Reviews for A Kiss in Ba Sing Se: Secrets and Promises
Nonix chapter 68 . 10/24
nce, continue the good work
candicrazy chapter 3 . 10/24
This is a really cool idea but I keep getting pulled out of the story. It would help if when the characters are doing their internal monologue, you put it in italics instead of quotes. I keep getting pulled out because I have to re-read the text because I thought they were verbalizing when they were speaking to themselves.
Thunderbird2 chapter 68 . 10/24
thanks for the chapter I wasn't expecting a update.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 68 . 10/24
Holy fuck you're back. Welcome back old friend. Very excited to see this again you have no idea. I just love how in character everyone is and how deep the webs tangle. This is getting juicy and dark. Will be very interesting when shit hits the fan.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 68 . 10/24
Thunderbird2 chapter 4 . 8/22
In the books they're older than the show by a year or two
OTTOSE4L chapter 67 . 7/17
Grammar is o.k , cmon a few chapters more!
Frostybear424 chapter 10 . 7/10
Damn. There needs to be some major work on your grammar.
GrabenPischjager chapter 67 . 7/5
will this continue?
mrenteria99 chapter 67 . 5/9
I'm on team Fong and team Lili I believe Aang is being way to selfish not reviving the nomads
Nonix chapter 67 . 4/7
pls continue updating
Heartless demon wolf chapter 67 . 4/5
Been such a long time. But I'm very glad you're back my friend. I can't wait to see more of this story. You know I'm here if you ever need me. Welcome back.
TheDIVIN3one chapter 66 . 2/11
One of the best stories I've ever found on here, keep up the good work.
Princess mAlice chapter 66 . 11/10/2015
Lmfaoo I totally ship Ty Lee and Sokka now
I'm Sorry chapter 66 . 11/4/2015
I have to say after reading through all of these chapters I can't help but feel cheated. I had such a hard time getting drawn into the chapters and overall story. This is so watered down from what you had originally posted, I will never understand why you deleted that master piece.