Reviews for Copper and Wine
JMPack chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
This is So good it ridiculous. I love everything about Maura. Her internal dialogue vs what she says making sure she doesn't lie. The fierce murderer balanced with the venerable almost shy loving side she is with Jane. How much research do you for this story? Like I said this is So good it ridiculous. I wish I knew where the 'horror' speech was from.
Ruby08 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
this story is just so good! i am blown away by the writing every chapter!
GeoJunkie chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Bloody hell! Your story is seven shades of amazing! I'm so glad that I gave it a chance instead of immediately thinking I would be interested in something like it. I just can't even... ! Your characterizations are remarkable and your Murderous Maura is enthralling without being repulsive. That alone is a huge feat. I began your story tonight and am already awaiting more chapters. Thanks so much!
scaf chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Wow...I just love what you've done with these characters - specifically the way you have married Maura with Hannibal's horrific behavior. It works remarkably well, especially in conjunction with the softness and vulnerability that appears when in Janes presence. I'm really enjoying this -cant wait to read more. BTW...nice job with the Kurtz line from Apocalypse Now ;)
saz001 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Oh my god...this is one of the creepies, COOLEST fics I've read in ages. One of my favourite movie series combined with my fav tv show swoon!

Your writing really captures Maura's struggle well...her homicidal tendencies VS her nurturing ane loving Jane...it's a beautiful story and I'm intrigued and can't wait to see what happens next!
guardianrock chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
That was intense! Seriously, everything was intense, for different reasons. I really like this darker take on Maura. It's very interesting.
sociallyawkwardpenguin chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Loved this! So happy to see this update. Thank you for getting this out to us, and sharing it with us, especially while things are so hectic with work and life. I really appreciate it, and I really enjoyed reading it. You have a magical way of writing Jane and Maura together, and even in the midst of all that horror, their love is tender and sweet. It takes true talent to be able to write that!
ChrissyToph chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Wow, what a funny coincidence that last night's episode was about Maura being suspected for murder! Would be so awesome if you could combine it w/Copper and Wine at some point :D
wicked73 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Can't believe how scary and sexy this Maura you have created is. I first heard of this story on tumblr, I saw a fan video someone made, I thought the idea wouldn't work, but boy was I mistaken. I am a huge fan of NBC's Hannibal, and you have managed to take everything I love from that show and put it into your story. Your Maura is elegant, dark, clinical, tortured, romantic and even a little funny, don't know where you're taking her but I am definitely along for the ride.
fronethi chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
ooooh I know who's Maura killing next. YES PLEASE.
I am in awe of this story. I am in awe of what you are doing with this story.
Laterthatsameday chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Wow great chapter! I wonder what's gonna happen with Lola? She is crazy!
ChrissyToph chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Wow, another wonderful chapter. Loved the scene in the kitchen, so beautifully written (and so is the rest of it, of course)! I love how you've played with the different sequences from the actual show (like how the dinner date at the Fairfields becomes Maura's dinner party, Lola turns up as Frankie's date, etc.) and I can't wait to see Maura (I assume) kill off Lola XD... I hope Maura kills off Hoyt as well, that'd be badass!
BG-13 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Lola...ah yes. I remember her. And I believe she may be next on Maura's list
misachris chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I'm totally loving this story! It's unlike anything I've ever read before and I'm hooked.

My only criticism is that Euler's constant should always be written as "e." That is, you don't capitalize it.

*Warning Math Rant*
The real crime is committed by the episode's writer... Euler's constant e IS a number, it is not an equation. e is however, in Euler's Identity which IS an equation that connects FIVE constants of mathematics. Also, Euler is supposed to be pronounced as "oiler." (But if you don't know that...that's forgivable. :P)
loneranger67 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I almost don't know where to start, this is all just so good that my brain is on overload!
First Lola- oh she so has to go!
Second- "Always a pleasure to have old friends over for dinner" - I like that...a lot.
Third - The inner struggle between her feelings for Jane and feeling murderous- you give us a sense of how tightly wound she is, and how quickly she could unravel.
Fourth - The piano playing- just, wow, the symmetry of words and music together, it'll get me every time.
Fifth -The chemistry- you write it in a way that we can taste it, not just feel it.
Lastly- This is fantastic, classy writing...in Maura's own words "refined beauty." Well done my friend.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »