Reviews for Kings and Shadows
Anymous chapter 2 . 4/16
His name is NOT Tristepin! IT IS DALLY OR PERCEDEL!
ProfNyan chapter 2 . 3/11
Going back to give my few reviews on past chapters because I ran straight through it all. Good job here with the Adamaï/Yugo relationship, always like how they can play out. It must suck having to go to those kinds of meetings like what they're about to get caught up in, because I'd either fall asleep or be bored to death, personally.
ProfNyan chapter 9 . 3/9
I just read straight to the end and now I'm depressed because it ended ;_; loving the story, please write more! To your schedule, of course... Please?
ProfNyan chapter 1 . 3/9
Wonderful start, I'm getting hooked already!
ddani121212 chapter 9 . 2/28
Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg *breath* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES YUGO! WHY IS EVERYONE SO MEAN TO YUGO, JUST BECAUSE HES A KID AND THEY EXPECT HIM TO NOT KNOW ENOUGH OR KNOW TOO MUCH?! FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE IS IN TROUBLE! GOD!
SmittiMJC chapter 9 . 1/25
The story is positively amazing. I am so happy that I found it and I cannot wait for an update. I hope you're still writing this. I feel like I just stumbled upon treasure that someone buried a long time ago
Suricatessen chapter 1 . 1/25
Please have an account if you want me to answer! I'll make one exception ;)
The OVAs happen long after this story, so when it comes to the plot, they have no influence whatsoever. They didn't contradict or expand the lore that much either. As for characters, they rather confirm what I'd already worked out, for example that Yugo and Adamaï are different enough to get mad at each other sometimes.
Hey! It's me again, I was just wondering if the OVAs are going to effected the story
Anyway can't wait till the next update!
Bye!
Slavok chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Another excellent chapter! It doesn't take much courage for Yugo to stand up to his enemies after how strong he's gotten, but it does for him to stand up to his friends. And for an enemy, of all people! I liked Adamai's solidarity with him, as if to say, "You're wrong, but you're not wrong alone," especially how the OVA turned out. The way you're building up the different factions could lead to a very complex conflict, and I look forward to seeing how it turns out.
jon1305 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Awesome chapter 9. I was thinking how they would all go to bed, and "think it over for a night " but then sneak downstairs to torture that guy while yugo slept.
JittottiJ chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Yay! A goody end where Yugo have his way, Joris will have to answer a "few" questions and the prisoner is a nice guy!

Hope you update soon!
ToothlessEgeae4ever chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
As usual, that was a great chapter! I loved that Yugo wouldn't let them even touch Farkas. Its just like the Yugo we've seen so much of the the show!
Can't wait till the next chapters out!
Bye!
JakeCrusher chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Have you seen the "Special episodes"?
Will they effect the story?
Mr.Chat chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
As per usual,its perfect :D I love it 3
XIII-Van chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Hello the fic and paused or it continues ?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »