Reviews for To Be Your Servant
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 15 . 6/15
Prince James is back! Nooooo! Ok so I've read this all today as well as the previous story. They're amazing and you've built the story very well and in depth. I'd like to see the rest of this. I realize it may have been dead for a couple of years now but you've still got at least this reader and fan here waiting. If the story is slow and you need ideas I can help. Just PM me and I'll help brainstorm. Thanks for the great story thus far.
Rookblonkorules chapter 15 . 5/11
Awesome! This really needs to be continued!
Gwyn chapter 15 . 4/23
I would love to see this work updated, you're really talented and I'm in live with this story. I think our really know how everyone would act in these situations and I find it very easy to picture!
skyhawkwolf chapter 15 . 4/3
Please update this. You can't leave it there it's so good
Aerist chapter 15 . 2/18
Aghhh that sadistic son of a bitch. Merlin has my permission to blast him to bits with his magic. Poor merlin can never catch a break. Not to mention he must be so frustrated that no one believes him guais should know by now not to question merlins funny feelings. I wonder who was in the cloak? Please update soon i know its been a while but i would love to find out what happens next.
Alfredo chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Oh shoot prince James! Looking forward to your next update, whenever it may be, haha.
Kiratt chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
I have been enjoying your two part series so far, and do hope that you'll find the time, energy, and motivation to finish it one day! Thanks for the read!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
Please update! You can't leave us hanging off a cliff like this! Literally!
Akito chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Argh! I have a burning desire to read more! It's killing me, it really is! Please update soon, I'm begging here! It's an understatement to say I absolutly adore this fic.
Gorebit chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
Owh gawd! the cliff hang!
Please please please update!
Im dying to know the next story .
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
No! You can't level it there! Please keep going! The suspense will kill me:-{
Akayuki Novak chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Oh. Fudge. Lots of fudge. This isn't good. *nearly panicking* So it wasn't just Merlin? I mean I knew that, but him constantly imagining James' eyes, that wasn't without a good reason.
mizzymel chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
update update update *grabs pitchfork*

No? Ok how about a pretty pretty please?
Nickve chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
PLEASE write more. Pretty please I has been so good. I am so glad you added James. It is a great sequel. Please write more. I have enjoyed reading your stories! Keep it up!