Reviews for Christian Learns a Lesson
Creepy.
Christian Grey I love you chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
loved it
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Haven't read the books or seen the movie(s); nor am I very at all likely to (and that is probably an understatement). However I found this short one-shot of yours quite interesting and compatible with what little I know about the series based on a few reviews and synopses I'd previously acquainted myself with (during the height of the media-fueled controversy) out at Amazon.
It appears that the identity of your main OC (despite your notation at the end, ha ha) has sailed right over the majority of your reviewers' heads; which has me laughing and shaking mine! ;-D I'm not sure if this was what you were going for (or may have served as your inspiration); but his flippant demeanor reminds me more of Q in the Star Trek series. Speaking of which I seriously doubt (based on much more serious documentation-pardon the pun) that the Real McCoy would give a flying fig as to who "consents" (or doesn't) to what activities. He has not, nor will ever give consent to them, particularly within the implied context of the writing (this includes the majority of the canon series)-which more firmly establishes that not only is this fic squarely within the "humor" (parody?) genre, but lacks a logical coherent underlying "moral of the story," if you will. Should you choose to continue this (as a multi-chaptered fic, or as a sequel exploring similar themes), I would suggest a more comprehensive familiarity with (and reliance upon) the original Source material.
As for the canon male lead character, I can't see him capitulating all that easily. He's got an excellent thing going (or at least according to his own shortsighted, myopic vision); and it'll take far more than some seemingly random *single* encounter with some likely product of their joint feverish imaginations to make him even consider reigning in his selfish obsessive libido. Which makes the case for a sequel that much more furthered; because just think of the possibilities!

Oh, and one other thing. I would think that writings including the F-bomb and references to BDSM (not to mention the general theme) would land squarely in the M-rated camp; although I could be mistaken. Anyway, it was an interesting fic, wouldn't mind seeing a continuation, if only due to to the side theme(s) you have chosen to explore.
Getahobby chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
A pathetic way to voice your opinion.
bookworm101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
are you going to continue?
Eleonore chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Love it. You are absolutely true!
beatrice1975 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Ok thats really interesting , please continue!
maricruz.teranllanez chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
TIENES UNA IMAGEN MUY PERO MUY EQUIVOCADA DEL BDSM
INFORMATE ANTES DE CRITICAR
Y ES CLARO QUE NO LEISTE LOS LIBROS Y SI LO HICISTE NO LOS RAZONASTE
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow, that was great. I guess Ana's guardian angel watching and speaking out for her? Or CG's chastising him onto a better path to take! LOL.
loudgirl10 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Stupid! a guy is in the playroom how in the hell did he get in. What
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
followup from jackieshopper:

Are you sure you read these books? She always had a SAFEWORD. Which puts her in control, even though he is the Dom. Why don't you go back and read the books, find out what its for, then find out if she ever used it.
guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This one will be interesting. Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Great start! Looking foreward to where you take this...
llhfred chapter 1 . 6/8/2013