Reviews for CLM: Interlude 3 - Breakup of a Different Kind
Dee474 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
great dan and trixie moment
Elaine chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Really great.
thereluctantmonkey chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Jen & MaggieJo, Thanks for your comments. I am aware that Regan is "Bill" in the books. This is one of the things I changed on purpose. Bill and Liam are both nicknames for William; however, it seems to me in RL that Liam has become much more common between the two, especially in younger men. I know a few Williams personally and they go by either Liam or William, but *absolutely* not Bill. (Interestingly, Liam has become so common as a name, in the SSA's list of most popular boy names for 2012, William is #5, and Liam follows right after as #6. It's trending out of nickname territory and into a first name in its own right. In my story, he's still William Regan - just goes by Liam, not Bill.)
Jen chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Gonna assume Uncle Liam is Regan? His name is Bill not Liam thought you should know
MaggieJo chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I can dig it! One question, though...Uncle Liam?
Elaine chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Great! It is always a good thing to have a guy best friend along with a girl best friend. It keeps us grounded.
twirlyvern chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I am really enjoying your stories. Love your character interactions so far, though I am sad it will not be a Jim/Trixie story, but you did give plenty of warning on that. Now I can't wait for your writing camp either!
Chey1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Great interlude! I can't wait to read more of your writings and of this story. Thank you for posting this.
jjsgirl2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I really like how you write the characters. Great post and a perfect job.