Reviews for Drop Shocks
jaws.white7 chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
I like the idea of this as well as the addition of the Superintendent AI, Which I would find Very amusing if it tried to get into the city systems and try policing the city.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter
Primordial Goo chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Good story, do you plan on updating soon?
Random Reviewer chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Hi! I'm just another random reviewer but I really cannot wait for you to update again! So far this story looks extremely promising! Good luck!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
Put more more more more amazing idea I enjoy you're wrighting style and you last updated 2 months ago possibly more but the rookie is the most bad ass of the halo characters in my opinion of course fan boys don't GET PISSED OFF I have a right to an opinion
Commissar Critical chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Negative. Xenos are not human. They deserve nothing but a bullet. Your A.I is mistaken
shadow55530 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG! WHY? WHY WERE YOU GONE SO LONG?
Lam chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Wow!, its nice although short but cool anyway. Updates soon. Thanks.
The Lone Swordswolf chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I thought you gave up on this. Where have you been? Anyways, liked the chapter, could have been longer, but still good. Update soon.
ThePizziaMan chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I hope the next chapter is longer:)
Hazzamo chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Well, it took you long enough to update
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR A UPDATE.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Dude it's 2014 where's the update
Minor Itch chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
too lazy to sign in, but I like where this story is going, and its refreshing compared to the normal MC in ME crossovers, plus, everyone loves the ODSTs. Only problems I see are a lack of updating in combination with short chapters, if you do shorter chapters, do them more often.
Only other problem is a little more description, and separating between some scenes, (Google Docs transfer thing, that's why I use letters.) keep upp the good work!
Dallen chapter 2 . 11/18/2013