Reviews for Copper and Wine
J.M.Pack chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
So good. You nailed it.
michaudia chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Dear Lauren,
You are...scary...good at this. The "false bottom" would never occur to me. Your mind is...special.
Thank you for sharing your considerable talent.
ChrissyToph chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
This was so worth the wait! Omg it's just breathtaking and completely heartbreaking. I really like your backstory of what happened in Ethiopia, it really fits in perfectly and I'm glad you took out Ian. Such a beautiful chapter, can't wait for the next!
JC.13.05 chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Marvellous chapter! I really like the way you combined all the shows and the movie. However, I do have a little question. From which book are the quotes?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Oh wow i've been waiting for an update.. Glad to see one up.
Your portrayal of Maura here is most unique! I love it!
Clueless Jane ever so loving.
You are a genius!
If Ian's body is discovered, oh no! Maura's fingerprints will be all over the knife!
siDEADde chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Lauren!

Fabulous chapter! I am so caught up in this string of deceptions that Maura is creating...how will she ever get out of this?! No one is perfect and oh god, when Jane finally finds out. It doesn't seem Maura has changed as much as created a separate personality. I really love what you are doing here, and the complexities of Maura's character are fabulous. Thank you so much for updating and sharing!
jasmine.traynor chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Perfectly written. Amazingly haunting and beautiful all at the same time
uhpuhleese chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Maura does not deserve jane and Jane sure does not deserve a psychopath as her girlfriend. Something's got to give.
Saint73 chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
MiA the ReD chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Ha! I was just thinking about this story the other day and here is another update. Yes!

Oh my goodness, Maura is pure genius and brilliant all in one. I had thought that Ian was going to out her or complicate things even more. I never thought Maura would actually kill him. When they were at the cemetery, I immediately thought, how is Maura going to get out of this one- right after Ian grabs her and they both fall into the grave. But that woman pulled it off. The way he was going to be buried and forgotten was...Jesus, I can't even put into words.

You little Stephen King, you! I held my breath thinking Maura was going to confess everything that happened in Ethiopia to Jane. Jane let her off the hook for now. I can't wait to read more!
Fever-Induced chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I love that you killed Ian. There was a moment while reading the way you described his face that had me wondering if he had killed someone or helped Maura kill in the past. I guess he was accidentally an accomplice, Maura did say she was going to castrate the leutinent, not kill him. But I'm so glad he was murdered, I never liked his character, how he came into Maura's life so disruptively and caused things to change so suddenly. Though I don't think she should have done it next to her biological parents' graves, she needs to think things out a little better so that she can't be tied to any of these murders. Paddy helped her with covering up Crowe, but who's to say he'll be willing to help her again. Can't wait for more, I'm in love with this universe (:
Alex-isa-Thom chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely love this story. All of it's dark complexities and barely restrained urges -shivers- I'm not that far into Dexter and am a quiet fan of Hannibal but I find that at the beginning of this story, it was easy to see the correlation between the three personas. With this last chapter, not so much. I think it was just the development of C&W!Maura's character. Doing her own thing. For me, it's taking some getting used to because yeah, it's not predictable and I'm not sure how she would be written with the next chapter.
May I ask a question? Maura hasn't really planned her kills since Crowe, is this because her relationship with Jane has changed and is feeling threatened by people from their past? So the kills seem more spur of the moment? I'll reread it again in case I'm mistaken and if so, I'll write out one hell of a 'I'm sorry" note for you.
Alex
InChemistryWeTrust chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
This is the first time I cheer for murder, Oh my GOd...
Thanks God, this is a fanfiction.
Is it so wrong that I really like Maura here? Thank you for coming back writing this!
Fever-Induced chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
I'm kinda glad that last scene with Constance was changed, I mean Maura did learn her distant coldness from someone, and one talk with Jane doesn't cause too big of a change. The talk about kids was surprising, but I'm glad that won't be your focus in the future. I was really shocked when she killed Casey, especially because she took his dog tags, I hope that doesn't come around to bite her in the ass later on. It really screwed with their relationship for a while, so I hope this next kill doesn't do that so much. Can't wait for the next chapter (:
Fever-Induced chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Interesting way to incorporate Paddy without making him Maura's biological father like in the series. And I like how you include scenes from the show but twist them for your own benefit (:
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »