Reviews for Copper and Wine
rehellams chapter 15 . 2/3
Oh my! I have nothing but good feelings about this update,I just can't put it into words at this moment. It works, with Jane, it actually works. I hope she isn't trapping Maura. Thank you for updating x's infinity.
All the best,
Rehellams
MiA the ReD chapter 15 . 2/3
Oh wow! You've updated! I hope you continue updating until you finish this story. I love the intensity of it. This conversation..maybe we'll get more of Jane's dark side thanks to Maura.
I screamed like a little girl when I saw this updated. Thank you thank you thank you for coming back and please don't leave again. Looking forward to what happens next.
siDEADde chapter 15 . 2/2
Arrrrrrrugh.
I love how deliciously unhinged Maura is...noticeable only because we are her.

I am so happy you are finding a little time to write again. I know it's tough with that sweet little dumpling you've got running around, but it's so nice to see you back!
sweetkid45 chapter 15 . 2/2
Good question what stopped her
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
This is so well written. I have just now enjoyed this story, for a second time, over a year later. I confess I was looking for an ending. I hope you find the inspiration to finish telling us what transpires.
Cywick chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
Really hope you finish this
wolvesjr34 chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
I hope you come back to this. This is brilliant. I am dying to know what happens when Jane finds out, cause face it, she'll find out.
srcuz41 chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
I just read up to this 14th chapter of this story. WOW I am very intrigued to see how this story plays out. Even though I think Maura as Lector like killer is way out there you have done an excellent job with the story.
Thanks for sharing your great talent. Look forward to what else you write.
Salina
Resi chapter 8 . 3/24/2015
wow! :D
Resi chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Poor, beautiful crow...and I mean the bird. ;)
Resi chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
This chapter makes me shiver in anticipation...
Guest chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
Please, please come back. This is such a wonderful storyline. Thank you for letting us experience your vision on Maura
Jenn Deering chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Such a wonderful story. I read it long ago, and it's so nice to go back and re-read.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
I so hope you finish this story!
342 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »