Reviews for Amulet of the Bat
lunar silver chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
technically he is half late
Smile or else chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
UPDATE SOON! Can't... stand... cliffhangers..
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Awesome chapter my friend :) looks like the amulet of the bat is giving Tigress the powers she wished for and way beyond that to, her sttenght has increased 10 times it normaly was, her speed is so fast she finished the course in like the blink of an eye but it also gave her some anger to as when po was sihging the those autographs for those girls she came out of nowhere and threatneed them with her claws and teeht luckily po stopped her before she could chase them down. And the other sense soemthing isnt right with her come on guys you got to look close and think on it these arent just quisendecnes that are happening here and now Shifu has found out the amulet is missing from its box if only he knew his daughter was wearing it but if he doesnt now he will very soon as will a panda whow ill run for his life!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I am definitely liking where this is going! Keep up the wonderful work!
Solarsystemex chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Well, that's interesting. Tigress is becoming stronger! That's not a good sign!
Pandafan91 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Very nice! great progression with Tigress too! can't wait for the next one!
Puckabrinaluver chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Uh oh! Cliffhanger!
pandamaster97720 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Please go on with the the story it is totally awesome and I love it
SkileneFTW chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Intersting young one...
wildkratticusfever chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
oh no please go on I can't stand seeing Tigress like this and by the way Jack Black (Po) confirmed Kung Fu Panda 3 personally yey etheir next year or 2015 at the latest
The pizza man chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Cliffhanger. Boo. O well still good keep up the good work.
tuxjim chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
OK...I read the first chapter yesterday, and now you've posted this one so I have a good idea of what to say in my review.

I LOVED the set-up in the first chapter with Ti being a vampire tiger and about to "take-out" Po, even though she would most want to be protecting him...and then this chapter...VERY nice follow-up to set up the background for the first chapter.

Yes, it's on my favorites now...and I'm waiting patiently for the next chapters.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Puckabrinaluver chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Ah, makes sense.
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Awesome chapter buddy :D It seems ever since the events of gongmen city, Tigress still feels that it was her vault that she almost lost Po to that deranged peacock Shen, and in feeling the guilt she has been having nightmares like this one which i must say was a scary one, I mean it looked her nad Po were goign to have a great day as they were in each others embrace and sharing a romantic kiss wiht another :) but of course here comes shen with his balde and threats and being her protector Po kept her back so she wouldnt ge thurt and lunhed at the peacock but the coward throw smoke bombs in pos face and blasted him away with his cannon telling Tigress she was still to weak to protect him as both he and po dissperesd leaving her alone i nthe cold darkness :( making the tiger awake in a cold sweat and to check on her panda and thankfully he was still ther ewith not a scratch on him :) brigning ease to her but stil lfeeling the weakness she thinks she has :( but a new day had come and after eating the delicous breakfast her dumpling made her and her friends it was off to training but it was this training that set the events in motion as an accident lead po to smash into a pillar and for it to fall on him whcih thankfuly he got away with only abruised head but even so Tigress was in tears in fear as she left for the hall of heroes as that inccident only increased her fears of not being able to protect him and in doing so her pleads lead her to the box contianing the amulet that will give her power and speed but i wamn you to take it off tigress nothign can come good from that thing!
pandamaster97720 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Please go on with this story it is totally awesome and I love it
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »