Reviews for A Kiss in Ba Sing Se: Secrets and Promises
Dark White Fang chapter 1 . 7/11
Which spiritual journey on Roku's island are you refering to ? I don't remember it. Could you please tell me when it took place ?
P
Young Napoleon22 chapter 70 . 5/21
Always excited to see a new chapter for my favorite Avatar story! The angle you took with Toph's mom is great, and now I'm wondering about her 'true father'. This was a short, but very welcomed read and I look forward to the next installment.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 70 . 5/21
Well this is more fucked up than I thought lol
D Samurai chapter 68 . 2/11
After 68 chapters the flames of passion still burn! If only there was a 69 for a certain couple...and also a chapter 69 lol
fistofdoom chapter 68 . 1/19
Keep on writing. Long time fan.
J.W.H. 10 chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
If they just had sex, I must say it was the weirdest sex I've ever read
Nonix chapter 68 . 10/24/2016
nce, continue the good work
Candicrazy chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
This is a really cool idea but I keep getting pulled out of the story. It would help if when the characters are doing their internal monologue, you put it in italics instead of quotes. I keep getting pulled out because I have to re-read the text because I thought they were verbalizing when they were speaking to themselves.
Thunderbird2 chapter 68 . 10/24/2016
thanks for the chapter I wasn't expecting a update.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 68 . 10/24/2016
Holy fuck you're back. Welcome back old friend. Very excited to see this again you have no idea. I just love how in character everyone is and how deep the webs tangle. This is getting juicy and dark. Will be very interesting when shit hits the fan.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 68 . 10/24/2016
Hawt.
Thunderbird2 chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
In the books they're older than the show by a year or two
OTTOSE4L chapter 67 . 7/17/2016
Grammar is o.k , cmon a few chapters more!
Frostybear424 chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Damn. There needs to be some major work on your grammar.