Reviews for From Shinobi To Student
WeberCode chapter 13 . 5/15
Sequel, please
Oniele chapter 13 . 4/23
Another great story, work hard my slave!
xD
AntonXIV chapter 13 . 4/17
I really like how you have handled this challenge, and I look forward to seeing where you go with it. Your writing is great with very few errors and you've set a good pace for the story. Update soon and keep up the great work.
Great story please don't stop writing.
Madgormley chapter 13 . 3/21
excellent story i will be looking forward to more updates in future
Perditus umbra chapter 1 . 3/12
I just finished reading this chapter and it was great. Your grammar was good it was fun to read and you gave Naruto an awesome uniform. I also like the pairing you chose because Mizore personally is my favorite character in the show.
Enjoy you can now say you reached 400 reviews and keep up the good work it sucks when amazing authors stop their work.
Bijuk34 chapter 13 . 3/4
Greate chapter can't wait for next
Pagemaster96 chapter 13 . 2/9
Onward with this incredible fanfic! Update, so sayeth the Pagemaster!

Seriously, love the story and can't wait for next chapter.

I am a big fan and you have written the story well.

Note: in several chapters you spelled NECKOMANE instead of NEKONOME
Dudtheman chapter 13 . 2/8
really enjoy the story thanks for the read
Albinounicorn chapter 11 . 1/25
EXPLOSIONS! BADASS GUITAR SOLO BADADADADADADADAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Your story is great and I respect your decisions. I personally think that people just assume naruto is "cooler" is because it was in a more serious setting, while rosario was mostly boobies and more boobies.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 2 . 1/22
Nice start to the story.
Master Warrior chapter 10 . 1/21
Kenichi the mightiest disciple refrence
Wellmet4Head chapter 13 . 1/17
Go ahead and stop writing (no, I did not flame on you in any chapter). I don't know why you are so upset (I did not bother to read the comments), but this rant makes you one of the least likeable authors I've seen on this site. There is more than one way to adress a problem with criticism(/flames). And if you are one of those "I have to prove my point" guys, pls don't bother to PM me, I don't think I would enjoy a discussion with someone like you.
Kalikyuukiakuma Kitsumaki chapter 13 . 1/15
Nice Cliffhanger now when is update