Reviews for By A Thread
Zelda King chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
If this really is your first story as your profile heavily implies, if not outright states, than I have to say, this is really great for a first fanfiction. Good idea for the plot/story, T-Bone and Razor are in character, Sarah's reaction to her predicament is believable, and so is her train of thought when she does something. I also really do like how unlike other original characters that are put into similar situations, she is smart enough to figure "I can't tell anyone that I'm from another dimension/universe! Everyone will think I'm a loony!"

Great job so far, keep it up!
Roller77 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Take as much time as you need ,I'm loving this!
GeekyGamerCat chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
i wonder how there gonna react when they find out she's a human girl.
Slight Confusion chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
When I saw you updated (and thanks for the PM), I went to the story as fast as a tablet computer can go... sadly, that isn't very fast.
Anyway, a very intriguing chapter, Amber Pen! You did a great job of showing Sarah's initial shock of being dragged into this world. And the realization of becoming a strange cat-like creature was written well as well! Oh, and I like that Sarah is smart enough to know some of the possible dangers of staying still in this unknown realm. Nicely done :)

But I DO have one question, if you'd care to answer it... Who, or what, is The Pastmaster? He/She/IT sounds like a very... interesting character... as do T-Bone and Razor. But anyway, I'm very glad that this is being continued. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep it up!
grapejuice101 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I love it. I was wondering if u r following the episodes? update
GeekyGamerCat chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
awesome start
Slight Confusion chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I never truely got into the show Swat Kats, though I saw the occasional episode now-and-then. I may have to watch some on Boomerang after reading this... You say this is your first Fanfiction here? Well, I must say this; you're starting out strong. I've read many stories, both novel and fanfiction (loved most of 'em), and so far, this is around the top of the list. I actually got chills when the researchers errupted in cheers! You know how to paint an exquisitely vivid picture, to introduce an amazingly interresting start to a story, and to spark just enough tension and thrills that intices a reader to return. Which, I'm sure, I'll be doing when you continue ;)
An Amber Pen, if I can't say anything else, then I will say this; Write on. Persevere and, like many authors here, you'll go far. :D
Starjammerblue chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Good Start. Gripping,well paced, clever SF refrences (flux capaceter,ect) realistic control room scean. looking forward to next chapter. One thing, I don't go nuts over profanity as a rule but that "apeshit" stuck out like a soar thumb, it just did not fit the rest of the storys vocabulary and tone and seemed gratuitious.
Roller77 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wow, what an amazing story so far, please update as soon as possible! As for the title, I think it means that Sarah's life is hanging by a thread, since I know where she is now. It'll be interesting to see what happens to her next!
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3