Reviews for Copper and Wine
This is so well written. I have just now enjoyed this story, for a second time, over a year later. I confess I was looking for an ending. I hope you find the inspiration to finish telling us what transpires.
Cyd J chapter 14 . 7/13
Really hope you finish this
wolvesjr34 chapter 14 . 5/26
I hope you come back to this. This is brilliant. I am dying to know what happens when Jane finds out, cause face it, she'll find out.
srcuz41 chapter 14 . 5/26
I just read up to this 14th chapter of this story. WOW I am very intrigued to see how this story plays out. Even though I think Maura as Lector like killer is way out there you have done an excellent job with the story.
Thanks for sharing your great talent. Look forward to what else you write.
Resi chapter 8 . 3/24
wow! :D
Resi chapter 2 . 3/24
Poor, beautiful crow...and I mean the bird. ;)
Resi chapter 1 . 3/24
This chapter makes me shiver in anticipation...
Please, please come back. This is such a wonderful storyline. Thank you for letting us experience your vision on Maura
Jenn Deering chapter 7 . 3/6
Such a wonderful story. I read it long ago, and it's so nice to go back and re-read.
I so hope you finish this story!
TheTimeLadysWife chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Brilliant. I really hope you will be continuing with this.
TheTimeLadysWife chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
I'm loving this. So dark and inspired. The only thing I have to say is it's not always easy to discern who is speaking, which interrupts the flow for me.
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
This was the most in tense story i have read. Brilliant writting..kept surprising me with every chapter. Wow! Maura was just briliant! Janes struggle was emotionally amazing! Bravo... Bravo!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
I hope this gets updated one day. *crosses fingers*
The-Guardian-Shadow chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Geeeze! This is a fascinating story! I've never watched or read Hannibal or Dexter or most of the things you quote but just having Maura like this intrigues me enough to stay and want more. Kudos dear! Can't wait for more! :D