Reviews for Copper and Wine
Jen chapter 16 . 2/8
Excellent. please keep going! !
soulstormalchemist7 chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
I rarely do this, review a story, but this was incredibly good. Loved the pace, twists and prose. Very interesting to see Maura and Jane differently. Thank you.
IronAngel240 chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
Wow. Just wow. I've read this story three time already and u love it more each time. Can't wait for the update
dlfngrl05 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Fantastic story...I do believe we all have a dark side in us, sometimes it never comes out and other times it comes out and changes our perception of what it real, true and what are lies we tell ourselves.

Jane allowed herself to tap into her dark side which was always the opposite of what she stood for, which got challenged time and time again when the cruelty of the world kept happening. I hope you continue with this story, your writing is amazing and I would love to see how this changes Jane and where there relationship goes from here.
dlfngrl05 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
She kept his dog tags and didn't dispose of them, no mention of that later...my thought is that will be what gets her caught perhaps. I can see why she killed Casey, her life is spiraling out of control with Jane still not waking up...this is what she does control, the one thing that puts her back in control is killing!
dlfngrl05 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I just found this story and damn I'm hooked, evil and dark...something totally different. Can't wait to read the rest.
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
This is great
D3nsei chapter 16 . 11/13/2016
Oh no, Dark!Jane has emerged with the little help from already Dark!Maura! *good read*
Man, I can only imagine who's next on Dark!Maura's list...possibly Dr. Pike?! *hmm*
...

My condolences to an great actor Michael Massee was portraying the role character of Charles Hoyt, he will be missed(Oct. 20, 2016)... *sigh*
Jenn Deering chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
Love your Dark!Maura
Lktwh13 chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
I was soooo excited to see this update! I had to take my time and re-read the previous chapters. I just love it. The Ian storyline is my favorite and I have how Maura is pulling a Hannibal, bringing Jane's dark desires to the surface, a la Will Graham. So good... I hope it's not years before the next update - but even if it is, I have no doubt it'd be worth the wait!
A fan chapter 16 . 11/2/2016
Read this in one go. Once I started I couldn't stop. Great work! Will be waiting for the next. I do hope you will explore Jane's change more, this story is addictive.
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
Welcome back! Thanks for this great update! Glad that if Jane had to give into her rage it was in a self defense situation. Really hope to see another update soon! Thanks for sharing!
frs chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
Omg! YES. Thank you so much for updating, good too see you back!
Tappintoes415 chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
Sensationally chilly, eloquently maniacal, and superbly devious! Well done!
karolzinha chapter 16 . 10/31/2016