Reviews for To Be Your Servant
Alfredo chapter 15 . 8/7
Oh shoot prince James! Looking forward to your next update, whenever it may be, haha.
Kiratt chapter 15 . 5/31
I have been enjoying your two part series so far, and do hope that you'll find the time, energy, and motivation to finish it one day! Thanks for the read!
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 15 . 5/4
Please update! You can't leave us hanging off a cliff like this! Literally!
Akito chapter 1 . 4/24
Argh! I have a burning desire to read more! It's killing me, it really is! Please update soon, I'm begging here! It's an understatement to say I absolutly adore this fic.
Gorebit chapter 15 . 4/21
Owh gawd! the cliff hang!
Please please please update!
Im dying to know the next story .
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
DEAR FICKING GOD UPDATE!
Elaine Weasley chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
No! You can't level it there! Please keep going! The suspense will kill me:-{
Akayuki Novak chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
Oh. Fudge. Lots of fudge. This isn't good. *nearly panicking* So it wasn't just Merlin? I mean I knew that, but him constantly imagining James' eyes, that wasn't without a good reason.
mizzymel chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
update update update *grabs pitchfork*

No? Ok how about a pretty pretty please?
Nickve chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
PLEASE write more. Pretty please I has been so good. I am so glad you added James. It is a great sequel. Please write more. I have enjoyed reading your stories! Keep it up!
oma13 chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
I am really missing this story. I am sad to see how long it has been since the last update. I hope you aren't abandoning this story. Please update it soon and finish it, please!
wolfnymph1 chapter 15 . 4/29/2014
F*%k.
Musiclovesbest chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Your writing is amazing! It flows so good and the plot is just perfect! Please update soon!
kyleenason chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
You must continue, it's so good! I need to know what happens next! I read the prequel and loved that as well.
xBookEaterx chapter 15 . 3/10/2014