Reviews for Synthesis
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 21h
Don't mind me... I'll just be in the corner with my broken heart and tear stained cheeks. This was so beautiful! Fantastic job :D
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/1
sweet jesus this destroyed me goddammit
krokopeplos chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The melancholic atmosphere, the little gestures between Ronin and Tara; and the way you showed that both the professor and - in a way - Mandrake had to deal with a very similar loss... It's perfect.
tooOTPtofunction chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Love this one! So beautiful!
andIJDC chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Ah, that was freaking beautiful- funny and lighthearted yet saddening
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was really beautiful.
The Last Time Lord chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read for this pairing. It's fantastic. :D
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love this story and Taranin so much! *tearing up* I also just had to believe that they had a relationship pre-movie because they were just perfect together lol I was rooting more for them than MK and Nod. This is a beautiful story!
sweeneytoddgurl chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
So amazing it brought me to tears! /3
fiesa chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I think I've read this story four times already and I loved it more with every time.

I love the way you depict Ronin and Tara - as friends, as queen and general, as a couple, as husband and wife. They seem so real to me!

I love the way you build up the story. The separate paragraphs that show how time goes by and how the world changes - or , rather, how nothing changes but them. Especially the short paragraphs were beautiful. You manage to convey many things in few words, and I love that.

Especially Ronin's hesitation towards Tara and towards starting a relationship with her I think you managed to capture beautifully.

Favorite paragraph? Tara's little trick, Ronin's proposal, the marriage and the wedding night. And Mub, who hits on Tara exactly once. Actually I can't imagine what Ronin said exactly but I think I get the gist. That scene is really funny!

I think I could continue on. In short: your story is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing it here.
Jace Vyndell chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I have no words for this. Well, technically only 4 . That was freaking awesome!
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Aw, this had me in tears! Both happy and sad, yet, so well written! Well done!
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
It's possible they could have had a relationship pre/during-movie. I just thought they were adorably cute and that they so had a thing going on.

You almost made me cry with the flower under the pillow saying "smile for me." I think that was the most touching part of the whole thing. Thank you for writing this, it was nice. :)
Making Some Toast chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I agree with you; I totally think they had a relationship before the movie! :U You executed this story so well. Ronin and Tara are just amazing.
karen.duran.39 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
please, please write more about them.. i was so sad whe she died