Reviews for Parallel Universes: Lost in the Bizarro World
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 5/3
Fun story to read. I wonder if they meet again? Mmmmm?
Ygraine vom See chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
That is a so fantastic, awesome, wonderful story. I love it!
Milton Perry chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Gorgeous! Would you possibly ever suspect a touch-telepath turning out to be an uninspired boring lover? Indeed, you should be prepared to do so, in the Bizarro alternate universe, at least! I was in hysterics watching them carry along. One of my favourites was Christine having the guts to march into Kirk's quarters and let him face the entire sad truth about his most secret longing desires. The crew of the Bizarro universe's Enterprise seem to be stucked somehow in the morals of the late fifties, as it seems. It was so much fun reading. Thank you very much for this formidable entertainment!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Loved this story! As another poster remarked, the first time I read it I just thought it was a cute fic- but now that I've read a number of Spock/Chapel stores I think it's brilliant.
Iggles chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
So if AUSpock was horrible in bed then the real Spock must be a god. 8D
Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I think this was one of the first Spock/Chapel fics I had read, and at the time, I didn't get it. Now that I have had the opportunity to read more of what Spock/Chapel authors have to offer, this sent made me hysterical. I especially loved the fact that AUSpock was bad in bed. You know, for once I would like to see a Pon Farr scene play out a bit like the movie American Pie.
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Crack fic... you should put it like a parody. Made my nerdself laugh.
Roach Patrol chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow. Good trek fiction in the pit! This story was really great. The treatment of both versions of Spock, as well as how you fleshed out Christine, were really fantastic. I loved it!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
LOL! Especially loved the back-and-forth between Chapel and Spock at the end... "stuck a toe in to test the temperature" indeed!
MedStudent chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Nice yarn, well spun!
Pamela chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
An interesting take on Spock and Christine; a 'what if' scenario from hell. Unforunately, Christine as portrayed in the television series was more of a cross between these two selves than the "normal" Christine as portrayed here. But that doesn't ruin the story at all; the writing was very, very good.
gscritter chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
wow- i just love this! what a great parellel universe story. i just love this christine and the end with Spock too! please tell us more of this christine! and stella too! )
Kella chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Gerri!

You sillybutt! this was soo funny! I missed your writing so much. you MUST continue to write such great fic!

oh, by the way, my fic is up here on , too. ;) I'm writing a Buffy/Spike fic.

Kella
anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Loved it! :)

More, more, more!
Chromatics chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
That was a wonderful Djinn! I loved it when I read it some time last year (maybe on your website) and it was even better this time. I really enjoy your unique take on the Spock/Chapel situation. That other universe was ... a place I'd be scared of, lol.