Reviews for Persona 3 Blood Lust
pureshadow013 chapter 45 . 20h
I really like that sho is in this one, that could alter things quite a bit
Lili chapter 45 . 7/4
Sho? An interesting but dangerous choice here.
I haven't played P4U2, nor I'm planing to, but I know Sho's moved by rage and violence because that's the only thing he had known during his life. Here, Minato is moved by the same feelings and shares the same worldview, at least right now. Original Sho Minazuki's story also had parallels with Minato's story in P3, so it can be a good idea to confront them and make them see themselves in each other. However, writing two similar characters in the same story can make their interactions boring, and situations repetitive. You should take note of their differences and play with them to maintain them interesting as individuals.
Impstar chapter 45 . 7/4
This isn't going to end well... for anyone. Well, hopefully Hamuko can get through to him. I don't have a lot of faith in that regard, but I'm definitely sticking around. And, uh, please don't go into hiatus until after next chapter, this is a nasty cliffhanger.
Clear Chaos chapter 45 . 7/4
Whoever wrote the last part... That was genius.
The Devil Hunter Shade chapter 45 . 7/4
Nice to see you guys include Sho, can't wait to see how it plays out.
Fangirl chapter 44 . 7/4
Minato and Hamuko is the best damn pairing ever. D I love it way more than any other ship and I so hope the two can see each other again. ._. its heartbreaking to watch Hamuko like this.
Please make them love each other again.
This is the best story I've ever read. Engaging, violent, dark, depressing but at times, a real heart warmer. I love Dark Minato and his relationship with Hamuko who is adorable as all hell. The unexpected shift from the light hearted Yakushima to this dark and depressing arc was very well done. I can't wait to see how the two react when they finally get to see each other. I know it will be epic.
Breaking them off so soon was kind of cruel but having the couple go through hardships and stress is always welcomed in a fic and I have a feeling Hamuko will save him once again.
Please continue the epic work, I'll always be waiting for this amazing piece of fiction.
Aroo chapter 44 . 7/3
plumes? holy fucking shit.
update soon. can't wait to see what happens next.
Impstar chapter 44 . 7/2
Oh man, poor Hamuko. She and Minato really need to meet again.
Cosmic Guardian chapter 44 . 7/2
This is what's called build up, soon the climax be see and it will be quite literally, bloody beautiful.
pureshadow013 chapter 44 . 7/2
Finally, it looks like we'll e getting to the really goo part soon. I'm excited to see all the character dev
Zombiedonald chapter 44 . 7/2
Great story keep going
Clear Chaos chapter 44 . 7/2
Without you* ...that girl has been adjusting to life very well without you :P
Apart from that, this was a very sad chapter. Very cute although cliched last line. Nice work!
sweetfudge chapter 43 . 7/1
so dark and depressing. plz bring them together again. please. I love this story.
update plz and show hamuko.