Reviews for Hospital For Souls
spectrum700 chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Wonderful. Just wonderful. Thanks for a great read! Hoping that you'll update soon — but take your time, however much you need to of course :)

All the best,
"Red" spectrum700
spectrum700 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
You always leave such lingering last lines — they're great. I love how you finish the chapter and you still are thinking about the weight of wherever you've left us... aghhh only one more chapter?! I really hope you update this again :)
spectrum700 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I love Peeta's complicated feelings in this — how he wants to be professional and do the morally correct thing in handling or not handling Katniss' case, whichever is proper, and yet he holds her hand, too — apologetic, quiet, helpful, what a great role to write for him. Loving it!
spectrum700 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I'm crazy about the level of detail you have going on here — you do such a wonderful job of presenting a believable setting. And I LOVE the last sentence: "Her name is Katniss Everdeen, and 10 years ago on Graduation Night, she nearly broke my heart." That's so tragic — and Peeta just realizes it, all at once... okay, gotta keep reading!...
spectrum700 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow — awesome first chapter! Glad I found this — excited to keep reading!
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Update soon, please!
Thundarrgirl chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I'm so glad you're continuing this story! I love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I'm really intrigued by this story and am glad that you are back to it. Thanks for the update!
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Amazing chapter
Oreocookielove2468 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
How DARE you stop! It was getting so good! Please please PLEASE update soon!
klovely chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
I love this story your writing is very good please update.
vikki1818 chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
I know it has been forever since this has been updated, but I just ran across this story today and I would LOVE to see where you are going with it. Your Peeta is just spot on and I've never seen a story set up like this one before. I hope you keep going! :)
Kpfan72491 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Amazing chapter
Thundarrgirl chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Love this!
Chrissymaria chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Poor Katniss I wonder what happened to Prim. This story is really interesting I can’t wait to see what happens next.