Reviews for From Shinobi To Student
HurZysn chapter 1 . 7/18
This has been a great read so far
kinglaharal chapter 22 . 7/16
My first thought when the panda and the pig tailed boy/girl appeared was, "Ranma? I thought this was only a single cross." Anyway great story hope to read more of it.
destroyah199 chapter 1 . 6/30
great story can't wait for the next installment
Greatazuredragon chapter 22 . 6/10
Very nice story so far, great work, keep it up.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 6/10
Nice story so far, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 6/10
Well at least with his regeneration he won't have to worry about blood loss... ;p
Nice intro.
trex0428 chapter 3 . 6/7
this naruto is weak why he shouldnt be able to get hurt and he just takes a few hits from a werewolf then takes mokas rosario to ask for help
trex0428 chapter 2 . 6/7
Second why isnt naruto appearance altered like having gray skin and white hair after sealing the juubi inside him
trex0428 chapter 1 . 6/7
I like how you make the juubi being able to talk but in reality it has no consciousness
salasdaniel74 chapter 22 . 6/4
1. reasonable relationship.
2. night time of games. (If that's a thing or not).
salasdaniel74 chapter 21 . 6/4
So... Ruby getting hooked up with someone? (The only one of the group left I'm thinking about this and that).
I freaking love this fic. I'm happy you used that jinchuruki form for naruto. For some odd reason so few people have him use that form, it's so badass that you Ned to come up with a new name for how badass it is. Keep up the good work.
SneakyDevil chapter 1 . 5/23
I mean you do fine on the premise but...following the manga's atrocious pacing is...meh.
PikaMew1288 chapter 6 . 5/21
I wonder what would happen if Naruto were turned into a Vampire by Moka? Would he absorb the Jubi? Naruto telling Ruby that he was youkai made that thought pop into my head.
PikaMew1288 chapter 4 . 5/21
This chapter was just a Massive amount of BS. The Jubi's youki should have been potent enough to burn through both Ishigami's as well as Nagare's poison within seconds not to mention his amped-up Uzumaki heritage which would have adapted his body to the poison afterword. Nerfing Naruto to such a degree is not cool. This chapter is about as realistic as the thought of Saitama losing against a ordinary mook.