Reviews for From Shinobi To Student
powermachine79 chapter 30 . 11/16
Looking forward to reading more
Axccel chapter 6 . 10/7
It would be interesting if Yukari did get killed. She comes from a community of her kind, after all. The consequences for Ruby and her idiot mistress would be...extreme. I'm sure the witches would be very creative in their punishment.
See I really like this fanfiction except one tiny little detail Naruto with Jubi would be so much stronger than any yokai you say full grown vampires would wipe the floor with him but you forgot one small detail Moka's father a full grown vampire was pitted against Tsukune and Tsukune was able to get the rosairo from him and if you say he wasn't using his full he was to make sure Tsukune would learn his lesson so you saying this shit and having him so weak is a joke and makes this so much less enjoyable to read if you actually did research instead of making shit up to make it seem like he is having a challenge maybe if you put Kurama instead of Jubi it would make a ton more sense but you didn't and it kind of starts to ruin the story at this point next time get your facts straight and don't bullshit your way through and you would have a way more enjoyable fanfiction until then its subpar crap that you just threw in to make it more intense and it falls short even then because he still powers his way through shit could have made him overpowered or just something else but not this also his strength in ninetails form is greater than Tsunades so having him say she is stronger with Jubi enhancement is another bullshit you put in GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU WRITE
Ogay the SIMPson chapter 3 . 9/25
If you didn't want an overpowered naruto why did you start at a point where he would be overpowered!? Like bruh, you could have started during his training trip or right after it.
SphericalTomato chapter 22 . 9/27
I really was starting to enjoy this story, Tsukune is an okay character to include in the story, I see him okay as a side character; but the moment you said that Kurumu is paired with him… I just… I feel like looking for another story….
Like, you’ve already nerfed Naruto so much and even cut his love for Hinata, and I was willing to go along with it because that’s how you made the story, but c’mon why pair Kurumu with Tsukune, I know I’m late in commenting but wth….
I don’t hate Tsukune, but pairing him with one of Naruto’s unofficial harem…. I’m just… it’s a crossover where Tsukune is replaced by Naruto and as little of interference from Tsukune is what I thought…. what a letdown
I’ll continue reading this because it’s a nice read don’t get me wrong, but I can’t continue once I see Tsukune and Kurumu together in this down the line….
...seriously? That teensy tiny punch hurt him? He threw off many many higher levels of attacks
Very nice, I cannot wait to read the next chapter. Please keep up the good work.
Hey bud I can stand the hard as nerfs but lightning is many times faster than 93 mps and naruto should move way faster than light speed don’t take my word for it just watch Seth the programmer
Sahvoz808 chapter 30 . 7/28
I hope you continue this story. It has been a while since I've seen a story on this site without any errors that I have noticed.
Ranmaleopard chapter 30 . 7/10
My God this is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
corjca1 chapter 10 . 5/31
i hate bullies i was bullied at school bullies are cowards
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 5/23
This is utter fucking garbage.

So fucking nerfed, Naruto got hit with nerfs so fucking hard you may as well just kept Tsukune as the main character and RV side got buffs so large they put the universe to shame in there sheer size.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 5/23
What, really? The nerf is real man.
Great chapter update soon!
guest chapter 23 . 4/18
for a moment i thought after inserting Tsukune you were going to choose to backpedal because of the haters, glad to see you didn't!

even if I wonder strongly about his usefulness and role in this story? maybe adding a few extra words lol