Reviews for By A Thread
Slight Confusion chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I've been in that battle... casualties are many. We've lost more than a few good chapters to the beast that is Writer's Block. Glad to see you won the battle!
Jake and Chance are getting suspicious... even with her wits, I don't know if she can keep up the ruse for long. I wonder what will happen when her cover is blown? And what will the duo do? Questions, questions.. :/
Ah well. As always, a fantastic chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Roller77 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Thanks for the update, Sarah is blending in with her surroundings nicely. Looking forward to more!
Whiteling chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
One can understand it through Sara's POV - all she knows about the omegas were in old articles and newspapers, but they never specified if they have images or she's seen video clips of them from the news - seeing as other most unfortunates got too close, it was still likely the last thing they ever did - save for for a few.

Anywho you've left me curious for the next chapter.
GeekyGamerCat chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
it was wroth the wait, though.
grapejuice101 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I am so happy u finally updated. I can't wait for more adventures with the Swat Kats. Update asap plz
cerah elisamarie chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I absolutely love this fanfic! Initially, I looked into reading this because I share the name of your main character. However, I really enjoy this and look forward to reading more. I really like your view of Sarah's perception as a newcomer to Megakat City. Thank you for posting this lovely fanfic! I can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I just found this story and I love it! This is the best swat kats fanfic I've read so far. I was wondering if you r going to do some of the episodes from the show? The show was one of my favs since I was a kid. U HAVE TO UPDTE RIGHT NOW PLEASE!
Starjammerblue chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Still going great, I especially enjoyed Sarah's discovery of her enhanced night vision, have you considered doing something similar with her sense of smell? As a feline it would be markedly sharper than a primate descended human. The other side of the coin is that her sense of touch would be duller due to het fur and leathery pads. Her new body's reactions like growling and the workings of her retractable claws and non control of her tail are fascinating! Your descriptions of her new comers impressions of mega cat city are superb. You do have a few problems with tense and usage for example "Pleased to meet you Sarah" he says politely should be, he said politely another example The smaller one, who has cinnamon fur, Interjects...ought to be the smaller one with cinnamon fur, interjected, there are a few more but you get the point.. Read your work out load and develop an ear for things like that before you post. Otherwise a magnificent first effort. I'm really looking forward to the next installment with baited breath! Write On!
Slight Confusion chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Yet another fantastic chapter. This one feels more like a seamless merge of the TV show (especially since I've now actually seen it, and understand it), and of modern times. In this time period, Megakat City reminds me of what I saw in Chicago a couple months ago. Really ties in that 'real' aspect of a story. Loved the chapter!
Oh, and it was great to see Sarah and the Swat kats kick some as-I MEAN, Tail. Heh.
uss71832 chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Love this! Keep it coming. Seems that this has already changed Sarah for the better!
Roller77 chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Look out guys, Sarah is an alien in kats clothing...l'm eager to see how they'll get along.
GeekyGamerCat chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
awesome they finally met.
Whiteling chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Actually, this is really good! I'm not kidding around. The way you wrote Megakat city through Sarah's eyes felt so very life-like - not that I blame her, I'd be plagued with absolute curiosity.

Anywho, so she's just met the guys - and doesn't they're actually two great heroes

Looking forward to Sarah seeing the rest of the city and among many others. ;)
grapejuice101 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I love it. r u going to follow the episodes of the show? it would be cool if u did. update asap plz
ItCameFromAnOrphanage chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Well, a completed Chapter is better than a rushed chapter, great story
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »