Reviews for Copper and Wine
ChrissyToph chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Wow, what a funny coincidence that last night's episode was about Maura being suspected for murder! Would be so awesome if you could combine it w/Copper and Wine at some point :D
wicked73 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Can't believe how scary and sexy this Maura you have created is. I first heard of this story on tumblr, I saw a fan video someone made, I thought the idea wouldn't work, but boy was I mistaken. I am a huge fan of NBC's Hannibal, and you have managed to take everything I love from that show and put it into your story. Your Maura is elegant, dark, clinical, tortured, romantic and even a little funny, don't know where you're taking her but I am definitely along for the ride.
fronethi chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
ooooh I know who's Maura killing next. YES PLEASE.
I am in awe of this story. I am in awe of what you are doing with this story.
Laterthatsameday chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Wow great chapter! I wonder what's gonna happen with Lola? She is crazy!
ChrissyToph chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Wow, another wonderful chapter. Loved the scene in the kitchen, so beautifully written (and so is the rest of it, of course)! I love how you've played with the different sequences from the actual show (like how the dinner date at the Fairfields becomes Maura's dinner party, Lola turns up as Frankie's date, etc.) and I can't wait to see Maura (I assume) kill off Lola XD... I hope Maura kills off Hoyt as well, that'd be badass!
BG-13 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Lola...ah yes. I remember her. And I believe she may be next on Maura's list
misachris chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I'm totally loving this story! It's unlike anything I've ever read before and I'm hooked.

My only criticism is that Euler's constant should always be written as "e." That is, you don't capitalize it.

*Warning Math Rant*
The real crime is committed by the episode's writer... Euler's constant e IS a number, it is not an equation. e is however, in Euler's Identity which IS an equation that connects FIVE constants of mathematics. Also, Euler is supposed to be pronounced as "oiler." (But if you don't know that...that's forgivable. :P)
loneranger67 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I almost don't know where to start, this is all just so good that my brain is on overload!
First Lola- oh she so has to go!
Second- "Always a pleasure to have old friends over for dinner" - I like that...a lot.
Third - The inner struggle between her feelings for Jane and feeling murderous- you give us a sense of how tightly wound she is, and how quickly she could unravel.
Fourth - The piano playing- just, wow, the symmetry of words and music together, it'll get me every time.
Fifth -The chemistry- you write it in a way that we can taste it, not just feel it.
Lastly- This is fantastic, classy Maura's own words "refined beauty." Well done my friend.
Jac Lag chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Goodness, I'm beginning to think there is no way it's gonna end in happy Rizzles.. not with how dark Maura is.. I can't quite visualize Maura in jail, so i'm guessing one of them die in the end.. I don't quite get the part about the knife.. did Maura want it with Jane so much that she visualized herself using the knife to rip off her clothes? And why did she make that dessert for the others but not the Rizzolis? Are the other 3 going to die from poisoning?
FuzzySandwitch chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
A very interesting fic! Frankly, I'm surprised no one else has gone with this idea before now since we had a blatant comparison with Maura as a serial killer with Hoyt and how they're so similar so long ago. But I'm glad you're the one who is writing this! I think you've portrayed this dark Maura very well. I constantly find myself questioning whether she truly has feelings for Jane (which I'm leaning towards) and simply discovery these emotions, or whether it is something much darker, like her thought when she felt the knife while kissing her. She seems very much like a fusion of Dexter and Hannibal to me, at least the T.V. portrayals of those characters. She obviously is more based on Hannibal, but I get the protective vibe from her that Dexter sometimes portrays as well. Can't wait for more!
JMPack chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
So beautiful you are doing this darkness justice. Maura by herself is dark but the love she has with Jane seems to bring her unbearable light. I have no clue of that makes sense but I can't write into words the picture you paint in my mind. Butat any rate I love the update and I can't wait to see what you have planned for Garret and Lola. Hopefully it won't take that long.
Allegra chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Anyfey chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I am in awe of what you can do. This chapter was so beautiful. I really love it a lot!
LiwNa chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Oh my this is so amazing!
Sashaalexander1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
hey it's me, the same sashalexander1 as from tumblr, and I just wanted to say that I think this is incredible writing, I just don't think I could stomach the whole fanfic. But great job :)
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »