Reviews for A Constant Love: A Pride & Prejudice Continuation
Illucia chapter 6 . 5/24
Oh this definitely has potential. Thanks for leaving this here for a free read!
Oh no. I just started reading yesterday and all the chapters were up, but now there are only the first six :( I was really enjoying it!
livevicariously chapter 6 . 5/17
Awww I was mid chapter seven and left for a couple hours and now it's gone and I can't read anymore. I know you had that notice but I took the chance that it would stay up long enough for me to finish. Sorry to see this story go :( I was excited about what was going to happen with everyone.
Lys-Rose chapter 4 . 5/13
Je suis en train de lire cette histoire. Je l'aime beaucoup mais comme elle est assez longue, cela me prendra plusieurs jours pour la lire jusqu'à la fin. J'espère que cela sera possible. Merci.
Ashed15 chapter 1 . 5/5
Your continuation was wonderful. True to the original characters. I look forward to hearing more about Elizabeth and Darcy's lives together.
Ann-Marie chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh please do not remove it as I am in middle of this story and really I do love this story very much
Anne-Netherlands chapter 1 . 4/24
Owwww, just read your comment about not getting feedback, and therefor assuming your story may be taken down.
Unfortunately I only just discovered how to log on...and thougt I would let you know straight away: I VERY MUCH ENJOY YOUR STORY... So much so that I was just starting my third read... So: I may not (know how to) comment: I certainly thank you for sharing your creativity with us...
Karen chapter 57 . 10/14/2015
I am in no way qualified to review any of your chapters but did want to let you know how much I enjoyed your book.
What a wonderful continuation of a book enjoyed to this day by so many. I wish you much success in your writing.
AtalantaCerelia chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
nice first chapter
nessy22 chapter 57 . 7/27/2015
Aww, what a wonderful story you have created. For some time this story was a constant companion every day and I would say, that I will miss it, wouldn't be that sequel I'm so eager to begin reading with:D
How, I said earlier, that story felt so real, so natural. It was an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you, for your effort and to have shared it with us.
nessy22 chapter 36 . 7/23/2015
I'm going through P&P stories at the moment, found this and may I let a review at this point of the story. I like it very much and had till now a very pleasant time in London with the Darcy's.:-)
It feels very credible and that you put things like the Corn Bill, the riots and Bonaparte's threat of war in to your story, makes it feel more real even.
Although, I like E&D very much, I have to say, that I feel really with Georgiana and enjoyed every bit of the story. But now, I ready to follow them to Pemberley...
LJKBananagirl chapter 57 . 7/23/2015
I've been hooked on this story the last few days. I really enjoyed it, thank you for writing. Your attention to detail was interesting but not overwhelming, I really appreciated the efforts you had gone to with your research. You must be a sailor as your descriptions were done of the clearest I've ever come across! I will be loosing myself for a few days in the sequel now! Thank you.
Wolf Rebellious chapter 57 . 7/11/2015
I have just finished reading this storyI shall now move on to the next installment. Great work!
NikitaKaralis chapter 57 . 7/6/2015
Excellent volume two!
NikitaKaralis chapter 56 . 7/6/2015
Nice twist of angst toward the end!