Reviews for Moonlight Reflections
Sourwolf88 chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
AWESOME STORY!

please update soon, I'll be waiting!
Bamffan chapter 14 . 6/8/2003
Wonderful story. :) I loved it.
tinagirl259 chapter 14 . 5/30/2003
great fic . i loved kurt. you do great job fitting his charater. this is definatly a fav story of mine.
StevDown chapter 14 . 4/12/2003
You better damn well keep this story going or I'm gonna be very pissed off! You got Kurt down to a tee.
Cheese Simian chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
God I love this story. I just thought I'd review. Again. And I wanted to add it to my story favs and stuff...
ezrajade chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Hey- me again. Just a thought about lose ends. What about when Kurt met Mystique outside that one time? You never really followed up on that. You are also one of the best authors to protray Kurt that I've ever read. Pleez write another Kurt story!
ezrajade chapter 14 . 2/28/2003
I loved this story! You did a great thing from the plotline of X-Men Annual #4(?), Nightcrawler's Inferno. Very, very cool. I know I wouldn't mind another chapter!
ccpopstar chapter 14 . 1/20/2003
really good story! hope you make another chapter! WRITE ON!
QueenTigris chapter 14 . 1/20/2003
Continue! You must! I COMMAND YOU!

This is really good! Please keep going!
Speedy Lube chapter 14 . 1/18/2003
This story was absolutely fantastic. You portrayed Kurt very well I might add. I hope you continue this story or write another in the near future. Hopefully a Kurt story.. *hint* *hint*
Soul Eater chapter 14 . 1/17/2003
Hey! :D this is a good chapter! Although, one of my favorite chapters was when Kurt went to school all fuzzy and stuff, and I was wondering...heh could you do a follow up on that? It doesn’t even have to be in this story...like it could be a separate short story... lol if you find the time and if you feel like it. I’m sorry if I’m being a pest. X_X heh ; any way... yes this is a great story. I’m gonna be sad if you end it. But it could be a good thing because it would give you time to crank out other great works! . oh yeah, I had never really liked X-men until the evo shows came on and one I saw Kurt I fell in love :) *every one then falls asleep because this review is just sooo looooong and sooooooo boring* eek . I’m sorry! I’ll cut it off now! Once again...great chapter! I love the thought of Kurt in those clothes! _ p.s...Now that Kurt is single...Mel... (Aka me :-P) is looking for a date...heh ; I look forward to your next work!
Emily chapter 14 . 1/15/2003
Nice chapter - 'cept the dot dot dot thing has increased, tenfold. Ah well - it's not your fault! Also, you HAVE to remember capitals at the beginning of a sentance.

No: "Ja..but if Jimaine sticks around. maybe we can become friends again.. I'm not sure though..I don't know if I want to.."

Yes: "Ja... but if Jimaine sticks around maybe we can become friends again... I'm not sure though... I don't know if I want to... "

_ Also... PLEASE CONTINUE! But with more Kuraine... please? Also, you seem to have a lot of loose ends to tie up; Kitty's "sister", Margali and Jimaine, Margali's husband, etc. OK? Pwease? *puppy dog eyes*

((Comic note: In the comics, Kurt Dated Jimaine even AFTER he found out who she was. He was in love with her when they were children, you see. Comic note over. _ JUst in case you wanted to know))

This is a great story - great job! The brother/sister scene with Kurt and Rogue was wonderful. Sayonara!

Emily

P.S. Yay, Kuraine... *waves Kuraine flag*

P.P.S. Thanks for the aithor's note thing - well, I try. _
InterNutter chapter 14 . 1/15/2003
Bravo!

This *would* be a good place to end this tale. But if you *want* to continue... I won't stop you _

Love your stuph _
Tigris chapter 12 . 1/15/2003
Oh, no!

Kurtie better have a good reason for killing the guy!

Tigris
Soul Eater chapter 13 . 1/15/2003
oh how evil! how could any one ever want to kill kurt! :( makes me sad, i love kirt so much _ i want to marry him! heh im not obsessed...heh not at all... ;-)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »