Reviews for From Shinobi To Student
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 20 . 9/27
Very well done. A lot of the Naruto crossovers that I find I end up dropping by the second to fourth chapter. This one has kept my attention.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 15 . 9/27
After reading the story and your author notes so far, I am can say that I am quite happy with the way you are portraying the power levels of the youkai as well as Naruto. After playing in and running several role playing games I understand the work that goes into balancing the powers of different characters. And that it is a lot easier in a game where you have actual numbers for the power levels.

When you write crossovers it really becomes a pain in the rear. Some universes are easier than others. I think Naruto and Bleach are the two hardest to mix with others. In this story, while Naruto is extremely powerful, Naruto is restrained by having to hold back in order not kill. Also tension is what makes a great story. If Naruto just steamrolled over everyone the story would be boring. So keep up the good work and write a great story. Oh and consider this. In the fight of Ichigo against Aizen they moved the city to prevent the deaths of innocents. Naruto doesn't have that ability, so he has to keep in mind who all is close by in deciding how much power he can use and avoid collateral damage.
Monster King chapter 20 . 9/25
Good story i really liked it is liked the plot and that Naruto went to yokai Academy instead of Tsukune I like the guy but Tsukune unless given powers is not a fun choice for a lead male protagonist in a story like Rosario to Vampire. I liked the choices for Naruto's harem though I would have preferred Yukari as a little sister figure all in all you did a fine job writing this story now you just have to finish it good luck.
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 20 . 9/5
First off, great story, loved every moment of it so far.
Some part seem a little rushed, but you still covered most of the details well.

Naruto seems slightly over powered, which is why I'm glad you have the massive control problems you added; though he seems to stopped using his blood abilities. Makes me really wonder what powers he'd manifest from Ruby, as I could see Kurumu giving him illusion powers.

I look forward to seeing more of this story.

may your muse never leave you,
signed Shadow
biob1 chapter 2 . 9/2
I'm pretty sure Naruto would be faster than ginei at this point it just seems kind of forced to have him bring out inner moka when he really doesn't have to
biob1 chapter 1 . 9/2
It's good but a bit too fast paced
Markus-Antonius chapter 20 . 8/28
Nice chapter man always good to see this
Nice chapter as for the omake you should try doing ones like this with the girl's parents.
Alex2909 chapter 20 . 8/22
love how narutos training is going, glad he bonded with ruby during it
Hellwalker chapter 11 . 8/22
hehehehehehhehhe awesome Okame man really hilarious.
Hellwalker chapter 9 . 8/22
Loved the chapter keep it up.
Hellwalker chapter 8 . 8/22
hehehhe liked the last part a lot and if Naruto got together with Moka and others will he get some of their powers as well?
Hellwalker chapter 7 . 8/22
nice chapter i wonder what that prophecy mean?
Hellwalker chapter 6 . 8/22
keep it up your chapters are always amazing.
insanemaelstorm chapter 20 . 8/21
Nice chapter. Really liked the bonding between ruby and naruto. Also liked the concept you used to improve naruto's control. Also liked the omake. Also liked how well Ruby's macohist nature was shown. Can't wait to read more.