Reviews for Copper and Wine
WildfireSunset chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Incredible, absolutely incredible. I love the 'Southie street trash' speech, very cleverly done. This is one of my favourite stories at the moment, and has been since the opening line of chapter 1. I swear I read the entire chapter without blinking or breathing! Love it.
fronethi chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Somebody finally killed Crowe in a R&I fanfic. Thank you. And what a way to kill him. Perfect.
AwkwardlyDull chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Too good.
sociallyawkwardpenguin chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
This story is giving me nightmares, in the best possible way. HOLY COW! I'm actually shivering. I kinda want to go back and re-read it, but I'm too terrified. So congratulations! You've written a story that has me wanting more, and wanting to go back and re-read, but also so scared out of my wits that I can't just yet. THAT'S TALENT. :)
Seriously, the wow factor here is off the scale. Keep it up! :)
JMPack chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Holy beans on toast that was intensely insanely good genius even. After that chap I bet the NSA is totally watching your internet issue. I loved it it was a bit gory but in a good way.
loneranger67 chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
'Unsettling' perfectly describes the atmosphere and tension you're creating here. Dark, disturbing and damn it's good!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
First of all, you didn't say that Jane and Maura were canon ! (or i miss the memo) so you can see my surprise when Maura kisses Jane on the lips and this is completely normal.
That scene, by the way, is freaking cute ! (expect a fanart from it !)

Second part : Holy c(r)ow ! That was... interesting. It's methodological and well writen. I could perfectly picture it.

See ya next chatper ! D
guardianrock chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Wow, that was... very Hannibal. I don't think it's too gratuitous, seems in perfect tone with the show and what I'd expect from this Maura.
noblegraces chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
I'm scared of your brain. *hides*
fronethi chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Holy shit, I am so glad I started reading this.
mrj726 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Caw caw.
mrj726 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Bye Crowe.
mrj726 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Dexter meets Hannibal and the result is the real Queen of the Dead. Oh my...
loneranger67 chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Crikey. This is so dark I needed to turn the back light up on my phone. What a start-
no messing about, straight into the heart of the story, so to speak. I love it, and I know I'm going to to be impatient for updates. Fantastic writing- it's a hit!
Princess Icare chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It's such a good idea showing the dark side of Maura. Even though she's a killer I like her character.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »