Reviews for The Collar
Is there more chapter's?
Fantastic chapter

I get super excited every time I see an update
Thank you for updating. I appreciate your time.
MIROjrsygrl chapter 97 . 6/20
Whoa! Good chapter. Looking forward to more. Thank you for writing and giving us updates. Much appreciated.
SJ-23 chapter 97 . 6/17
The Collar has become my black hole. Spend the better part of four days consuming the story. It is fantastic. Anticipating the next installment.

Happy writing.
rondaday1 chapter 97 . 6/13
Wonderful chapter and how I've missed this story
Dondo chapter 97 . 6/10
Yes! I always get so excited when you update this. I love this fic so much. You are so very talented! Everytime i start reading one of your updates or rereading what is posted so far i feel transported right into this world you have created. I am so excited for the next chapter!
swanqueen.oitnb chapter 97 . 6/12
the waiting was long but it was worth it! loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one
betagamma chapter 97 . 6/12
It is definitely wise not to cross Emma and Regina. They are a force to reckon with. I feel sorry for any enemy they may face together. It amazes me how possessive they are both becoming of each other. It will be very interesting to see the dynamic between Regina and Emma once they get back to the Enchanted Forest. Can’t wait for more. Great chapter.
Lodi chapter 97 . 6/9
Can't wait for the next chapter thanks for the update.
F4wn chapter 97 . 6/11
Yay! Love their partnership in this chapter, so intrigued about where this relationship is heading grateful for the update, thank you!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 97 . 6/10
Great chapter per usual. I love how well Emma and Regina are working together- they seemed like partners. I can't wait to see how this affects their sex with each other.
dnmann chapter 97 . 6/10
Great chapter.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 97 . 6/10
Love the story and can not wait for more.
Kamloth chapter 97 . 6/10
Omg i still wander if Regina will import some tecnic in her world...
benq66 chapter 97 . 6/10
i really missed this story!
2,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »