Reviews for Hospital For Souls
klovely chapter 4 . 2/20
I love this story your writing is very good please update.
vikki1818 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I know it has been forever since this has been updated, but I just ran across this story today and I would LOVE to see where you are going with it. Your Peeta is just spot on and I've never seen a story set up like this one before. I hope you keep going! :)
Kpfan72491 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Amazing chapter
Thundarrgirl chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Love this!
Chrissymaria chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Poor Katniss I wonder what happened to Prim. This story is really interesting I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Thank you for the update. I love this fic. Poor Katniss. Can't wait to find out what happens as Peeta learns more.
MaidenAlice chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
And boom goes goes the dynamite I wonder what will happen now
MaidenAlice chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Interesting I can't wait for what's going to happen next I want to know more about their past
Regan chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
You are killing me with all the emotions. But keep them coming!
polarpi chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Just found this story recently, and I'm really intrigued by the concept behind this...I'm really looking forward to seeing where the story will take us! :)
EndlessStarrySkies chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I really like this story so far. I'm surprised I've never read anything like this because the story line seems so plausible for an AU. I like that it alternates between Peeta and Katniss' perspectives and I'm intrigued to see how this all unfolds. Looking forward to the next update!
frederickfox chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Stumbled upon your story through tumblr. Gawd how did I not know this exists.
Ahalyna chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
:) Interesting premise you have going on here and can't wait until we learn their background story. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this!
uffirefly chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Holy crap you are a good writer for 17. I don't know what you plan on studying in college, but please find a use for your talent. I am interested to see how you develop the two points of view, specifically what you can do to give them two distinct voices. I will definitely keep reading.
so-amazing-here chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I am absolutely loving this story so far. The way that you're handling the two POVs is fantastic - they work together so well, and I'm just dying to know more about both Katniss and Peeta's individual backgrounds, as well as their history together. Very interesting premise too. And although this might sound a little morbid, I've been very interested in reading a fic where Katniss attempts suicide, and I appreciate you tackling this difficult topic. Great job! Can't wait for more.