Reviews for A Kiss in Ba Sing Se: Secrets and Promises
We love us chapter 64 . 7/3
Interesting story.
Brissar316 chapter 64 . 5/24
Aside from grammatical errors, well written. The story is interesting for sure but if you don't mind me asking, where are you taking this?
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 64 . 5/21
I did not see that coming, then again I sorta guess it was his relative. Very nice story keep it up!
Maul chapter 64 . 5/15
sooo well have a kataraxtoph pairing too? a little weird.. not bad.. but strange.. what about aang? great chapter keep the good work!
TaangPhan chapter 64 . 5/15
Brain Dancer, you're really on a roll. Two chapters in a week? Love the story and all the twists...and twistedness. (Is that a new word?) This kind of stuff could only come from a truly twisted mind. (Makes me wonder about your life's journey...Hmmm.)
You might want to go back and reread it again. There are some things that could be cleaned up a bit.
Looking forward to what your sick and twisted mind has in store next. Thanks for sharing.
dickard23 chapter 64 . 5/15
Does Zuko have a love child? This story keeps getting crazier every chapter.
Maul chapter 63 . 5/12
finally! cant wait for the next chapter, and the upcoming date between them! :)
The Reader chapter 62 . 4/7
Honestly I love the story so far but I'm lost on the spirit concept I'm not saying that I don't like it's just a bit much to wrap my head around later i plan to re-read that part and try and understand it more but at any rate I'm enjoying my travels along your written word.
erebus13th chapter 62 . 4/7
Definitely another good chapter and I'm am curious as to how the past life thing is going to play out. Can't wait to read more.
DrunkenGoat chapter 62 . 4/7
Sokka is one lucky son of a bitch. Seriously.

Anyway, all this craziness with Wu is starting to get good. Toph really has her work cut out for her. This story just keepps getting better.
fanficreviewer69 chapter 47 . 3/14
Ok this chapter pissed me off when you left it hanginging like that in the last chapter what is supposed to come next is a detailed smutty romantic lemon/sex scene not a fucking poem. Not saying it was bad but the heat of passion otr to put it bluntly the dirty sexy parts are the most important thing to put work into and make sure it is detailed and yes smutty because in a relationship those 'physical acts of love' are the epitome of expression of true love for one another through primal while also yet being intricate actions that isn't spoken verbally when words can decieve actions show truth.
cloudwatcher daydreamer chapter 61 . 2/9
Where is this story going?!
DrunkenGoat chapter 61 . 2/6
Sokka just keeps stretching Mai out. Those two are great together. Toph and Katara making out was also very hot. There was even an Azula reference, which is always nice. Good times.
zulfi chapter 61 . 2/6
The kiss dude that was super hot, I loved it
Heartless demon wolf chapter 61 . 2/5
Ha, always very excited to see another chapter by you my friend, this was amazing. Passionate and sincere, you did a really great job, you know I'll be waiting for more.