Reviews for In The Wind
paranoid-mandroid chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Awww this is an amazing fic. Plus, I have never loved Gabriel more :)
Charlie N. Perfuro chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
This was a great story and really nice to read. It was nice how you managed to bring in the more serious parts about the boys childhood without making the story way to heavy, and it was really nice how you gave hints on the 'kidnapper' throughout the story that made the reader realise who it was without having to read the phrase 'It was Gabriel'. All in all, a great story and now I'm of to read the next one :)
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Gabriel! :D
FirePony16 chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
Super awesome story! :D
Alex l. kerr chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Really still loving this story! Thank you for having written it!
Alex l. kerr chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Fantastic story so far!
MyaLuv4ever chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Ofcourse Gabriel fixed everything. He's alway been one of my faves. (Even though their's like two episodes of him)
Sharlot chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
What a terrific story. I loved it to bits and pieces. Your dialogue is top-notch, and your characterizations flawless. I was so happy to see the mischievous, loveable side of Dean emerge at the end.

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this. It was a pleasure to read. Now, on to the sequel. :)
Anise Nadiah chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
That is totally beautifully written. Not many fic can make me sit down and spent reading it for 3-4 hours straight just to finish it and when it does, i realize i didn't want it to end. And guess what, you just make my wish come true. Definitely gonna read the sequel. Thank for such a ride.
Jeanne chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
Loved this story! Moving on to read the sequel. :)
Cactus101 chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
S-Jay, not sure how I missed this fic. This is such glorious writing - as usual.

The way you write dialogue and inner thoughts is just sublime. Each character is so alive and the story telling flows beautifully.

I love it!
Nicolene B chapter 11 . 11/19/2013
I absolutely loved reading this story! It was amazingly written and definitely held my attention (So much for studying for my finals, lol - thankfully I only write Afrikaans today) . Looking forward to reading more of your work! Keep it up!
lilsammywinchester chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
i cried and that's like the biggest compliment that i got when it comes to fanfiction
can't wait to read more from ur profile!
obaona chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Very nice work! I love the ending, and all the hints you drop throughout that the boys were kidnapped by an angel. The breadcrumbs leading to Gabriel were great. :D
allthebees chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
This was absolutely incredible. You touched on so many themes that a lot of fics address and you did it with dignity and an overwhelming sense of realism - both something that is sorely lacking in a lot of fandoms. It wasn't overblown or hugely dramatic but it was still tense enough to keep interest and the plot was clever but not so much that it was hard to follow. That's a fine line to walk and you did so extraordinarily well. Your Sam and Dean were wonderful, as were your John and Mary and I think with this and 'About A Boy' you've written two of my favourite depictions of Bobby that I've ever read. Bravo!