Reviews for Into My Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This was great! Thanks for keeping the cussing down!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Ugh am not a fan of spiders they freak me out and this big-assed spider was terrifying! Great story with Sam not only having to contend with the spider but with Lucifer torturing him in his head too. Loved Dean being the perfect big brother and insisting Sam closed his eyes as he led him out of the tunnel, and for checking the motel room for any signs of normal spiders too!
BlueJude chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This was a great story! The descriptions, ugh! The big nasty spiders from LoTR and Harry Potter used to make me gag and this was no different! I'll probably be having a nightmare tonight, lol
RobotRollCall chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Dean checking the room for spiders so his Sammy will feel safe...just...aaaaawww!
Lolapola chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I am in no way afraid of spiders (as a zoologist that would be a bit of an issue!) but your fear came through so clearly that my skin was crawling by the time I'd finished! The advantages of writing from experience eh? Brilliantly written and I can never get enough of Hallucifer :D
Sphinxius chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This was so good but reading it gave me the heebie jeebies. XD I hate spiders so much. Too many damn legs and the way they skitter... eeesh.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Great story! Thank you for writing!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
ICK! This made me feel all creepy crawly. :) Good job...nice unusual take on the situation and a good, unique, phobia for Sam to have to deal with.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
LOVED IT!
Lisa Boon chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This was a great fic. I don't have a phobia of spiders but a lot of them at once can give me the jitters and this one sent me shuttering.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Holy Sh1t! I barely made it through this, and thankfully it's day time, because me and spiders...Nuh Uh! Nope. Nopity Nope!
They freak me out SO bad. The only way this could have been more scary is if you'd combined it with the Sam stuck in a box one. OMG! Just thinking about it. Stuck in a box WITH spiders crawling over and biting you! Kill me now.
You are very brave to even write this. I had images of Shelob and Aragog in my head, and both are creepy and scary. GAH!
xo
someplacegrandiose chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oh wow this was fantastic. Wonderfully written, and I loved Sam's characterization! Plus I'm completely terrified of spiders too, which made it all even more horrifying.
deanssammy chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Omg that was perfect. Btw Same goes for.i hatw spiders
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
LOVED THIS! Especially loved the ending! Dean looking for spiders, and no pineapple. All great. Thanks!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013