Reviews for Copper and Wine
WritingsOfAnObsessedFangirl chapter 11 . 11/6/2013
I am in love with this. Maura is so dark and it's just great. I've always wanted to read something that portrayed her as a dark, hidden person. It's amazing and the references to Hannibal are great. I absolutely loved the honey in the lion reference.
Kasey chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Just finished chapter 2 and I love it so far. I can't stand detective Crowe and have secretly wanted someone to off him! LOL. I live the "out of the norm" stories. I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Saint73 chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
For some unknown reason I enjoy your story a lot. Hannibal / Dexter Maura is really complex.
Saint73 chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Maura is even more terrible than the monster Hannibal.
Saint73 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Intense
Saint73 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
And the deer will be him.
Saint73 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Ohh Maura is really scary.
EchoFallsFromGrace chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
If I could favorite this story over and over and over again, I would.
WastedOn chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
O.O
crazyestfanlover chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Excellent!
Avarenda chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
This story is creepy but strangely compelling.
Luvnot chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
It may have taken you a while to write, but this chapter is awesome.
ChrissyToph chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
Wow. Just wow at yet another breathtaking chapter. You really surprised me with Jane's outburst - totally didn't see it coming! And I'm just amazed time and time again with your development of this story. Although I love reading the murders and the humour and the 'happy' Rizzles moments, I'm equally in awe with how you handle their overwhelming emotions in this chapter. Really great job and just can't wait to read more!
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
This story is just perfection. This chapter was just perfection. Your writing perfection.

["Do you have anything to say?" I finally ask. She stops staring at the floor and straightens her back; "I love you." I close my eyes as the words crash into me and I wonder if love is enough to fill the emptiness between us with a substance of virtue. And before I can open my eyes I feel myself wrapped in her embrace and a sweet kiss graces my lips. One that turns more possessive and desperate as Jane takes my face firmly in her hands and steps towards me, pressing her body flush against mine and backing me into the islands counter.]

Wow. I'm glad you updated. Anxious for the next chapter. Let's see where they go from here.
Iuterpi chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
This chapter was amazing and so heart breaking. Maura is so in love and that is why she is so lost. And Jane, oh dear Jane, she doesn't only feel broken but I guess what hits her about Casey is that she doesn't understand it, because it happened while she was unconsious. I can't wait to see what happens next, I hope that they being intimate isn't a step back and that it actually helps to bring them closer once more.
380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »