Reviews for Useless Knowledge
Miyth chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
This is a perfect example of how to write in 1st person POV. It's sooo hard to find people who do it right. You have an excellent grasp on the characters, and wow are you a witty writer! Very very good, I loved it.
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
::snorts:: I enjoyed Jacks reaction to devious Daniel and that Sam didn't think any of it was Daniels fault... tehe I can't wait to see what exactly Daniel did 10 years ago :-P
a-chan chapter 6 . 11/4/2004
you mentioned something about a prequel...do you plan to write it? i like this fic a lot
BizzyLizzy chapter 6 . 2/29/2004
Very good - Daniel with a murky past, I love it.
Liechtensteinerin chapter 6 . 11/14/2003
Oh! (jumps up and down excitedly) Please give us a sequel! Please!
R. Noelle Parks chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
Very nice. Muy Bueno!

Fountain of Youth, eh? That reminds me of 'Evolution', though that episode hadn't aired in 2002!
Andromeda Silver chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
Oh my god, you NAILED Jack! Absolutely nailed his personality along with Daniel's! This was too funny. I don't even know where to start! The dialogue and the first person point of view had so many memorable quotes, just like the show. I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Yeah I liked it- I liked the way Daniel kept his calmness and yet now Jack has someone to compete with in the battlethe sarcasm.

I liked the banter at the end I can imagine what the ride home will be there as if i was actually there,

hey guys shutup enough already
wanderingwidget chapter 6 . 9/29/2002
Liked it, specially how Daniel kept his yap shut.

Hoo-rah!
Ali chapter 6 . 9/20/2002
I know I had the pleasure of betaing the story, but I've just read the 'polished' product, and have got to repeat that this is fun.

Glad you went for present tense, it's so immediate and fresh here, and love the continual hints at Daniel's 'chequered' past. You manage that, and the Jack like saracasm, without ever detracting from the 'essential' compassionate, considerate, thoughtful, yet stubborn and determined Daniel I love so much.

Ali
Teri chapter 6 . 9/20/2002
Cute ending. I look forward to the prequel. Thanks again for writing this story.
Harriet chapter 6 . 9/20/2002
Hehe, this really is VERY funny. I reallyenjoyed it. Might be an idea to reformat the last chapter though, it's gone a ittle messed up. Great story! :-D
miscbills chapter 5 . 9/19/2002
I love how Jack was throughly threwn by the knowledge that Daniel is not as innocent as he thought.

I can't wait for the next story of yours' to the unanswer questions.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Teri chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
You've made my night by posting now. Another great chapter! Daniel and Lock picks - hard to picture, but I love it!