Reviews for Copper and Wine
Matiky chapter 15 . 2/4/2016
ohhhhh...oh no...so who's gonna win out in this transformation? even though maura is fully aware of this struggle, i'm still unsure if her or jane is going to unhinge. also, why would maura want to destroy the really beautiful / innocent parts of jane? why make jane like her? i thought the reason maura was drawn to jane is how she's almost too good for maura.

i have no idea how you're gonna play this out...even when i'm somewhat more familiar with hannibal than last i read this (i didn't watch the last season, though) cos i bet you're not gonna do it exactly the same as the show. i don't want jane to be will. i don't think maura is *as* bad as hannibal, but that 'code' is unraveling for her. i think casey and ian's death are gonna keep pushing her. when she murders a woman, that might be a bigger thing for her to deal with. is jane going to find her out?

this is honestly such a gorgeous piece of fic. i don't know how much you're playing off from the books, but i think you did a great job translating aspects of hannibal, the show, into written story. i love the way maura thinks. like, it's creepy and dark, but intelligent and poetic. seriously, the narrative is very eloquent and a stunning kind of off-kilter.

you've said it's been difficult writing this, i really encourage you to finish. even if it takes another year or what have you. thanks for sticking with it and sharing with us!
DJqueen chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Omg i have been thinking what happened to this story am glad it is still in the works! I need to read from the start. Something about a dark Maura is kinda sexy . really sexy..
Matiky chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
Hey! I saw this was updated and I got really excited. I have to reread, though. It's interesting because I watched Hannibal after reading this the first time (you had peeked my interest in to the show), and now I find it has made your story more intriguing. One way, how we get to see more of Maura's pov and things are more explicitly told to us than in the show. Her reasoning and motivations are artfully laid out. Secondly, I can see how the show may have influenced how you describe things; everything seems very rich and luscious. Plus, I think I like your story more than the show because you don't drive Jane crazy (if I remembered your story correctly...).
IncendioVerum chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
ZOMG so glad you're back with another installment! It sounds like we are going deeper into the rabbit hole of Maura, and now Jane's darkness. Really interesting evolution to the story. I would not have expected Maura to admit to the ethiopia killing, but its done in masterful fashion, allowing Jane to admit some of her deepest emotions and psychological wounds with Hoyt. Fascinating! Keep up the good work!
Lee Janeway chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Thank you updating this story. Look forward to reading more.
Linbooks chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Thank you for continuing this story. Your writing is like poetry - elegant and beautifully dark.
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Wow! So excited and happy to see this update! This is a great story.. I love Hanibal as much as R & I. Looking forward to the next chapter
Iuterpi chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Oh god, i had forgotten about this one. Dark Maura is my sexuality. Tho I didn't see this last chapter coming. I mean Maura confessing I kinda thought I would happen at one point but dragging the darkness out of Jane. Speechless. I'm really curious to see how this will end. I'm so glad you are going to finish this story. There nothing that makes me happier than seeing old ones coming back. And I've been lucky that in the last three weeks I've seen some faves coming back from oblivion.
Lktwh13 chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Oh. My. God. I can't even explain how excited I am for this! I am in love with Dark!Maura and yours is by far the best in that aspect. I've re-read this piece multiple times when I just need those Dark!Maura feels, lol. I didn't even believe it when I saw the update in my inbox! This update was wonderful, and oh my! Attempting to bring Jane into it! I have not the slightest clue how it will turn out! I just can't see Jane changing her ways and actually killing someone. We shall see! I am SO glad you're returning to this! Wooohooo!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
You write beautifully. I'm glad you're back!
frs chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Omg omg omg ... you have no idea how excited I was when I checked my email this morning and there was an update on this story! I'm glad you're back! Fantastic job as always !
karolzinha chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
I've read this fic 3 times, and it's still the best rizzolli & izles i've read so far 8D. Thank you for not abandoning this story, looking forward to the next chapter.
rehellams chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Oh my! I have nothing but good feelings about this update,I just can't put it into words at this moment. It works, with Jane, it actually works. I hope she isn't trapping Maura. Thank you for updating x's infinity.
All the best,
Rehellams
MiA the ReD chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Oh wow! You've updated! I hope you continue updating until you finish this story. I love the intensity of it. This conversation..maybe we'll get more of Jane's dark side thanks to Maura.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
I screamed like a little girl when I saw this updated. Thank you thank you thank you for coming back and please don't leave again. Looking forward to what happens next.
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »