Reviews for Heroes Stick Together
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATEUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!'mmmmmm
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 3/2
seems harry is being a mediator between the kids and the league. like the role he plays for the kids
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 3/2
love the story idea. cant wait for harry to interact with the team
Lord Sigfry chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Weak. Absolutely weak.

Weak mentality, weak reasons, he's so weak.

Stawp.
No name 120 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
please do more chapters cuz this is good
ww1990ww chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Very very good. I love how Harry and Team ar interacting beetwen them and I can understand that he and most of the League aren't in the bost of therms. But i wonder are ther any chnaces that Harry will need to deal with his past? Perhaps Team coul help.

On the other hand It's a bit strange that Harry didn't use Alfred to make preasuere upon Bruce.
Hell Executioner chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
A very good story, please continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I really like this story please update
Hopeful Puppy chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I really, really like this. It was exactly the kind of story I was looking for when I came to this crossover. I can't wait to see where this goes and I hope you update soon )
ToonyTwilight chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
This is very interesting!
JoWashington chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
This was awesome, I'm so glad I found it, I had the urge to read a Harry Potter and Young Justice crossover and when I found this one different than the others I was thrilled!
I can't wait to read more, and I look forward to your next updates!
This is not a FanFiction chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I truly hope you decide to continue this story as it's one I've been trying to hunt down for a while. The story itself is written nicely, but it is the content that has me completely absorbed with it. Your interpretation of how Harry has grown, and his distant relationship with the Justice League is amazing, and I absolutely love how protective, and how much of a guardian Harry is with the Team and Roy.

Anyway, if you don't update, I'll be properly saddened, but these two chapters are more than enough to keep my imagination running.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Woohoo great fic! Come on though...what happened to updates? This has loads of potential!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This is really cool! I hope you'll continue it!
GreenDrkness chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Will the past come back to haunt Harry?
Keep on the writes