Reviews for Heroes Stick Together
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
Idk why but Harry would make both a great mother and father for the group... Like fit perfect mother hen
wildtrance chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
And there will be a level headed mediator besides Black Canary. Hallelujah! (No I won't count Red Tornado, he doesn't connect with the team very well until later on.)
Please have Harry teach M'ghan (how to spell her real name?!) to cook. Actually, can he and Black Canary team up to teach the kids how to take care of themselves (cooking, cleaning, that sort of thing).
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2017
Nice fic! It's worth continuing, if you find the inspiration.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
nice
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
Keep'em coming.

Batman VS. Dementors...

charm13insomnia chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
great chapter looking forwards to the next
buterflypuss chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
good chap
Dragon Courage chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
So glad u updated this! Cant wait to see what comes next:) does artemis appreciate or fight harrys mother henning?
RHatch89 chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
Awesome update :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2017
So Harry is basically the only hero who ACTUALLY cares about how the younger heroes are dealing with growing up as heroes and to be honest most of the canon will be shot as Harry is a overprotective of the younger generation and will being a big brother to all under age heroes cause the JL is rubbish at doing the right thing for anybody younger than them
Bluestelue chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
whoa, I'm really interested in reading more of this, it's interesting. heading over to ao3 but I still can't wait for more! Thanks for the good read
SeleneAlice chapter 4 . 6/26/2017
please update this story soon. please.
Nefarious Matchbox chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
I really love this story, especially since it puts Harry in such a different light than most of the mainstream HP crossovers (not an over-powered teenager with a harem forming) and I love the way you portray him. It's wonderful to see the relationships between the kids, the other heroes and Harry, and I'm excited to see what shocking things he might do. I'm definitely going to go check out your prologue on A03! Also, longer is never a bad thing, haha.
Eeirany chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
Ah, okay, thank you for letting us know, I wish you good luck, and remember to take care of yourself! :)
jayswing96 chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
I can't wait to see what you do.