Reviews for Bleed My Heart Dry
Revansdaughter chapter 28 . 11/18
I need you to finish this! Please?
Blossombutterfly chapter 28 . 10/13
Please please please post a new chapter soon I keep checking for your update. I can't wait for the finish of this story. You're amazing!
Hi I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story! I am trying to be patient in waiting for the end for this wonderful story!
I can't wait :)
wma92 chapter 1 . 9/11
Found this story and spent my entire day off getting caught up in all the twists and bends. Please tell me you'll be updating this posting soon - I'm just dying to know where you are taking this. Also - and you may have already answered this one - I was just wondering why Charming and Snow haven't been able to break the curse with their true love?
Chocolateninjapanda chapter 28 . 8/28
Whahaha...what is going to happen? So many feels. My heart feels like it is dying. Antcipating what is next is killing me. Such a good cliff hanger.
buffybabe42 chapter 28 . 7/20
Love this story. Great job!
Jen chapter 28 . 6/7
Vow - I just read all 28 chapters in one go stopping only to make coffee and I can hardly wait for more.
I love this story - it's so deliciously angsty and generally awesome. You have very successfully integrated Hook/Chris in cursed Storybrooke and I truly enjoy Wendy as his sister.
So I wanted to leave compliments on a job well done and believe me you do know how to write. Kudos :)
tate4eva chapter 28 . 6/8
Finally, the curse is broken! I've been waiting for this since chapter 2.
Angelfan984 chapter 28 . 6/7
That ending! WHAT?! I need more...
I would really love to grab Laurel from her very long hair and punch her until I would need a hook myself! Did you really have to kill Emma's baby? Come on, I almost cried about this. Chris is gonna fight for her right? Wait, now that the curse is broken is he still going to be called Chris or will he be back to Killian?
Andi chapter 28 . 6/5
Hi! I've been following this story for a year and a half, and I totally love it! It's my favorite fanfic! Hmm a sequel sounds nice! That is, if you're not too busy. You write very well! :) I also ship Graham-Wendy so hard that I wouldn't know what to do after this story is over. :(

Great chapter by the way. All the best!
LottieDot chapter 28 . 6/7
I am all with you on the horrible grammar police out there. Stick it to them. Auto correct can be a bitch and I have come to see you take a hell of a lot of time editing. I have loved this story from that start and I will say if you plan on a sequel things can run away with you, so watch out. If you feel confidant you can finish it in one go I vote for that.
Now on to the big issue. SHE LOST THE BABY! What, why and NO! I was totally looking forward to the two of them having a kid together when the spell breaks and freaking the crap out of Snow and Charming. But I bet you have a master plan. I will just have to wait at ypour mercy for the next chapter.
Amazing job!
Horsecrazy141 chapter 28 . 6/7
I really liked this chapter I look forward to reading more
I hope David got to have sex with Kathryn so Snow isn't the only cheater. Not fair to him otherwise. But still MM was very slutty going with Whale when she doesn't even like him.