Reviews for Living on Olympus
Trollololol chapter 18 . 10/6
Is the secret P.O.V Kronos' ?
Travis rosen chapter 4 . 8/18
Word is flash, not teleport
Aashritha chapter 18 . 8/12
It's Luke or some demigod
Noa chapter 4 . 4/21
The way the gods travel is called flashing
They could be in the airport about to board the flight when a monster, a cyclops, attacks. They beat it and board the plane. As they lift off they realize something, they left Bianca at the airport with the bags.
'''''eeee errors!
Boo
ggggggggggg chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
Kronos and can u extend to Ch 35
jackjones15660 chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
I hate to be a critic but BULLSHIT. Percy has from what we can see, benn tortured by one of the greatest enemies to the Olympians for 3 months. Furthermore he was betrayed by one of the first people he saw as a friend in camp half blood. He should be in an incredible ampunt of pain and an even bigger emotional messs... like terrafied to leave your dads precense because he had been TORTURED. Yet this seems to be the opposite?
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I just read like 8 chapters and it just seems like the same thing over and over. Like everyone is super protective of Percy or Percy gets in trouble so then they want to take him from Camp Half-Blood, like there is no plot.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
How about Gaia gets mad or Kronos does? I don't really they escape, barely with help from Cerberus. I'm a guest BTW my name is lidia
Guest chapter 29 . 7/21/2015
Whilst you have writers block you could go back through and correct any spelling and grammar mistakes. You have put "I and..." on multiple occasions and it is supposed to be "... and I". Also you have made loads of really obvious spelling mistakes and missing words that need sorting out. Other than that this is an amazing story. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
You have soooooooo many grammar errors its driving me insane