Reviews for A Constant Love: A Pride & Prejudice Continuation
ivanhoe343 chapter 4 . 5/12
Again! Presentation at court of the daughter of small country gentleman with merchant wife as a companion! I simply can't read longer. The author knows absolutely nothing about Georgian society. Such a pity because the idea of fic is good enough. But such blatant ignorance is impossible to endure longer.
ivanhoe343 chapter 2 . 5/12
I hope that in Kindle edition there is no "Miss Sarah Kelly". She is a servant, not a gentleman daughter. Sarah at best, Kelly at the very best (as a senior servant), but Miss - never. Sorry, but this silly mistake immediately shows how little the author understands the era.
SeraNeko-chan chapter 6 . 4/17
I like it. You have managed to make your story as faithful to its source material as possible. I did wonder about the difference between connexion and connection, both of which where used though you favored connexion.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Hi i canmot find it on Kindle! Is it only available as paperback?
Illucia chapter 6 . 5/24/2016
Oh this definitely has potential. Thanks for leaving this here for a free read!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
Oh no. I just started reading yesterday and all the chapters were up, but now there are only the first six :( I was really enjoying it!
livevicariously chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
Awww I was mid chapter seven and left for a couple hours and now it's gone and I can't read anymore. I know you had that notice but I took the chance that it would stay up long enough for me to finish. Sorry to see this story go :( I was excited about what was going to happen with everyone.
Lys-Rose chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Je suis en train de lire cette histoire. Je l'aime beaucoup mais comme elle est assez longue, cela me prendra plusieurs jours pour la lire jusqu'à la fin. J'espère que cela sera possible. Merci.
Ashed15 chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Your continuation was wonderful. True to the original characters. I look forward to hearing more about Elizabeth and Darcy's lives together.
Ann-Marie chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Oh please do not remove it as I am in middle of this story and really I do love this story very much
Anne-Netherlands chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Owwww, just read your comment about not getting feedback, and therefor assuming your story may be taken down.
Unfortunately I only just discovered how to log on...and thougt I would let you know straight away: I VERY MUCH ENJOY YOUR STORY... So much so that I was just starting my third read... So: I may not (know how to) comment: I certainly enjoy...so thank you for sharing your creativity with us...
Karen chapter 57 . 10/14/2015
Congratulations!
I am in no way qualified to review any of your chapters but did want to let you know how much I enjoyed your book.
What a wonderful continuation of a book enjoyed to this day by so many. I wish you much success in your writing.
Karen
AtalantaCerelia chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
nice first chapter
nessy22 chapter 57 . 7/27/2015
Aww, what a wonderful story you have created. For some time this story was a constant companion every day and I would say, that I will miss it, wouldn't be that sequel I'm so eager to begin reading with:D
How, I said earlier, that story felt so real, so natural. It was an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you, for your effort and to have shared it with us.
nessy22 chapter 36 . 7/23/2015
I'm going through P&P stories at the moment, found this and may I let a review at this point of the story. I like it very much and had till now a very pleasant time in London with the Darcy's.:-)
It feels very credible and that you put things like the Corn Bill, the riots and Bonaparte's threat of war in to your story, makes it feel more real even.
Although, I like E&D very much, I have to say, that I feel really with Georgiana and enjoyed every bit of the story. But now, I ready to follow them to Pemberley...