Reviews for The Birthday Wish
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/23
Awwww! This was great! Only a few mistakes, and omg it was so sweet and sexy! I loved the setup Sasuke had ready for him!
Only one thing I didn't care for, and that was Itachi drinking and driving, not cool.
Other than that, I enjoyed every bit of this! I agree, Itachi is one of the hottest guys in the anime world, though there's some serious competition from the anime 'Inuyasha' (Sesshomaru) and 'Bleach' (Byakuya and Renji, both hot and a great pairing)
Itachi might be in trouble in the hotness contest *giggles* But he is super-fine, especially when he smiles. First time I saw him, I was like 'Oh, damn!' lol!
Jussanother Otaku chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Friggin AMAZING!
StainedSculpture chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Happy Birthday Itachi-nii #late
but you've got amazing gifts spesifically the gift from Sasuke 3

I had a wonderful feeling here
deruniel chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
omg that was soo hot!
DoNTbESCaREd chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Ne! This was beautiful! The wine was creative... What a way to put a new type of sensuality into a bathroom scene. Then switches to the bedroom, utilizing both was innovative as well! :) The emotions portrayed went smoothly too, how they were already a couple made it even sweeter. The surprise, and the slight humor was a cherry to top it off. Itachi-kun is lucky to have a lover like Sasuke, who's so very attentive. It was beautiful, well-written, and everything I expectedand more. :3

To be seen on Sasuke's birthday,

UchihaLuver chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Thank you for writing this. It gave me the shivers. You go Sasuke!
SilverSong44 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013