Reviews for Life's a Dance
decadent folly chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I like it. I like the concept of Kenshin having multiple personality disorder. It certainly brings some drama into what could have been an ordinary highschool au. Hope you make a sequel of this fic, one that could tied the loose ends of Kenshin's drama. Battousai needs to make more appearances.
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Aww.. not enough romance. :( Was hoping you'd end the series with at least Okita and Kenshin kissing. Oh well, it was still a great read. :) Keep writing! .
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
-Spazzes- More OkitaxKenshin moments. :DD Now we know that truth or dareOkita hitting on Kenshin hehehe. :P Another awesome chapter .
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Daaaw, favorite chapter so far! :D I kept laughing during the truth or dare scene. xDD Oh yeah, everyone wants Kenshin LOL. ;) Keep up the great work!
Potato Monarch chapter 15 . 6/24/2009
You can get the whole Rurouni Kenshin manga series at
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
great fic! i luv it! ykno, i think i actually like it when kenshin's not w/ kaoru... haha .

Luv-less-life chapter 17 . 8/12/2007
I will never get over the brillance of this story so yeah I love how the sword is backwards like the one in the actual anime and I love how he and Okita are gonna go on a date I completley agree with Misao "It's about time" _ * 5stars and 22 tumbs up
Luv-less-life chapter 15 . 8/12/2007
I think they would let Kenshin back in the school once they heard the real situation
Luv-less-life chapter 13 . 8/11/2007
Holy shit holys shit no oh poor Okita damnit and now I have to go to school jsut as I finish the chapter love it by the way ah _
Luv-less-life chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
hehe so adorable and I just I died when I read the Okita kissing Kenshin part ! funniest fan fiction I have ever read 2 thumbs up and * 5 stars _
Luv-less-life chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
YAY just YAY
Luv-less-life chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
I fucking love you. Or rephrase I fucking love this story. Your dark sense of humor is absoltuley great !

"thats sounds prissy"

"Says the one who cant bear to touch a dead sterile rat"

"fair enough"

it took me ten minutes to pull myself back from hysterics !

cant wait to readmore

Luv-less-life chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
hmm did kenshin kill his family? oh by the way I love the story. normally I hate fics that are taken from an anime that doesnt take place in a highschool and then put in one but I really like this one. And normally Kaoru but she is fun in this story _
Luv-less-life chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
ahh I love it so far. "ha I made you say two words" thats great pure genious i love it.
An Antidote chapter 19 . 11/29/2006