Reviews for Amulet of the Bat
BlackReaper456 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Tigress you dumb b*tch! One of the many lessons that horror movies have taught me, is that you NEVER put on a suspicious looking amulet that you randomly find!
BlackReaper456 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Looks like Tigress is a vampire.
Smile or else chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Amazing job, you gave me a heart attack for a second.

Update soon :)
lunar silver chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
so that's how it all started great chapter
Solarsystemex chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Well, that was interesting. :D I loved it. :) Maybe it could be a little longer, but it was still great! :D Once Tigress puts on that Amulet, she can feel all powerful, but then her positive self starts to notice a negative energy, so she puts it away. But after another sparring match or something, and after time passes, she can feel the Amulet calling her and she puts it back on. Pretty good, huh? But I love the story idea. :D
Rising angle5 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Good I suppose... But no matter how hard I try not to think, the prologue seems a little too much similar to the story "monster" by Sweetluckygirl. Except the vampire and the two victims whose role is being lead by Po.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
O.O UPDATE THIS STORY SOON! I have an account but it's wacked up right now, so I'm not able to follow this :( but I'll still wait for an update :)
The pizza man chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I don't like vampire movies like twilight but this is really good. I say continue.
Puckabrinaluver chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Oh my goodness! Evil Tigress! You have to tell us what happened! I would have this as a prologue then tell what series of events led up to this point, then the evilness shall be defeated, or modified so that everyone is okay in the end!
Cookie M 2012 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wow I really like this! Please continue! I wanna know what happens next!
Smile or else chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Woops, never mind :)
Blades of justice chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
OMG I think u should continue this story its gonna be a good one.
Solarsystemex chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hey, why don't you tell us HOW Tigress became this way. I mean, some movies show the hero in a critical situation and it goes back in time to show how it came to be. I must say, it's interesting and pretty creepy. :D

Why don't you go back in time to where everything's all peaceful, but something happened when Tigress became determined to protect her love. Pretty good, huh?
lunar silver chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
but shifu comes in
pandamaster97720 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Please go on with the the story it is totally awesome awesome and I love it
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »