Reviews for Into My Darkness
Great story! Thank you for writing!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
ICK! This made me feel all creepy crawly. :) Good job...nice unusual take on the situation and a good, unique, phobia for Sam to have to deal with.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
LOVED IT!
Lisa Boon chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This was a great fic. I don't have a phobia of spiders but a lot of them at once can give me the jitters and this one sent me shuttering.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Holy Sh1t! I barely made it through this, and thankfully it's day time, because me and spiders...Nuh Uh! Nope. Nopity Nope!
They freak me out SO bad. The only way this could have been more scary is if you'd combined it with the Sam stuck in a box one. OMG! Just thinking about it. Stuck in a box WITH spiders crawling over and biting you! Kill me now.
You are very brave to even write this. I had images of Shelob and Aragog in my head, and both are creepy and scary. GAH!
xo
lockXandXkey chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh wow this was fantastic. Wonderfully written, and I loved Sam's characterization! Plus I'm completely terrified of spiders too, which made it all even more horrifying.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Omg that was perfect. Btw Same goes for.i hatw spiders
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
LOVED THIS! Especially loved the ending! Dean looking for spiders, and no pineapple. All great. Thanks!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Great story. But like Sam I hate Spider
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I'm sorry you had to torture yourself to write this, but I'm glad you did :D This was seriously brilliant, and it was so in character for both of them. Thanks!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
oh my, i'm going to have the 'crawlies' all day...and Dean, checking for spiders...awesome!

C-
Berouge chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I adored this! I adore brother stories with happy- as far as Supernatural goes- endings! In character Dean and Sam are bonus, so kudos to you and your work!
Freya922 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome collection of scary elements: dark, claustrophobia inducing cave, arachnids, and Lucifer! Poor Sam...! And you did a great job portraying compassionate, brave, and caring Dean, too.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I'm from California so I can tell you pineapple on pizza is pretty damn yummy. I'm with little brother on that. I love Matthew Broderick but the "Godzilla" remake was horrible. Anyway I really loved this.
I'm glad that Sam was right about the death's in the tunnel being their "kind of problem" but I don't see Dean jogging with Sam. I could only imagine the complaining. Sam would probably regret winning that bet. Anyway I loved this. Pretty creepy even though I'm not afraid of spiders. Clowns on the other hand freak me out. Sammy and I totally have that in common.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Now I'm twitching and itching too. Nice job with this little story. I enjoyed it a lot.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »