Reviews for Copper and Wine
uhpuhleese chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Maura does not deserve jane and Jane sure does not deserve a psychopath as her girlfriend. Something's got to give.
Saint73 chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
MiA the ReD chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Ha! I was just thinking about this story the other day and here is another update. Yes!

Oh my goodness, Maura is pure genius and brilliant all in one. I had thought that Ian was going to out her or complicate things even more. I never thought Maura would actually kill him. When they were at the cemetery, I immediately thought, how is Maura going to get out of this one- right after Ian grabs her and they both fall into the grave. But that woman pulled it off. The way he was going to be buried and forgotten was...Jesus, I can't even put into words.

You little Stephen King, you! I held my breath thinking Maura was going to confess everything that happened in Ethiopia to Jane. Jane let her off the hook for now. I can't wait to read more!
Fever-Induced chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I love that you killed Ian. There was a moment while reading the way you described his face that had me wondering if he had killed someone or helped Maura kill in the past. I guess he was accidentally an accomplice, Maura did say she was going to castrate the leutinent, not kill him. But I'm so glad he was murdered, I never liked his character, how he came into Maura's life so disruptively and caused things to change so suddenly. Though I don't think she should have done it next to her biological parents' graves, she needs to think things out a little better so that she can't be tied to any of these murders. Paddy helped her with covering up Crowe, but who's to say he'll be willing to help her again. Can't wait for more, I'm in love with this universe (:
Alex-isa-Thom chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely love this story. All of it's dark complexities and barely restrained urges -shivers- I'm not that far into Dexter and am a quiet fan of Hannibal but I find that at the beginning of this story, it was easy to see the correlation between the three personas. With this last chapter, not so much. I think it was just the development of C&W!Maura's character. Doing her own thing. For me, it's taking some getting used to because yeah, it's not predictable and I'm not sure how she would be written with the next chapter.
May I ask a question? Maura hasn't really planned her kills since Crowe, is this because her relationship with Jane has changed and is feeling threatened by people from their past? So the kills seem more spur of the moment? I'll reread it again in case I'm mistaken and if so, I'll write out one hell of a 'I'm sorry" note for you.
Alex
InChemistryWeTrust chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
This is the first time I cheer for murder, Oh my GOd...
Thanks God, this is a fanfiction.
Is it so wrong that I really like Maura here? Thank you for coming back writing this!
Fever-Induced chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
I'm kinda glad that last scene with Constance was changed, I mean Maura did learn her distant coldness from someone, and one talk with Jane doesn't cause too big of a change. The talk about kids was surprising, but I'm glad that won't be your focus in the future. I was really shocked when she killed Casey, especially because she took his dog tags, I hope that doesn't come around to bite her in the ass later on. It really screwed with their relationship for a while, so I hope this next kill doesn't do that so much. Can't wait for the next chapter (:
Fever-Induced chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Interesting way to incorporate Paddy without making him Maura's biological father like in the series. And I like how you include scenes from the show but twist them for your own benefit (:
Fever-Induced chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Okay. So I'm a little late to the party, but I only just recently stumbled across you on tumblr and began to follow you (I love all your Rizzles posts they keep me happy) and you put up an update on 'beginnings' so I checked out your list of fics. And even after only one chapter I know this will most definitely satisfy all my dark!maura needs. I will read this slowly and savor every sentence of it so that it lasts (not really though because I tend to not be able to stop reading when I find a good story). And then afterwards I'll stalk all your other stories as well.
ShufflinShao chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Please do update. This is wonderful.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Holy Shit I wonder who's next on Maura list hmm. If its Constance omg just the though gives me the creeps. I hope Maura doesnt end up killing Jane in the future chapters I had this weird vibe about that or u can say a 'what if?'. Even tho that would be a fucked up ending. What if Maura tortures Jane and when she's about to kill her Jane kills her. OK let me stop. I mean I keep reading and I just don't see the happily ever after at all. Your writing tho just magnificent. Maura inner thoughts. This story is so interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Valeria-Val chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
Thank you for another amazing chapter :) This story is perfection.
Jennifer Robbins chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Holy frickin' Christ, this is so good, it's scary.
Jennifer Robbins chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I am still astounded at how good this story is. The quality of your writing is remarkable.
Jennifer Robbins chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
This Maura is chilling, but this story is amazing.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »