Reviews for Pokémon: Journeys in the Mysteria Region
Forestfleet chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Your wonderful at dialogue and you actually do thoughts correctly. I nearly cried when I found out someone actually knew how thoughts are meant to be written out.

While you do get to the point with describing, there still needs to be more, especially for a pokemon battle. Pokemon battles are considered one of the most difficult things to make interesting.

The nickname for the mudkip wasn't original, but of course, how your OC names their pokemon is their business.

I can get why your trainer stayed back.

The reason he got the pokemon may be considered a tad cliche, but it's not too bad really.

Team Extremis probably needs their descriptions to be more in depth.

Other than that, this looks fine to me. I'll follow this, for now.
Forestfleet chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Well, let's see here:

Yes, this is very short. Also, I have to question the whole second person thing, as it makes me suspicious. This may be some sort of weird choose your own or whatever, but I'll continue reading.

Personally, I dislike new pokemon myself, because in my opinion, never is there a good fanmade pokemon. Ever. Heck, the closest thing I've ever gotten to doesn't even really count as a pokemon.

I mean, there's 700 pokemon, why would you need any more?

Yet, I guess I'll take a chance, and hope for the best of things.

I like the idea of a new region, as it makes things a tad less bland.
Myraah chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Not bad!
I'm in the ropes of writing a pokemon fanfic with the partner being mudkip too. It's one of my favorite starters.
and, I saw you're looking for OC's. I don't know if you still want one, seeing as how I haven't seen you seeming to need it in the story yet, but i'd love to give an OC!

Name: Kris Fallow

Sex: Female

Age: 16

Pokémon (Must have 6 [you won't get them all at once, no legendaries, Put their lowest evolution, I will make them have evolved depending on where they come into the story, if they have multiple evolution options put which one you want, if they evolve but you don't want them too or they reach a point where you want them to stop part way through specify):
Mareep (Ampharos), trapinch (Flygon), Charmander (Charizard), Lapras, Eevee (Espeon), and Sableye.

Personality (Make this detailed at least a paragraph of information):
Kris is a shy person but very kind to those she knows well. She is great with Pokemon, especially since her sister is a Pokemon breeder. She has a phobia of public speaking (when she's the one speaking), as well as heights.
Kris is neither tall, nor short, a fair 5'5. She has straight brown hair which reaches her elbows when let down. Her eye color is a dark shade of blue, like a late evening sky.

History (Make this as detailed as you can manage): Having a Pokemon breeder as a sister, Kris finds Pokemon to be her only friends. Giving so much time to playing with Pokemon, Kris never took time to playing with her neighbors or anyone aside from her sister or the Pokemon.
Kris's mother passed away when Kris was 4 years old, leaving her to the responsibility of Tara, her sister, since her father was always busy with work. Tara is ten years older than Kris.

Goals: To use her bond with Pokemon to help her become the best trainer ever!

Romance(Just yes or no): nah. She's too shy for that.
Aura444 chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Nice story, I can already tell this story is getting quite interesting. Good luck with the story.

Aura444 out.
Ravinae chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Very fast paced and straightforward. I like it, but maybe a bit of character development would be in order. Right now, Jake is a little flat, being the stereotypical good guy that hates villains. But your first chapter turned out wonderful! i can't wait to see where Jake and Muddy go!
Slendie258 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Well, it's not bad, a lot of dialogue in this chapter, and it escalated quickly. The grammar is all good and there isn't any spelling mistakes, not bad.