Reviews for The Counsellor
twificfan chapter 36 . 2/9
This is a very creative and well written story. Thank you.
Kreitlow chapter 36 . 1/11
Great story! I didn't expect the twist with time, but it was beautifully written. Look forward to reading more from you.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/16/2016
Loved it
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Like it so far. Reminds me of some of LoveRob's work, with the British thing going on :) She's in Leeds, and I beta'd for her back when she was actively writing. God I miss those extra "U's" in everything, like favour, honour, etc., and "S," where we use "z" or "c" in words. It's funny how the "same" language can be so different!
Lore562 chapter 36 . 11/8/2016
I love so much your stories
SCWillson chapter 36 . 9/9/2016
Wonderfully written and touching story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
danqat chapter 30 . 5/22/2016
Holy plot twist! I'm confused but need to see how this ends!
michelle.hunter.750 chapter 36 . 4/4/2016
Love Love love this story. I loved the Kate twist and I loved the last chapter with answers. tytyty
New Traveller chapter 36 . 2/21/2016
I love this story. It is one of my favorite now. Amazing!
tululah chapter 36 . 2/16/2016
Thanks for a well written and uplifting story.
Crazy89 chapter 36 . 2/11/2016
Wow just wow, I'm speechless. I really don't know what to say, I came a cross this story just this morning. I so glad I made the decision of reading it. Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us. I really loved it very much. You had me in tears. Love it.
thunnababy chapter 36 . 2/9/2016
Thank you Joan, it's been a long time since I started reading this and I love the way you wrapped it all up so beautifully here. One of these days I am going to go back to England and maybe we could meet in person! I would love that. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 36 . 2/5/2016
Oh this was just breathtaking! I tear up as I read it...what a perfect final, last parting word for this story. I'm so glad I read it!
Judyblue95 chapter 35 . 2/5/2016
Thank you Joan for this wonderful story. I very much enjoyed every word!
Judyblue95 chapter 34 . 2/5/2016
I'm reading the last 3 chapters now. This was a lovely epi.