Reviews for From Shinobi To Student
Cowmangler9000 chapter 23 . 1/20/2020
Awesome, you back
0vrLrd71 chapter 6 . 1/13/2020
"frog punch" im kinda offended here, I think it's supposed to be toad since his summons are toads not frogs, big difference.
0vrLrd71 chapter 5 . 1/13/2020
uh I don't know if you'll take my sugestion since i'm so late to the party but can you make naruto a sensor type? I mean the uzumaki clan has produced quite a few and it'll be nice if he just has it, well you can ignore this if it contradicts anything you already wrote/said
0vrLrd71 chapter 1 . 1/13/2020
The chapter good looks good, I just hope he doesnt take the rosary? off everytime, accident or otherwise, anyways i'm going back to reading...
User Closed chapter 1 . 1/12/2020
this story seems to be just a retelling of Rosario with a different character. boring
and only for the harem I guess?
Greatazuredragon chapter 25 . 1/7/2020
Nice chapter, good work.
Susan Drakian chapter 25 . 1/4/2020
Yay finally an update! I had to re-read the entire fic because I had forgotten a lot of it, Great chapter. Can't wait to see where this goes.
blackcharizard762 chapter 16 . 1/3/2020
Wouldn't Moka be physically stronger than Kokoa because she's a shinso?
insanemaelstorm chapter 25 . 1/2/2020
Nice chapter. Like how easily naruto noticed that something was amiss. Like how he dealt with the tricky yokai. Looking forward to reading more
Falcon800 chapter 8 . 1/2/2020
Huh I thought Yuki-Onna meant Snow Woman, not Snow Fairy. The Japanese language can be confusing sometimes.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 4 . 1/2/2020
Yeah this fic not working for me. Again Naruto let the other Moka fight for him. Why is Naruto in this fic if he pretty much does nothing?
Born2BeGodLike chapter 2 . 1/2/2020
I'm starting to remember why I stop reading the fic. Naruto has the jubi and Naruto isn't weak but in this fic he pretty much doesn't do nothing and look weak. Other Moka away has to come out to kick ass.
ChaosWarPriest chapter 25 . 1/2/2020
it's funny really when I first found this story I loved it due to me having binge watched Rosario Vampire but after who knows how long of it being inactive only for an update to come out now well I'm sorry author of this great story I just can't bring myself to remain loyal to it. best of luck in the new year.
Tera12 chapter 25 . 1/2/2020
Great chapter xD Cant wait for more
Domonic chapter 25 . 1/1/2020
Nice to see that this story isnt dead yet; I enjoy naruto and Rosario crossovers, so this was a welcome addition to the start of my 2020.
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »