Reviews for Copper and Wine
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
[I want to hold on to the words. I want to wrap my hands around her throat and capture every word and breath there.]

Holy shit Maura inner Dark thought towards Jane when Jane says I love you. Holy shit creepy. Gave me chills. Once again this is so brilliantly written. I'm just in love with how your writing this.
siDEADde chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Such a day for updates. I was so happy to see this in my inbox. Your prose is gorgeous and i think i love dark!Maura best of all. Thank you for sharing your talent and vision!
Iuterpi chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Glad to see this story back. I had no doubt you'll be back with another incredible chapter and that's how it went. I know this won't fix anything and sudenlly became a fluff story but it was amazing see them actually speaking and telling each other how much they love each other. Though it makes me nervous !aura's inner voice directing the darkness at Jane.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
This is both beautiful and unsettling. Bravo!
JC.13.05 chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Please continue this! Is extraordinary! I've been searching for a story like this for such a long time..
WritingsOfAnObsessedFangirl chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
I am in love with this. Maura is so dark and it's just great. I've always wanted to read something that portrayed her as a dark, hidden person. It's amazing and the references to Hannibal are great. I absolutely loved the honey in the lion reference.
Kasey chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Just finished chapter 2 and I love it so far. I can't stand detective Crowe and have secretly wanted someone to off him! LOL. I live the "out of the norm" stories. I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Saint73 chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
For some unknown reason I enjoy your story a lot. Hannibal / Dexter Maura is really complex.
Saint73 chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Maura is even more terrible than the monster Hannibal.
Saint73 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Intense
Saint73 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
And the deer will be him.
Saint73 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Ohh Maura is really scary.
EchoFallsFromGrace chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
If I could favorite this story over and over and over again, I would.
WastedOn chapter 11 . 10/6/2013