Reviews for Bleed My Heart Dry
ellegirlie77 chapter 29 . 5/28
I am so sorry to hear about your illness. I hope everything works out for you. I did just want to say that I love your fanfics and I think your a great writer. I never got board or wanted to skip pages especially with BMHD. I hope you do finish it or make a sequel because its one of those stories that I need a completion for it or ill be sad such a great fic never got completed. But anyway I hope everything also works out with your novel. Thanks
Vasia chapter 29 . 5/3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU CAN'T HEAR ME BUT I'M SCREAMING! I thought you died or something. Lol. no seriously I was worried something might have happened. Glad everything is fine. Autoimmune diseases are not as bad as they sound. Trust me I know. I suffer from one myself the past seven years and I'm still here! Woohoo! I'm so excited you will continue with your stories. BMHD and BM are my absolute favourite!
SwanCaptainfan chapter 28 . 2/4
Update soon please
meme chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
wtf? how can you go from being a really good story teller to fucking it up so badly just for angst. I have read 20 of your chapters... enjoying the story till you got to the whole him going back to lauel because emma abandoned him due to a pregnancy. Ok... willing to let 'chris's/hook" reactions pass because he is in another persona. But Emma would NEVER have reacted this way. I'm really struggling to continue reading. Very disappointed. Stick to chaaracter. Thought you were good till now. ONly reason i'm continuing to read is beause i'm like 4 hours in! seriously! not good!
KELS B chapter 28 . 9/25/2016
Loving your story, it's amazing! I hope you continue, would love to see what happens next!
ellegirlie77 chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
This definitely needs to be updated. And you need to not listen to bad criticism. They are just jealous
Guest chapter 28 . 5/6/2016
Oh wow please update soon!
LoverofanAngel chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
please please please please please please please please please update
Revansdaughter chapter 28 . 11/18/2015
I need you to finish this! Please?
Blossombutterfly chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
Please please please post a new chapter soon I keep checking for your update. I can't wait for the finish of this story. You're amazing!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
Hi I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story! I am trying to be patient in waiting for the end for this wonderful story!
I can't wait :)
wma92 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Found this story and spent my entire day off getting caught up in all the twists and bends. Please tell me you'll be updating this posting soon - I'm just dying to know where you are taking this. Also - and you may have already answered this one - I was just wondering why Charming and Snow haven't been able to break the curse with their true love?
Chocolateninjapanda chapter 28 . 8/28/2015
Whahaha...what is going to happen? So many feels. My heart feels like it is dying. Antcipating what is next is killing me. Such a good cliff hanger.
buffybabe42 chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
Love this story. Great job!
Jen chapter 28 . 6/7/2015
Vow - I just read all 28 chapters in one go stopping only to make coffee and I can hardly wait for more.
I love this story - it's so deliciously angsty and generally awesome. You have very successfully integrated Hook/Chris in cursed Storybrooke and I truly enjoy Wendy as his sister.
So I wanted to leave compliments on a job well done and believe me you do know how to write. Kudos :)
J.