Reviews for The Counsellor
boopgirl chapter 35 . 6/24
Wow, love this story! So glad James turned out to be a good guy. Wish there had been a connection between his grandma and Kate though and we found out who her kids were.
jule2 chapter 35 . 6/18
I really enjoyed reading this,. Thank you for sharing
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 6/10
I blew through this today. Usually, I will review each and every chapter. I couldn't stop to do that with this one, as I was riveted. What a wonderfully interesting way to tell a story. I loved the back and forth of every other chapter. LOVED the twist! Really loved that Bella didn't stay away from Edward, that she and Alice flew over to London immediately. It is so common to let something stew between the characters, you doing it this way, was refreshing. She got his letter, read it and thy were on their way. What a wonderful story you created. Thank you for sharing it with us here. -Christy
Ruby2sday chapter 35 . 6/10
OMG, for your first ever book you've done an amazing job...Absolutely loved the Kate twist, thank you so much. I'm glad you put a little something different into a Edward & Bella story to keep us interested.

Thank you & can't wait to read more of your stories.
hillybob chapter 35 . 5/15
Wow that was great, loved the twist. What a cow Tanya is.
Cullenosopy chapter 35 . 5/11
Just found this story! I enjoyed reading it very much, although, you made me cry a few times. Sorry for being too lazy to review every chapter.

Thanks!
An amazing story from an amazing author! Thank you.
BAMAgirl85 chapter 35 . 4/23
This was a great story. Thank you!
Kath chapter 35 . 4/22
Super story with plenty to keep me interested in every chapter. I loved the way you moved the story forward and the twist made me jump. Lovely lemons and lots of suspense - very well done Michaelmas.
LolaTheSa chapter 28 . 4/17
I don't like this. Bella should have groveled more, lord knows Edward would have had things been reversed.
kezcullen chapter 35 . 3/15
i just read this over the weekend. so much fun and a lovely sweet ending!
sueIZide chapter 35 . 3/3
I admit this began too slow for my liking but I liked the concept & continued it. It was a good choice.
Shannon chapter 1 . 2/27
Beautiful story - thanks for sharing.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 35 . 2/6
Very cute, touching story.
Can't wait to read your next one.
X
Guest chapter 35 . 11/27/2014
Absolutely loved this story!