Reviews for In The Wind
otp-fandomfeels chapter 11 . 6/19
Hey I absolutely loved this story and I really liked how you incorporated Gabriel into it. Thanks for writing
cfccfc chapter 11 . 4/21
What a wonderful story. What spot-on charactizations. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us.
spnfanficlover chapter 11 . 3/16
This is brilliant
I am now moving onto your other stories
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 2/9
I really, really enjoyed this fic.
It was interesting, well-written and the story flowed so well.
Then I loved your teen Dean, and his conflicting emotions.

Off to read the sequel. :)
pipinheart chapter 11 . 10/19/2016
A great piece...love Dean and Sam and how they are reunited with their is a challenge to handle ...
sunshine102897 chapter 11 . 12/16/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING. HOLY CRAP. The completely differently story line worked out so well. So many warm and fuzzies at the end...I was smiling like crazy. GABRIEL BEING THE ONE WHO DID ALL THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME. I LOVE IT. I hope to see Gabe around and I am so very excited to read the next installment! Thanks for this!
fandomtrash45 chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
That. Was. AMAZING. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER.
paranoid-mandroid chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Awww this is an amazing fic. Plus, I have never loved Gabriel more :)
Charlie N. Perfuro chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
This was a great story and really nice to read. It was nice how you managed to bring in the more serious parts about the boys childhood without making the story way to heavy, and it was really nice how you gave hints on the 'kidnapper' throughout the story that made the reader realise who it was without having to read the phrase 'It was Gabriel'. All in all, a great story and now I'm of to read the next one :)
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Gabriel! :D
FirePony16 chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Super awesome story! :D
Alex l. kerr chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Really still loving this story! Thank you for having written it!
Alex l. kerr chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Fantastic story so far!
MyaLuv4ever chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Ofcourse Gabriel fixed everything. He's alway been one of my faves. (Even though their's like two episodes of him)
Sharlot chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
What a terrific story. I loved it to bits and pieces. Your dialogue is top-notch, and your characterizations flawless. I was so happy to see the mischievous, loveable side of Dean emerge at the end.

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this. It was a pleasure to read. Now, on to the sequel. :)