Reviews for The Jagged Edge
ellie82 chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Just been playing catch up with this story. It's so great to have a follow on from splattering, which I thought as so well done. It's even better for it to continue with my two favourite characters. Looking forward to the next update.
Johalex chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
I just found this story... And I love it! Please update ASAP! :)
Leonie1988 chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Intense! I was really entranced by the whole chapter, well done!
jennifergarnerfan chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Great story (ies!) loved the first one and onto the second. Shattered there's no more! Great work! I love your Johanna characterization!
Leonie1988 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Great chapter, keep it coming ;)
otakunerd1 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
i ship this soooo bad now, cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Very good chapter, I enjoyed it fully. I hope Enobaria is here to stay as the villain of the story. I can hope, at least.
TheWomanWhoCodesAndWrites chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I must say I love this. One thing I found while reading Johanna stories is that there are ten or so different interpretations of her, each of which is right in its on way. I like your interpretation here, of her being the sly, resourceful, desperate addict. The fight with Enobaria is great, albeit a little silly/catty
(Enobaria has no reason to come and assault Johanna in the first place).

I like the shower scene too, although Gale was such a clueless moron there. I'm surprised he hasn't realised the nature of Johanna's tortures yet. I appreciate your effort researching morphine effects. It's easy to fall into the trap of making it up, but you spent time and did it properly.

On to Gale's perspective...
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
What? wtf is hunger games adventures why havent I heard about this o.o ... Kaaayyyy oh this proly late be but happy the-day-you-ripped-out-of-your-mama day ... Yeah dude
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Again you make my shipper heart flutte- nope. I just really like this
nutherteenagedirtbag chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I probobly read ever single johale fic out there and I love this cause its not some absurd meeting jo nor gale are some pathetic softies so I like it honestly in my mind I imagined a druken one night stand , a miscarrige, a fucked up disfunctinal relasationship that was amazing do I like your start (and I dont expect romance soon)
ellie82 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Good update, looking forward to more.
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Nice chapter, I really like again how you portrayed Johanna!
THGgoddess4ever chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Happy Birthday! Another great chapter, by the way. :)

You might be happy to know that at the San Diego Comic Con on the screens, Gale and Johannas pictures were next to each other haha.
TheWomanWhoCodesAndWrites chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
You must know how happy I am to find stories which focus on post-MJ Gale in an objective way. Some readers tend to focus on the fact that he did something terrible, without even considering how he felt. I think you nailed it really well, he wasn't too depressed he couldn't function but was sufficiently feeling guilty it hightlighted his humanity.

I like the shower scene with Johanna, it's so in character. She would push him away, the person she was, even if she needed it. And he knew how to take care of people.

Oh, and "what was with you two" was just perfect. It broke my heart without being too emotional or sappy.

And happy birthday to you! Hope you have a good one there :).

PS: I watched the trailer once, screamed like the crazed fangirl I was, and have been selectively watching Johanna, Gale, and Finnick since then.