Reviews for Alone
LaueHime chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Aw sweet sweet sweeeeeeeeet ending! With what they do, I wouldn't even be surprised if one day they both woke up thinking the other was dead. But thank god they found each other in the end! That was a beautiful reunion! Bravo ;)
SilverLeaf chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This story was phenomenal! I thought it was really clever to have Sam find a shifter's body instead of the real Dean, because that would be enough in such an emotionally heightened state to confuse him into believing Dean was really gone forever. Dean's reaction to Pastor Jim's advice was something else I really liked about this. He understood that the Pastor was trying to be helpful, but Dean Winchester would NEVER just give up on his Sammy if there was no absolute evidence his baby brother was dead. Oh, and that reunion at the end made me bawl like a baby. I thought when Dean asked if Sam was ok and Sam replied with "Not yet. Just give me a bit." that I was going to die of feels. It was so sweet! Five stars for this. Great great great work!
deanstheman chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Yay! So sad and moving but so uplifting at the end. terrific one-shot.
trispinwinchester chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
OH WOW! I LOVE this one! Great job!
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I am guesting right now because for some reason fanfiction is going REALLY slowly on my laptop, and I can't actually get the login page to load... :P Anyway, that's not important. What IS important is that this story is incredibly awesome! I absolutely loved the way you wrote this switching between the two POVs. I loved Dean's reaction to waking up and realizing Sam wasn't there, and yet he refused to give up unless he found a body. I also love the way Sam fell apart, but kept going because obviously Dean would've wanted him to. And the reunion was perfect. Not overly sappy, because of course Sam thought it was a monster... But then absolutely wonderful when he realized it was really Dean. I adored this one, and if I could login properly, I'd have Favorited it already. :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I so loved it! I loved the reunion the best! :) Amazing story, Jojo! :)