Reviews for Persona 3: Blood Lust
pureshadow013 chapter 53 . 9/5
Fusion spell!
Samantha chapter 14 . 9/5
Nightly7-san, after reading both your Persona 3 Fallen Messiah and Blood Lust, I think I prefer Minato in Blood Lust over Minato in Fallen Messiah because of his personality/attitude in Hamuko Marie.
heya chapter 53 . 9/4
I hope your motivation fuel up for the next chapter. I badly wanted to see another update. This must have been my favourite battle scene of all chapters because it well written and piqued my curiosity to read even futher without even stopping. I love the mixture of blood, gory and minato hamuko fluff in the battle. Kinda gory and adorable.

Hamuko has always been a strong person in my opinion. she wasnt weak as she managed to held all the burden and guilt for minato without broken down. she changed because of her love for minato. love made someone weak yet strong at the same time as you found something to protect to fuel your motivation and reason to fight. hamuko is the kind of person. and so does minato.

elizabeth in a psycho version? why not? it's kinda fun to have extras or OVA in chapters just the the reverse version of psycho hamuko.
Khas chapter 52 . 8/19
write the entire fic or i will track you down and kill you! :D
I'm a taaaaaad confused with this chapter, but screw it, it's good. I like it.
That ending was cool.
Aw, that's cute actually.
Theo, theo, theo, why did you do that.
Eh, I love this chapter !
This chapter was more scary than funny. Not very pleasant to the mind.
Eh, there's being pushy, and there's that.
Headbanger chapter 52 . 8/18
that was so cute and fluffy. I loved how Hamuko was, a cold hearted yandere and it exactly fit. XD I laughed out loud at her basically rape kissing Minato in the end, which ended sweetly, might I add. Boy, given how strong she is and how weak Minato is (compared to her) I wonder if our blue haired sweetheart will see the light of another day after going to bed with her. XD
Please, please, do think of making this story, think oneshot has shown a lot of potential and it would be a shame to waste it.
PS : Next time, do write a bedroom. You don't have to include a lemon, just a simple acknowledgement.
Heart warming chapter. All I can say.
Aira Aura chapter 52 . 8/17
Heehh ~~~~ a reverse version huh? Nice...
Strider Shade chapter 52 . 8/16
Nice switching of positions between Hamuko and Minato. Though it's kinda weird seeing Hamuko act like that after getting used to seeing you write Minato being pretty psychotic in this story and FM. :P Interesting one-shot and I definitely would like to see some more. Shine on bro.
Shadow1001 chapter 52 . 8/15
This. Was. Amazing.

Seeing Hamuko in Minato's position and having Minato be the dominant one was fun to read. It was cute as well. A shame that it isn't possible for you to make something out of this story, but this was still really good nonetheless.