Reviews for Fox, Weapons & Wind
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 3/25
interesting fic!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 1/7
I see only a minor mistake with this story as it's clearly AU I don't really care about the age lol. The mistake I found was you said that Naruto and TenTen were put in an apartment that the Hokage owns but then talked about the landlord not fixing anything. The issue with this is if the Hokage owns it he'd be the landlord and at best the person who was supposed to take care of the apartment would just be a manager. Also since the Hokage owns the building I doubt he'd let it deteriorate when he knows Naruto is living there
nicholas.souddress chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Once again I love your work, unfortunately I know I'm going to have to wait another 6 months for a new chapter. I'll be waiting!
Hecseferblade chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
Can't wait for more
SSSra chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
great story hope to see it updated soon and your other stories as well
troutman30 chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Just another shot at the stupidity of Kushimato, he would have made a terrible Hokage, the fact is that the canon rookies would never have been in the Chunin Exams in the first place, there's no way Team Seven with the limited experience they had with the last "loyal" Uchiha would be put in that position along with the other heirs to the clans. The civilians might delude themselves that Sasuke is "elite" but the Shinobi's would know better.
You say it yourself, the Hokage knows other villagers would be sending "ringers" to an exam to another village hosting the exams.
The Civilian Council might not realize it but the Shinobi Council would expect the other villages to send their most experienced teams to Konoha for the exams. The clan heads would be fools to expose the heirs to an exam where killing is perfectly accepted with no consequences.
"Oh! So sorry for killing off the last loyal Uchiha. ii was a terrible mistake!" Ku Ku Ku
somenewguy chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
First off let me say that as a writer you have the freedom,the right, and liberty to take what I or any review says. As total BS. With that said, I don't review much, something really has to catch my eye for it to get a review, epically since I cant write worth a flip, yet here I am typing. Guess ur this weeks winner. First the props. I like the original orgin story you have made here. If the real show would have started like this we would of had a vastly different story. I love the team elements in play. They r all supportive of each other but beyond that they balance out with the exception of kankuro his job seems to be team humor, which is cool everyone needs one of those. I like the fact u got a story and ur running with it. It's urs and it shows. Now here comes the negative. I don't like the way the concept of time is being thrown at us. You haven't really told us how much time has pass or left us any real content clues with everyone's age. Is naruto/gaara/tenten/temari/kankuro all the same age as sasuke/sakura/shino and simply vastly more experienced then they r. Or they the same age range or just a little younger then kakashi. Is this said anywhere in the first three chapters and I simply missed it if so where and I apologize for not seeing it. But it bugs me not to know as a fan. I need to know if their mature for their age or just simply mature. I am disappointed in the lack of pure team dialogue. A good campfire scene of them just talking things out and showing us some characters concept and developments would be nice. They dont need be long and drawn out like a bioware video game. But something besides they went to train Naruto focused on this, gaara that, temari on this. The banits died. And I say disapprove cause I feel like these first three chapters r still just setting the scene for the story. So I understand I may be jumping the gun on that.. All in all a great story I rank it 9.2 out of 10 for right now...now back to reading
outcastmike chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Nice work hope to see more soon
wolfbane1993 chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
great please update
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
This seemed to take a long time to be updated. I don't want you to think I am complaining just to be a jerk but I had to re-read from the beginning just to make sure I would be able to follow everything. I hate when stories seem to sit forever especially when it is a very interesting and eventful story that I can really get into. But thank you for the update.
edawg626 chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
This is a very good story and I really like the pairings.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Interestingly intriguing
eliteshadow chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
cool story i hope you update again soon!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon...Happy New Year
SubSidium chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
I love this story. Yes it kinda feels rough but in a good way. keep doin what you do :)