Reviews for He Sits
watlocked chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
You have to keep going! You must! I want to see what happens, pleeeaaassseeee. Just keep writing. And Sherlock is fine, your writing is fine - honestly, you're doing very well with this. I love how you're writing Sherlock also, I mean, really - who's to say that under these circumstances in these situations he wouldn't change his ways just a little bit, most likely without even realizing he WAS changing.

So yeah, you're doing great. KEEP GOING! :D
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
I like your story and look forward to reading your next chapter.
Alice chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Meh, not a big fan of interlude's or whatever you'd like to call this. But it was still written well.
I can't wait for some more ... interesting stuff back with Sherlock and Harry. :)
Sarah chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Enjoyed that, hoping very much for a new chapter soon.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Muy bueno.
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Do people really complain that much that you need to add a disclaimer? Not complaining about it, just asking.

This is a great story, and I'm not just saying that because you're Canadian ;)

I feel so bad for John, he's smart enough to put the pieces together, but so...broken, that it doesn't even occur to him.
MisunderstoodSociopath chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
that was a wonderful night mare wow
RRW chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Great chapter and I love Sirius and Sherlock's chat. At this point, I would say FU Dumbledore and give Harry all the help he needs (the both of them). Why do they all act like Dumbledore is the mamma duck and they all follow behind him obediently? Those 2 just don't strike me as ducklings and I would love to see those two do anything but be obedient ducks. Plus giving Harry all the information would hopefully ensure that Sirius doesn't have a drapery accident.
Sarah chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Really liked this chapter.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Muy bueno.
Alice chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Great! The conversation between Holmes and Black was written quite well. Could you clarify whether Holmes is just missing John as a friend (which I'm sure of), or as a romantic interest, because he's constantly on his mind - which isn't normal for a friend. And Holmes is much to OOC; do you want him to be? If not, could you make him more authentic? Please update soon!
zeynel chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Nice to see you backI really enjoyed this new part.
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
I liked Snape in this chapter and the last, and especially liked Rita Skeeter's writing only being fit to swat flies.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I liked that Mrs. Hudson's cooking was better than the house elves'.
GINGERWEASLEY2 chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Even though this chapter had no action I think it was useful. I like how Holmes and Harry interact. As for you saying this was you starting it off well you could have Sherlock helping Harry out with the DA in terms of keeping t a secret. I love this story, great characterization on both sides