Reviews for Copper and Wine
Iuterpi chapter 15 . 2/3
Oh god, i had forgotten about this one. Dark Maura is my sexuality. Tho I didn't see this last chapter coming. I mean Maura confessing I kinda thought I would happen at one point but dragging the darkness out of Jane. Speechless. I'm really curious to see how this will end. I'm so glad you are going to finish this story. There nothing that makes me happier than seeing old ones coming back. And I've been lucky that in the last three weeks I've seen some faves coming back from oblivion.
Lktwh13 chapter 15 . 2/3
Oh. My. God. I can't even explain how excited I am for this! I am in love with Dark!Maura and yours is by far the best in that aspect. I've re-read this piece multiple times when I just need those Dark!Maura feels, lol. I didn't even believe it when I saw the update in my inbox! This update was wonderful, and oh my! Attempting to bring Jane into it! I have not the slightest clue how it will turn out! I just can't see Jane changing her ways and actually killing someone. We shall see! I am SO glad you're returning to this! Wooohooo!
You write beautifully. I'm glad you're back!
frs chapter 15 . 2/3
Omg omg omg ... you have no idea how excited I was when I checked my email this morning and there was an update on this story! I'm glad you're back! Fantastic job as always !
karolzinha chapter 15 . 2/3
I've read this fic 3 times, and it's still the best rizzolli & izles i've read so far 8D. Thank you for not abandoning this story, looking forward to the next chapter.
rehellams chapter 15 . 2/3
Oh my! I have nothing but good feelings about this update,I just can't put it into words at this moment. It works, with Jane, it actually works. I hope she isn't trapping Maura. Thank you for updating x's infinity.
All the best,
Rehellams
MiA the ReD chapter 15 . 2/3
Oh wow! You've updated! I hope you continue updating until you finish this story. I love the intensity of it. This conversation..maybe we'll get more of Jane's dark side thanks to Maura.
I screamed like a little girl when I saw this updated. Thank you thank you thank you for coming back and please don't leave again. Looking forward to what happens next.
siDEADde chapter 15 . 2/2
Arrrrrrrugh.
I love how deliciously unhinged Maura is...noticeable only because we are her.

I am so happy you are finding a little time to write again. I know it's tough with that sweet little dumpling you've got running around, but it's so nice to see you back!
sweetkid45 chapter 15 . 2/2
Good question what stopped her
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
This is so well written. I have just now enjoyed this story, for a second time, over a year later. I confess I was looking for an ending. I hope you find the inspiration to finish telling us what transpires.
Cywick chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
Really hope you finish this
wolvesjr34 chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
I hope you come back to this. This is brilliant. I am dying to know what happens when Jane finds out, cause face it, she'll find out.
srcuz41 chapter 14 . 5/26/2015
I just read up to this 14th chapter of this story. WOW I am very intrigued to see how this story plays out. Even though I think Maura as Lector like killer is way out there you have done an excellent job with the story.
Thanks for sharing your great talent. Look forward to what else you write.
Salina