Reviews for Bleed My Heart Dry
haadmho2000 chapter 17 . 1/19
WTFuck
moriarty13 chapter 26 . 1/6
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! this story is amazing!
Shay chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
i really hope you continue both stories and soon ! happy Holidays
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2014
It's been 84 years...
HunterH chapter 26 . 10/30/2014
I hope you are able to work out the computer issues soon! I just found this story and love it. Please write more soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2014
WRITE MORE NOW
Twilighter424 chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
this story is awesome please update as soon as possible
jeepgirl1973 chapter 22 . 9/14/2014
Is it possible that Liam is the baby daddy and not Killian with just a 80% chance sounds like it could be another family member?
jeepgirl1973 chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
you are evil...I love it
jeepgirl1973 chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
I have to say this is by far my favorite story, I wish the show would have done this...amazing, please keep writing this. Thank you
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
What happened with Gwen? So glad she is alive. Did August find her? Reading on..
PastOneonta chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
I thought Chris was with Laurel or dreaming. But he's ruined things for sure with Emma now. And why does Graham remember? And where is Gwen?
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
I hope Chris finds Gwen alive. I like how he cares for her and trusts her and admits she is all he has. I think you can kill Graham instead. Of course I realize you wrote this a year ago and I get to read the next chapter without waiting!

Emma weirded out over seeing MM and David in bed - we know why. Wait until she realizes who they are. She is going to be seriously weirded out!
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
David as protective father was cute. He probably doesn't even understand why he is protective of a woman he just met but he is. Hook is going to compete with Graham for Emma. Very good.
PastOneonta chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
Wow! Love this different Hook, aggressive and talking like a pirate. Laurel with Whale was disgusting. I felt bad for Hook. I bet he'll recover with Emma's help.