Reviews for Heroes Stick Together
Nefarious Matchbox chapter 4 . 2/5
I really love this story, especially since it puts Harry in such a different light than most of the mainstream HP crossovers (not an over-powered teenager with a harem forming) and I love the way you portray him. It's wonderful to see the relationships between the kids, the other heroes and Harry, and I'm excited to see what shocking things he might do. I'm definitely going to go check out your prologue on A03! Also, longer is never a bad thing, haha.
Eeirany chapter 4 . 2/5
Ah, okay, thank you for letting us know, I wish you good luck, and remember to take care of yourself! :)
jayswing96 chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
I can't wait to see what you do.
Bigmama2338 chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
OK. Whatever you say. But I like the fic. It's nice of Harry. I was thinking of him having a tragic accident later LATER on in the fic. Coma, injury bed ridden, death(not for real), fake dear like Artemis (but that can't happen because he's a leaguer),
babygirlloveme6 chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
I do not want it to be dead I love it you are doing so gooooooooooooood
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Interesting
FiamellaDellaVendetta chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
Love this fic! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
And my excitement for the new chapter died along with myself i can't wait till the next chapter I'm super duper looking forward to it!
Sunny Lighter chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
Good to know you still have ideas. Can't wait to see what you come up with
LoneWolfsRage chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Please continue
KingOfWhispers chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
Why, hiatus?! WHHHYYYYYYY! Please update this, doll. Pretty please? This is a great story, and if you ever hit a writer's block, message someone or something (I could try to help), but please continue this!
Evil Irish Pixie chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
I'm loving the story so far and hope to see more even though its on Hiatus
wildtrance chapter 3 . 1/16/2016
Harry-nii is best! Please b-slap Batman and Superman. It might actually get through their thick skulls
Yaoi-Lover-100 chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
are u gonna update soon?
RHatch89 chapter 3 . 1/7/2016