Reviews for Copper and Wine
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Oh no Maura's getting out of control..
ItsMeCharlee chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
God! Maura is a monster. I get it why she had to kill Crowe and garret but to kill Casey on impulse made her totally a psychopath killer and jane does not need that. Poor jane, she has no clue about what she's dealing with.
DoILookLikeIGiveADamn chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
I don't think I've ever read anything quite like this - and I've devoured hundreds of books in my short lifetime, not to mention that I read a minimum of two hours a day. This means that I don't say things like this lightly: this is brilliant. YOU are brilliant. I bow down to you, my dear.
Ontheroadtonowhere chapter 10 . 9/16/2013
My goodness I love this.
So can't wait for more. :)
ccube01 chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
I love Dark Maura. "I should have eaten his heart" Yes you should have Maur
GreenAlpaca chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
You got hate mail for Casey!? Color me surprised. He didn't have it coming but it's perfect. Maura is flawed and it was a great way to show is her depth of feeling for Jane, shoot, Maura is a killer, it's not like she was going to up and reform. Maura's got a motive to keep Jane's loved ones safe now and maybe Maura will find herself going all Dexter and actually learning to like Jane's cadre. In any case, I dig it. It's tough to imagine this fic ending happily unless you're in it for a VERY long haul - makes me hope you are :)
SteltZ chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Casey. Brave and courageous. I should had eaten his heart.

OH, SNAP! She's so twisted...I love it :)
Jac Lag chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Argh! Maura! She's getting so creepy! And I hope she's not gonna go after Pike now, coz eventually, Jane's gonna figure out that the victims seemed linked to them one way or another. Maybe Jane did figure out long ago and just kept quiet instead of confronting Maura about Casey's murder. Yeah fat hope haha. I kinda wish Jane died there. I hate to think about the heartbreak she'll face when she finally knows..
JMPack chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
The guilt that Maura feels for breaking Jane in this way is so powerful. And I believe Maura does feel empathy for killing Casey but she has talked herself out feeling what she feeling.
I should have ate his heart.
Boom. Just boom.
Their broken for the same reasons the shooting and Casey's death but Maura caused one. How we'll they heal in your twisted world that I'm madly in love with.
Goddamnit RJ chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I'm re-reading this story because it freaking brilliant and I came across something in Chapter 1 that I didn't notice before. The part where Maura calls Adam cheap.

-"Yes. I do remember you calling me that once." He had as he held me down.-

Did Adam rape her?
InChemistryWeTrust chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Why you... How...? How could you describe everything so true and beautifully? You described Maura's conflicted mind perfectly without butchering her character. Oh my... How you create this evil yet loveable character? I love every sentence in this, reading it has taken a part of my heart for Maura, but I love it.
By the way, I miss you in tumblr :) come back? Please?
MiA the ReD chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Maura just freaked the hell out of me. This version of her is scary- so much so that it makes me think of all the people I meet on a daily basis. How everyday, we cross paths with potential killers. Brrrr! Gives me the chills.
camturn chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
Um...how is Jane going to react when she finds out Casey was murdered? How will Maura be able to deal with that? I gotta say I'm not a fan of Maura killing Casey for no reason. That kinda made me not like her anymore. Plus, she killed someone Jane cared about as a dear friend. Oy...
Iuterpi chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
You broke. I'm loving this Maura, so messed up but so loving. And the best part! I can actually see her being like that. She reminds me so much of other characters that have some of her background and are actually kinda psychopaths. And also Jane, in canon and stories, her personality and attractiveness tend to attract psychopaths. I wonder if that is a thing. I gotta research that because I see it in media all the time. Anyway. Loving the story. I'm having a feeling of dread of what is going to happen once Jane finds out and how she'll find out. Can't wait.
Zasterfate chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Hm. I'm honestly torn about Maura now. This version of Casey was OC and in turn, made him a likeable character. Add that to how he was Jane's friend and was kind about her feelings for Maura, and I didn't want him to be killed. So this chapter and this murder is a pretty big game changer because Maura used to kill people who rubbed her the wrong way and now she killed because it seems she felt threatened by Casey being such a good guy.

I do love your writing and the story itself. And this version of Maura seemed a little more American psycho, lol.

Huh. I can't figure out how I feel just yet, so I'll just say I look forward to the next update.
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »