Reviews for To Be Your Servant
Gre3nleaf chapter 15 . 5/13
Until next time?! WHERE ARE YOU?! D:
Ivy Kanka chapter 15 . 4/5
Nooooo! I got so into this story! Please finish it?
TweakyGhostLover chapter 15 . 3/20
OH HELL NO NOT JAMES
TweakyGhostLover chapter 14 . 3/20
NO NONONO
TweakyGhostLover chapter 12 . 3/20
Oh no anna
Tonsoffandoms chapter 15 . 3/1
Why must you leave me with such a cliffhanger? Things are starting to pick up and now you haven't updated for 3 years! I'm not sure why you stopped, but please continue with the story. It's creative, and I love seeing everything, and nearly everyone, opposing Merlin as he tries to protect Camelot. I hope you're okay!
Cshorey100 chapter 15 . 2/15
Ahhh I'm dying! I love it though! I hope you can continue this amazing fanfiction! :) 3
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
I've just binge read this series only to find it's not complete. :( I've really enjoyed it and hope you continue it.

I also hope you're okay.

Thankyou.
Maggie chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
I think it's James. Can you please update soon, I really want to carry on reading this.
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
Prince James is back! Nooooo! Ok so I've read this all today as well as the previous story. They're amazing and you've built the story very well and in depth. I'd like to see the rest of this. I realize it may have been dead for a couple of years now but you've still got at least this reader and fan here waiting. If the story is slow and you need ideas I can help. Just PM me and I'll help brainstorm. Thanks for the great story thus far.
Rookblonkorules chapter 15 . 5/11/2016
Awesome! This really needs to be continued!
Gwyn chapter 15 . 4/23/2016
I would love to see this work updated, you're really talented and I'm in live with this story. I think our really know how everyone would act in these situations and I find it very easy to picture!
skyhawkwolf chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
Please update this. You can't leave it there it's so good
Aerist chapter 15 . 2/18/2016
Aghhh that sadistic son of a bitch. Merlin has my permission to blast him to bits with his magic. Poor merlin can never catch a break. Not to mention he must be so frustrated that no one believes him guais should know by now not to question merlins funny feelings. I wonder who was in the cloak? Please update soon i know its been a while but i would love to find out what happens next.
Alfredo chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Oh shoot prince James! Looking forward to your next update, whenever it may be, haha.