Reviews for Copper and Wine
kamonwan9952 chapter 5 . 1/8
Tbh, this fic is so fkn beautiful! Gosh my 4th time reading this and, gosh i just love your style of writing. Kudos!
lashawn chapter 16 . 11/27/2017
Creepy but I’m intrigued. It kind of reminds me of Dexter, but this one includes the genuine romance.
AngieB628 chapter 16 . 5/14/2017
This is such an interesting story. Too bad you've abandoned it, leaving our poor Jane on the precipice of finally knowing who she really is and leaving Maura standing next to her, ready to hold her hand and guide her to where she needs to go from here. Alas, it looks like neither will ever get the closure they so desperately need in order to move on with thier lives, either together or, hopefully not, apart.

I surely do regret when I find such a brilliant writer who has such obvious talent that just leaves their readers waiting with bated breath to hope that they will rediscover their muse and finish what that have started. And since the show has ended, we, as readers may never know how your story will end, as well.

Quite a loss for all of us, I suppose.

Any any rate, I have thouroughly enjoyed reading your story over the past two days. Thank you for putting as much of yourself out there as you could.

I would have reviewed every chapter, but once I saw how long it had been in between updates, I wasn't sure if you even cared anymore. Cheers.
Jupiter chapter 16 . 4/29/2017
Great to see an update after such a long time - so glad you've not abandoned this story and I hope you will continue when the inspiration hits you because your writing is so brilliant. Those dark thoughts must make your mind go somewhere unchartered - deep and disturbing and you write it so well. I'm hooked...
Jen chapter 16 . 2/8/2017
Excellent. please keep going! !
soulstormalchemist7 chapter 16 . 12/18/2016
I rarely do this, review a story, but this was incredibly good. Loved the pace, twists and prose. Very interesting to see Maura and Jane differently. Thank you.
IronAngel240 chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
Wow. Just wow. I've read this story three time already and u love it more each time. Can't wait for the update
dlfngrl05 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Fantastic story...I do believe we all have a dark side in us, sometimes it never comes out and other times it comes out and changes our perception of what it real, true and what are lies we tell ourselves.

Jane allowed herself to tap into her dark side which was always the opposite of what she stood for, which got challenged time and time again when the cruelty of the world kept happening. I hope you continue with this story, your writing is amazing and I would love to see how this changes Jane and where there relationship goes from here.
dlfngrl05 chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
She kept his dog tags and didn't dispose of them, no mention of that later...my thought is that will be what gets her caught perhaps. I can see why she killed Casey, her life is spiraling out of control with Jane still not waking up...this is what she does control, the one thing that puts her back in control is killing!
dlfngrl05 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I just found this story and damn I'm hooked, evil and dark...something totally different. Can't wait to read the rest.
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 16 . 11/18/2016
This is great
MarCor3 chapter 16 . 11/13/2016
Oh no, Dark!Jane has emerged with the little help from already Dark!Maura! *good read*
Man, I can only imagine who's next on Dark!Maura's list...possibly Dr. Pike?! *hmm*
...

My condolences to an great actor Michael Massee was portraying the role character of Charles Hoyt, he will be missed(Oct. 20, 2016)... *sigh*
Jenn Deering chapter 16 . 11/5/2016
Love your Dark!Maura
Lktwh13 chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
I was soooo excited to see this update! I had to take my time and re-read the previous chapters. I just love it. The Ian storyline is my favorite and I have how Maura is pulling a Hannibal, bringing Jane's dark desires to the surface, a la Will Graham. So good... I hope it's not years before the next update - but even if it is, I have no doubt it'd be worth the wait!
A fan chapter 16 . 11/2/2016
Read this in one go. Once I started I couldn't stop. Great work! Will be waiting for the next. I do hope you will explore Jane's change more, this story is addictive.