Reviews for The Counsellor
cbzoo chapter 36 . 9h
it was a wonderful story and would make a great movie
kezcullen chapter 36 . 9/17
just read this from start to end and i dont mind confessing that the end made me cry a little.
wonderful writing.
thanks for sharing your work.
edwardisaputz chapter 36 . 9/7
Great finish to the story. It was a bit of a hard read for me, having just lost my Godfather three weeks ago, but was also very uplifting, Thanks for a great story
edwardisaputz chapter 5 . 9/7
I'm liking the story so far. Seems to be extrapolating some of the rumors about the stars of a certain movie/book series these fics we read and write are based on lol I just found it amazing that days after reports that fans couldn't believe them as E & B (saying things like they lacked chemistry together) that it was announced they were a couple. Imagine my surprise when they broke up once the series ended. Didn't see that coming at all lol. I'm liking this and can easily imagine Rob(or even Kristen, if the shoe was on the other foot) going through something like this if they were played like this for the movie. Looking forward to more
Scoobylover68 chapter 36 . 9/4
Beautiful x
Anasamantha09 chapter 36 . 9/2
Love this story!
Payton79 chapter 36 . 8/12
When I started reading this, I found the idea of a Hollywood star vanishing off the face of the earth after being treated the way he had been great. I felt as though everyone around him deserved to think he had killed himself or something like that. So I have to admit I was a bit disappointed when it turned out only half an hour had passed. But when the reality of the Kate story came to light, I lived that turn, even though I was sobbing. I kind of still am.
Thank you so much for this wonderfully emotional story. It's one of a kind.
lmb1 chapter 36 . 8/4
I was just reading some stories I saved but did not get back to reading. I could not stop when I read the first chapter. This was such a unique and wonderful story. I am so glad I had the chance to enjoy it.
cheshire15 chapter 36 . 8/3
I love this!
neelix lee chapter 36 . 7/22
One hell of a story. I did want to read it then I didn't want to read it I know that doesn't make sense I think that I was sad at certain scenes and loved others. But I got to the end and had a tear in my eye.
Just Sus chapter 36 . 6/10
Hi Joan,
I just read this beautiful story again, and loved it even more. You are a brilliant writer...are you writing anything else? I certainly hope so!
My son is still living in the U.K., and I visit once a year. Maybe we can meet up one day!

Love and best wishes,
Sus
MiserysMama chapter 36 . 6/9
Thank you for a beautiful and riveting story. I read from beginning to end in one sitting. It is now 4AM and I am off for bed. It was very refreshing to read a story that actually had a plot. "Lemons" were thankfully kept to a minimum. If you were to ever decide to write professionally, I believe you would be a definite hit. You have a way with words that put your readers in the story. That's a real talent that should not be wasted. I don't often write a review, but because this was so good, I had to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing your talent and way with words.
Cory5300 chapter 36 . 4/22
I was on Robsessed the other day and saw your comment about your fanfiction and decided to look for you. I realized that I have already enjoyed your CSI stories immensely.
I too came to find Twilight and fanfiction 3 years after the phenomenon had begun. My daughter had read all the books and I foolishly dismissed them as "young adult". I took her to a marathon for Eclipse and my obsession was born.
I was captivated by your story and loved the fact that I didn't know what was going to happen next. Your story was very well written and I loved how you developed your characters. You are a great writer. Thank you so much for sharing your well-rounded and incredible character of Edward. It made me want to meet him (hmm...that reminds me of someone else I would like to meet). I love the way your wrapped up your epilogue with Kate's prospective. It brought a great story to a wonderful conclusion. Please keep writing as you have an amazing story-telling talent and I appreciate you feeding my fanfiction cravings.
Michaelmas54 chapter 2 . 3/28
Hi Rose, Thanks for your great review and your lovely comments. Unfortunately I'm unable to respond to Guest reviews. If you register on , I'll be able to write back. In the meantime, just click on my name (Michaelmas54) and that will list my other stories, otherwise just put Michaelmas54 FanFiction into Google, and they should come up. Thanks again, and I'm so glad you enjoyed The Counsellor.
Rose Hudson chapter 36 . 3/28
I've just finished reading this lovely story! I must tell you I was drawn into it from the very first chapter which is highly unusual for me! I am totally in love with your style of writing and would very much love to read more stories you've written! Your descriptive passages had me visualizing every scene. Please e-mail me at with where I might find more of your wonderful stories! Thank you so much with sharing your talent with others! I look so forward to hearing from you! Rose