Reviews for Repression
Berlin chapter 6 . 7/31/2015
This story has made me cry... 'Sad' isn't enough, heartbreaking is more like it.
Good writing though! :)
razor8771 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Oh wow... That was amazing! It made me cry :'c but I loved this
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
A very interesting background to Raye; I agree with your other reviewer in that he doesn't get enough fandom love. It's interesting to think of him with a sister - and without his parents. It makes me wonder how you'll bring his career as an FBI agent and meeting Naomi Misora into this.

[Raye Penber was an average teenager. Until he failed to prevent his parent's deaths. ] - these two ideas are connected more than a fullstop implies: ellipses or comma maybe?

Your chapters are short; I'm thinking of them more as a collection of drabbles than anything else, but they tie really nicely together to form a story. The emotion in it is very heavy too, as you cut out all of the leadup: becomes jam-packed with angst...not that I'm complaining. :)

Hyphens instead of dashes again in some places, but that's about all I can critique. The simplicity and yet complexity of this collection is startling, and I want to see more of it.
Shayden Jones chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow, a creative idea for a fanfiction. I don't think that Raye gets enough love on fanfiction. I can't wait to see where you go with this. I love all of your Death Note fics, especially Mistimed Misfortune. You're an amazing writer and I'll be happy to see what this develops into! Update soon! :)