Reviews for Copper and Wine
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
[Recently though I realize that something else has replaced it. Something I can put a name and a face to. She is a light in the corner of something dark inside of me.]

I love this. Just beautifully written.

[I wish I knew how to place what she does. How she does it. I want to put it neatly in a box and compartmentalize it. Her. But I can't.]

Wow.

[I try not to think of what it would feel like to move inside of her that deeply.]

0_o goodness Maura that mind of yours.

[She is a sight]

[Her proximity makes me dizzy. She smirks and steps back, the envelope in her hand]

[And I find myself at the mercy of this dance with her. It has become common place between us and I revel in it. Innuendo]

Maura inner thoughts tho.

["Where will you be going on vacation, Detective Crowe?" I ask as I circle my desk and take my seat.]

Damn Crowe is hit.

I'm so loving how your writing this. Just Wow.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
[And when the blade severs his carotid I am blessed with arterial spray. It tastes like copper and wine.]

This is disturbing. But I can't stop reading.

[ I had taken my time with those four simple letters. They were perfect.]

This whole chapter was disturburnly (probably not a word) and just perfectly written. I'm intrigued.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Damn dude, I hadn't checked this fic in awhile, it's great! I hope you keep it going, your Maura is very, very interesting.
ChrissyToph chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Omg this chapter has just blown me off my chair (someone help me up, seriously)! You write SO beautifully! And THIS: "And this is how I know we fit; silent understanding. In this instance and in others. A glance or a movement conveys all that we need." is EXACTLY why I ship Rizzles so much. I fail to understand how people are so outraged by us Rizzles shippers (forever shouting on Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/wherever that "EWWWWWW! THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!") when the chemistry and subtext is so GLARINGLY obvious in the show. So I just wanna say thank you SO much for bringing this story into my life and I can't wait to read more 3 P.S: I love the way you integrated Paddy's story and the way you've changed it - I think it works really really well and builds on Maura's back story beautifully :D
Laterthatsameday chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Wow!
loneranger67 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I have a sound in my head...it's the sound of a whole row of keys on the piano plunking down at once as Jane and Maura...well, as they 'arrive' together...and I can't shift it. And it makes me smile so maybe I'll keep it there for a while. Still loving this dark, brooding story.
frs chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
okay yeah i know i just commented on this like 2 days ago... but i wanted you to know i've read it twice more since then and im outta material to read (hint, hint) . that being said, you are amazing and i am crazy haha.
also, checked out the trailer, NikitaReincarnated executed it perfectly.
wulfgrl58 chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
Holy crap Lauren how do you do it. Goddamn. Amazeballs. Just...wow..
Ontheroadtonowhere chapter 8 . 8/11/2013
This chapter was absolutely amazing, this is just pure perfection.
My gosh... Just loving dark Maura
looking forward to more soon. Please ...
Ruby08 chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
I absolutely love this dark version of Maura. You are portraying her so beautifully and it blows me away with every chapter. This was another great chapter!
Zasterfate chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Do not stop writing. Just keep going 'til it's all over. I can't with this story. I just can't. It's so good it physically pains me how much I look forward to Maura murdering people because it's like, what the hell! Maura, the sweet, innocent woman I love from R&I taking out these people left and right and it's so twisted that I love it. So unexpectedly good. Gah, looks like Paddy's up soon. Nice way of changing his storyline. I can't wait to see how it plays out :)
J.M.Pack chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
I have read this 3 times just so i can come up and make my review but i cant. I have nothing. I will say i did have to go back and reread everything bc the bus did serve a little bc i didnt remember the dream/memories. But you safely guided the bus back between the lines.
This whole chap is breath taking and i love the ambience you put in with the scence of J&M but when its just Maura or Maura with victims there is no warmth and ambience and its so delicious.
Now as much as i want maura to take the "new life" i cant help but thinking how shebwould kill Ian and Dominic. Just saying.
Cant wait till the next my friend.
aurorawinter chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
I really love the way you write this.
frs chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
this is terrifyingly addicting and I can't get enough. please update soooon!
K Snider chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
Best chapter yet! Your writing just keeps getting better and better! Gosh, you are amazing!

Please don't let me wait long... I wanna see the dark Maura again killing someone!

:D It was a smart thing you did there with Doyle taking the fall for Maura's victims. I really wanna know what happens when or if Jane finds out the other side of Maura... I hope she kills Casey. I had a dream last night that happened just like in the movie Silence of the Lambs, but Maura is cutting into Casey's skull and Jane is sitting there watching and begging Maura to stop this (Jane is tied up) ... Gosh, that's creepy. I don't want to see that,... well maybe. I'm so torn by this... it's just... afjguthhdksuhtujfnsah! UGH!

lol Don't stop this at all! I want this story to be long, please! I want there to be more blood, gore, and violence! I want to see Maura angry and with her scalpel... she really is worse than Hoyt... and yet better... she really loves Jane and will protect her at all costs... I wanna see her kill Hoyt right in front of Jane. I wanna see her slice his throat and rip his heart out!

Gosh, I need to stop now... lol I just can't tell you how much I love this story... your writing just captivates me. I'm soooo hooked!

Okay, I'm done. lol My favorite chapter so far!
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »