Reviews for Copper and Wine
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
I can hardly wait for next chap!
MiA the ReD chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
In reading chapter 13, I almost thought that Maura's next victim would be her mother. That alone sent chills down my spine. By the end of the chapter, I had thought that maybe...JUST maybe, Maura was done killing. But after reading your notes at the end...that thought got thrown out the window. I'm loving this story even if it's freaking me out!
fronethi chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
I've missed this so much.
I read this after someone sent you an ask on tumblr about Jane killing Maura. I got scared so I made time to read this (I've been busy lately).
I thought that line was lovely. Yeah, kinda strange, but it seems fitting to Maura and her thoughts and what Jane is to her. Completely normal. Unless yo go and have Maura kill Jane. That'd be super weird.
Anyway, I love love love love this. Glad they have finally found each other, again.
Don't take too long to update, Lauren. I cry.
Have a great night.
Rizzles chapter 12 . 11/16/2013
Holy fuck! I love this story so much! You are amazing marry me!

Maura is creepy as SHIT, but I kinda like it...ok I like it A LOT! ;)

Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next update!
DoILookLikeIGiveADamn chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
As always, WOW.
ChrissyToph chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
I think of all the chapters so far, this one didn't particularly blow me away like all the others, but it is still nonetheless really lovely, emotional, and moving. The way you write is truly wonderful.
MiA the ReD chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I must have read this story like 5 times already and yes I'm ready to say that it's become my all time favorite from all of the RIZZLES fiction I've read so far. Maura is seen in such a dark and different light. I love her character but she still scares me. And Jane - so unsuspecting. :-)
ccube01 chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Wow loving dark Maura. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
This story is equally beautiful and disturbing, and right now I'm not sure which it is. I get the sense that Maura would like to change for Jane but her dark desire is so ingrained that she even thinks about Jane in terms of hurting her. Like a mother hamster will eat her young to keep them safe I feel like Maura would (as strange as it is to type this thought out) eat Jane as a way to keep her a part of herself.

And now I must go in search of some fluff.
jennyjennyjunebug chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
I'm only at the end of Chapter 3, and I'm already crying, feel like I'm going to throw up, and know with 100% certainty that I am sucked into this story. How do you do that thing you do with the words? Your talent is absolutely incredible, and I'm also struck by your versatility- standing this next to Trio, for example- HOW? How did the same person write both of these?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Dark and beautiful Maura...i love this! Is she gonna eat Jane?!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
I missed seeing this chap..wow amd wow this is intense!
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
[I want to hold on to the words. I want to wrap my hands around her throat and capture every word and breath there.]

Holy shit Maura inner Dark thought towards Jane when Jane says I love you. Holy shit creepy. Gave me chills. Once again this is so brilliantly written. I'm just in love with how your writing this.
siDEADde chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Such a day for updates. I was so happy to see this in my inbox. Your prose is gorgeous and i think i love dark!Maura best of all. Thank you for sharing your talent and vision!
Iuterpi chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Glad to see this story back. I had no doubt you'll be back with another incredible chapter and that's how it went. I know this won't fix anything and sudenlly became a fluff story but it was amazing see them actually speaking and telling each other how much they love each other. Though it makes me nervous !aura's inner voice directing the darkness at Jane.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »