Reviews for Many Paths to Tread
Shadow Eclipse chapter 7 . 4/8
awesome
spacecavy chapter 7 . 2/29
This was beautiful, with the just the right mix of closure and open-endedness at the end!
Drummer chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Wow, I'm shocked that not many people have reviewed this fic. I think that it's fantastic
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Well this is certainly interesting. I had seen some gif versions of Rose as the Time Lady Doctor, and John Smith (Eleven) being her companion, but no written versions. So I love this story for that, but its also wonderfully brilliant on its own. I like Rose as the Doctor. She's freaking awesome. John's freaking awesome as well. Of he'd be a genius, and be able to keep up with the Doctor. I love how Rory is John's big brother, and Amy, his sister in law. Rory and Amy are amazing together, so I like that you kept them together.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
OMG. This is brilliant. I'm so glad I found this fic. Thanks for writing and posting it!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
AWww, this is so cute!
CriminallyInsane chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Guess who's squealing in joy?
AmeliaJane14 chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Awww I want to read more!
shvartzit chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
I seriously can't think of something that would make Amy shocked enough to leave them alone when they were kissing, it just doesn't make sense to me!
Arkytior's Song chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
LOL LOVED that ending! X3
So sweet! Loved the whole thing!
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Omigod wow that was beautiful. I dont think ive ever read something like this and I truly love it. Its amazing and alittle teary and just beautiful
ran0neechan chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Oh xD I approve. lol!
Marion Hood chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
I have never ever considered something like this but it's absolutely brilliant. Do you know of any other fics like this? Was that rude? Anyway, loved it.
thebeezekneeze chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Idk if I told you this already but I really love this little fic.
It's so cute and executed so very well that I always find myself rereading it and so I just wanted to leave a thanks and some kudos on writing this!:)
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
That was such a great fic! I love the concept, and you wrote it well. I especially liked how John unconsciously draws equations in the air with his hands. That was a cool detail.