Reviews for Forged Alliances
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 2 . 1/4
Train? what in the force is a train? oh I just love that!
SwordMasterZ chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
you updated yes
Nataly SkyPot chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Archdruid89 chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
Will Natalie tell everyone she is close to at Hogwarts of her adopted family, the history of the Jedi and how her "grandfather" fell to the Dark Side of the Force?
I'm hoping that you'll write that the official Champions will be a bit social with Natalie in wanting to know about her.
Archdruid89 chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
I'm inclined to ask, do you intend to write that Natalie will be socializing with Fleur at all during this year?
And if you don't see any good portrayals of Natalie, I can see her played by Karen Gillan. (Look her up if you don't know who she is.)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
I really liked this extraordinary chapter so please update more extraordinary chapters soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
Extraordinary chapter really liked it.
SleepyHollow 5 chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
A longer chapter just like you promised! :D Awwww Draco and Natalie are so cute! I'm anxious to see what you've got for us next chapter, especially now that Harry's name was spit out from the goblet of fire! Update soon!
SleepyHollow 5 chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
YES this was a short chapter! But you're forgiven because there was so much going on in it for such a short post! Awww Poor Natalie, imagine finding out that the family that raised you isn't your biological family :( I'm off to read the next chapter!
Ddk chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Please do update faster i luke this story very much
SwordMasterZ chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
so this is getting interesting
Nataly SkyPot chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
Archdruid89 chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
I just realized something. Dala and Crookshanks should get along with one another. And I can see since Natalie trained Dala, Crookshanks would probably like Natalie very much like Hermione.
SwordMasterZ chapter 20 . 7/24/2014