Reviews for Living on Olympus
ggggggggggg chapter 16 . 6/20
Kronos and can u extend to Ch 35
jackjones15660 chapter 7 . 5/4
I hate to be a critic but BULLSHIT. Percy has from what we can see, benn tortured by one of the greatest enemies to the Olympians for 3 months. Furthermore he was betrayed by one of the first people he saw as a friend in camp half blood. He should be in an incredible ampunt of pain and an even bigger emotional messs... like terrafied to leave your dads precense because he had been TORTURED. Yet this seems to be the opposite?
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I just read like 8 chapters and it just seems like the same thing over and over. Like everyone is super protective of Percy or Percy gets in trouble so then they want to take him from Camp Half-Blood, like there is no plot.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
How about Gaia gets mad or Kronos does? I don't really they escape, barely with help from Cerberus. I'm a guest BTW my name is lidia
Guest chapter 29 . 7/21/2015
Whilst you have writers block you could go back through and correct any spelling and grammar mistakes. You have put "I and..." on multiple occasions and it is supposed to be "... and I". Also you have made loads of really obvious spelling mistakes and missing words that need sorting out. Other than that this is an amazing story. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
You have soooooooo many grammar errors its driving me insane
AngelEyes1864 chapter 29 . 1/31/2015
You actually have me confused now. You can't write a cliffhanger without knowing what to write next...it's like you split one chapter into two to make a bit of suspense, but you always have to know exactly what to do next. That's why you hit a brick wall, because you focused on little details and only now try to look at the bigger picture. Sorry honey, the next chapter will be hard to write- just remember, you have to have an outline of what exactly will happen in the chapter. Then you look at little details.

I know this isn't very helpful in these circumstances but hopefully it will help you in the future with the way you plan out chapters.
AngelEyes1864 chapter 23 . 1/31/2015
Honey, the prophecy wasn't bad u just have to work on pace and maybe a few hidden meanings ;) love ya
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
You should edit it to flow better
Tinajp chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
my god...this is really good aren't you gonna update this? is it another version of prince of olympuse right? i hope you update atleast one of them
bob chapter 29 . 11/22/2014
Nice chapter. I think that you should make it so that when they are leaving the underworld they past by tartus. Then they should have to venture through the it to get to ancient greece.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
you are the worst writer ever
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
Please update
cullengal101 chapter 28 . 8/16/2014
Hey
Absolutely love this story so far
I hope you will continue to update
Cullengal101