Reviews for Breaking Blood on Alabaster
jk chapter 16 . 11/15
Edward was already with Vicky and half the freaking city but now rose too? are you freaking kidding me! whats the point of making him so gross none of your readers want him with bella? hes to used up...hes nasty! I wouldn't touch him with tanyas hand! let alone our virgin bella!
what the fuck? you've ruined your main character, made him so gross we want him just to die so bella can be with a real man
jk chapter 15 . 11/15
so a have a few issues with this. First rose is a whore, she makes money, she lives in a nicer place then bella,she married Emmett in secret and shes still taking bellas money...what a greedy nasty whore rose is!
jk chapter 9 . 11/15
there seems to be this disconnect ...bella talks and asks questions and Edward hears none of it...and god hes soooooo used in this story, its so gross
jk chapter 8 . 11/15
he seems to have every whore in the city on the hook so why does he need bella? and isn't she like REALLY worried about stds? if hes fucking all the whores in new York theres NO DOUBT that he has at least one
jk chapter 5 . 11/15
what I don't get is why Edward has to be such a gross whore
Aggie94 chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
Wow.. That was amazing.
anothertwilighter chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
I've read this story now the second time and it got my hooked again.
tululah chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Very intriguing and original story. Thanks.
mommymac0508 chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
Wow so very different I really liked it thank you
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I feel like I'm back in history class but I love it. And I get to have Em and Edward in class with me. Such an interesting story. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
ah this was a great story love this Bella
MiaLuthor chapter 21 . 11/18/2013
Oooookaaaaay. Found myself becoming more interested in the historical references than the romance between B & E. Lol. For me, the language patterns threw me off. Thank you very much for a unique historical story.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 21 . 11/5/2013
This story was amazing, hon! I loved how
the characters were flawed and human,
but so right fr each other! The growth and
change that came about in their lives was
fantastic to watch. While I don't think I
could ever have anything to do with edge
play myself, I really enjoyed reading this.
it was very hot. The fact that you immerse
yourself in the cultures and manners of the
day is quite apparent. You do period
pieces so well!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
Why would he see black?
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
She needs to realize that what makes her worthy is
who she is, not what career path she follows, or how
much money she is earning to provide for herself!