Reviews for Bleed My Heart Dry
KELS B chapter 28 . 9/25
Loving your story, it's amazing! I hope you continue, would love to see what happens next!
ellegirlie77 chapter 28 . 8/10
This definitely needs to be updated. And you need to not listen to bad criticism. They are just jealous
Oh wow please update soon!
LoverofanAngel chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
please please please please please please please please please update
Revansdaughter chapter 28 . 11/18/2015
I need you to finish this! Please?
Blossombutterfly chapter 28 . 10/13/2015
Please please please post a new chapter soon I keep checking for your update. I can't wait for the finish of this story. You're amazing!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
Hi I just wanted to tell you how much I love this story! I am trying to be patient in waiting for the end for this wonderful story!
I can't wait :)
wma92 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Found this story and spent my entire day off getting caught up in all the twists and bends. Please tell me you'll be updating this posting soon - I'm just dying to know where you are taking this. Also - and you may have already answered this one - I was just wondering why Charming and Snow haven't been able to break the curse with their true love?
Chocolateninjapanda chapter 28 . 8/28/2015
Whahaha...what is going to happen? So many feels. My heart feels like it is dying. Antcipating what is next is killing me. Such a good cliff hanger.
buffybabe42 chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
Love this story. Great job!
Jen chapter 28 . 6/7/2015
Vow - I just read all 28 chapters in one go stopping only to make coffee and I can hardly wait for more.
I love this story - it's so deliciously angsty and generally awesome. You have very successfully integrated Hook/Chris in cursed Storybrooke and I truly enjoy Wendy as his sister.
So I wanted to leave compliments on a job well done and believe me you do know how to write. Kudos :)
tate4eva chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
Finally, the curse is broken! I've been waiting for this since chapter 2.
Angelfan984 chapter 28 . 6/7/2015
That ending! WHAT?! I need more...
Guest chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
I would really love to grab Laurel from her very long hair and punch her until I would need a hook myself! Did you really have to kill Emma's baby? Come on, I almost cried about this. Chris is gonna fight for her right? Wait, now that the curse is broken is he still going to be called Chris or will he be back to Killian?
Andi chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
Hi! I've been following this story for a year and a half, and I totally love it! It's my favorite fanfic! Hmm a sequel sounds nice! That is, if you're not too busy. You write very well! :) I also ship Graham-Wendy so hard that I wouldn't know what to do after this story is over. :(

Great chapter by the way. All the best!