Reviews for Copper and Wine
EchoFallsFromGrace chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
If I could favorite this story over and over and over again, I would.
WastedOn chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
O.O
crazyestfanlover chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Excellent!
Avarenda chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
This story is creepy but strangely compelling.
Luvnot chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
It may have taken you a while to write, but this chapter is awesome.
ChrissyToph chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Wow. Just wow at yet another breathtaking chapter. You really surprised me with Jane's outburst - totally didn't see it coming! And I'm just amazed time and time again with your development of this story. Although I love reading the murders and the humour and the 'happy' Rizzles moments, I'm equally in awe with how you handle their overwhelming emotions in this chapter. Really great job and just can't wait to read more!
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
This story is just perfection. This chapter was just perfection. Your writing perfection.

["Do you have anything to say?" I finally ask. She stops staring at the floor and straightens her back; "I love you." I close my eyes as the words crash into me and I wonder if love is enough to fill the emptiness between us with a substance of virtue. And before I can open my eyes I feel myself wrapped in her embrace and a sweet kiss graces my lips. One that turns more possessive and desperate as Jane takes my face firmly in her hands and steps towards me, pressing her body flush against mine and backing me into the islands counter.]

Wow. I'm glad you updated. Anxious for the next chapter. Let's see where they go from here.
Iuterpi chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
This chapter was amazing and so heart breaking. Maura is so in love and that is why she is so lost. And Jane, oh dear Jane, she doesn't only feel broken but I guess what hits her about Casey is that she doesn't understand it, because it happened while she was unconsious. I can't wait to see what happens next, I hope that they being intimate isn't a step back and that it actually helps to bring them closer once more.
JMPack chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
And this my dear is the sound of silence coming from me bc of the shear perfection you have captured when two ppl cant find away to break through the walls an event has built. And then to navigate Maura through the ways Jane makes her better with love only to have jane tell her you dont know loss. And then reconnection and the walls crumble...just...i guess i find my way out of the silence lol. Let me love bc you continue to smash this out of the atmosphere.
sociallyawkwardpenguin chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
What a great chapter! Definitely worth the wait. Glad to see you had some time to spare, and thankful that you used it to give us such a great read! Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
You writing is powerful, Lauren. I'm so glad you haven't stop writing.
Looking forward for more of this.
guardianrock chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
You're back and with an amazing chapter! Thank you!
ChrissyToph chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Another incredible chapter! Tbh, I'm not really bothered by Casey's death (although I think I would've liked Agent Dean to be killed off instead) but I think it really adds to the story and builds on the tension. Can't wait to see how it all plays out!
RaneJizzoli chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Sweet fucking Jesus this is fantastic. I admit I gave this story an incredibly wide berth to begin with, but after watching the Hannbal TV series circled back. And so glad I did. This is so wonderfully written. I can see this Maura in the mini au you've created and I can see her on the show at the same time. You don't stray from then essential Maura which makes it so wonderfully eerie and awesome to read. The word that keeps springing to mind for me is elegant. I think Maura would have an incredibly elegant mind and this sometimes gets glossed over by the fact she's so often used for comic relief. So I love what you've captured here. And I'm absolutely fascinated with where this will go. Really looking forward to more soon!
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
[Casey. Brave and courageous. I should had eaten his heart]

Goodness she's so twisted. I really love how your writing Maura. Her inner battle and conflict. You just write it so beautifully.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »