Reviews for To Be Your Servant
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 15 . 5/4
Please update! You can't leave us hanging off a cliff like this! Literally!
Akito chapter 1 . 4/24
Argh! I have a burning desire to read more! It's killing me, it really is! Please update soon, I'm begging here! It's an understatement to say I absolutly adore this fic.
Gorebit chapter 15 . 4/21
Owh gawd! the cliff hang!
Please please please update!
Im dying to know the next story .
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
DEAR FICKING GOD UPDATE!
Elaine Weasley chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
No! You can't level it there! Please keep going! The suspense will kill me:-{
Akayuki Novak chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Oh. Fudge. Lots of fudge. This isn't good. *nearly panicking* So it wasn't just Merlin? I mean I knew that, but him constantly imagining James' eyes, that wasn't without a good reason.
mizzymel chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
update update update *grabs pitchfork*

No? Ok how about a pretty pretty please?
Nickve chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
PLEASE write more. Pretty please I has been so good. I am so glad you added James. It is a great sequel. Please write more. I have enjoyed reading your stories! Keep it up!
oma13 chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
I am really missing this story. I am sad to see how long it has been since the last update. I hope you aren't abandoning this story. Please update it soon and finish it, please!
wolfnymph1 chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
F*%k.
Musiclovesbest chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Your writing is amazing! It flows so good and the plot is just perfect! Please update soon!
kyleenason chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
You must continue, it's so good! I need to know what happens next! I read the prequel and loved that as well.
xBookEaterx chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
Please update! :D
Patiku chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
Finishing in such a moment? Really? I can't wait for more!
Oh, and by the way, it's great :)
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
What the devil is Lord Walter up to? And working with James? How did word reach James Merlin could see? Deduced it himself most likely

Great revelation