Reviews for Living on Olympus
Holly chapter 29 . 1/4
I absolutely love your story,its one of the best I've read so far. There's so much great about it ;the mystery about who's out to get Percy,The phropecy and more. Its awesome. Next I think you should do when they come out and go to fight Gaie and to see wherever or not percy gets to choose to become or not and if so what will he choose and to see who wins the war(which will obviously be the seven and the Olympians).
Anyway, this is AMAZING and I'm desperate for you to update. Love it!
Trollololol chapter 18 . 10/6/2017
Is the secret P.O.V Kronos' ?
King of Sparta chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
Word is flash, not teleport
Aashritha chapter 18 . 8/12/2017
It's Luke or some demigod
Noa chapter 4 . 4/21/2017
The way the gods travel is called flashing
Guest chapter 29 . 4/13/2017
They could be in the airport about to board the flight when a monster, a cyclops, attacks. They beat it and board the plane. As they lift off they realize something, they left Bianca at the airport with the bags.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Boo
ggggggggggg chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
Kronos and can u extend to Ch 35
jackjones15660 chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
I hate to be a critic but BULLSHIT. Percy has from what we can see, benn tortured by one of the greatest enemies to the Olympians for 3 months. Furthermore he was betrayed by one of the first people he saw as a friend in camp half blood. He should be in an incredible ampunt of pain and an even bigger emotional messs... like terrafied to leave your dads precense because he had been TORTURED. Yet this seems to be the opposite?
katraj0908 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I just read like 8 chapters and it just seems like the same thing over and over. Like everyone is super protective of Percy or Percy gets in trouble so then they want to take him from Camp Half-Blood, like there is no plot.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
How about Gaia gets mad or Kronos does? I don't really they escape, barely with help from Cerberus. I'm a guest BTW my name is lidia
Guest chapter 29 . 7/21/2015
Whilst you have writers block you could go back through and correct any spelling and grammar mistakes. You have put "I and..." on multiple occasions and it is supposed to be "... and I". Also you have made loads of really obvious spelling mistakes and missing words that need sorting out. Other than that this is an amazing story. Please keep writing.