Reviews for The Old Michael Westen
How awful. How done. Julieta
PuddinCat chapter 1 . 2/20
This sent chills down my spine! So well written, thank you
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Be they dark or light, you have a real knack for taking the powerful moments from the show and making them stronger. Kudos to you for adding an extra layer of emotional impact to this scene.
westernbeauty chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Poetry in motion. Very profound
zaphael chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Love this.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Holy moly! Wow...just...wow...amazing? Love it...sad...but loved it...
Blossom9 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Awesome work! I love that you used past voice overs in the story to explain more of the fight. You did a great job getting into Michaels head!
bcmom chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wow! You are off and running. Great job. Thanks :)
De33y chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wow, very intense. I loved The way you put in Old overvoices of Michael.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
tremendously good, ut rough
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I am breathless now as when I first read this. Brilliantly encapsulates the pain and despair Michael is feeling and yet he must go on to complete the mission. Beautifully written take on the 7.01 opener. I remember getting sucked into the illusion that Michael was boozed out and burned up as surely as his opponent in the bar fight did. I was all about the mission to save his family, no matter how much it hurt him, all along. Genius, my friend, simply genius.
sweetydoe chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is very good, even if it is quite hearbreaking :). It's very well written and I think it captures perfectly Michael's thoughts!
And it's nice to read something from his point of view, I feel like most stories on the season 6 finale or this new episode are focusing only on Fiona's feelings after this debacle, and I personally empathise more with Michael as far as this whole situation goes, so as I said it's nice to get an insight on his feelings. :)

So thank you for this story.

Sara
The Jedi Way chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
DKougar chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
And there he is, Larry's Kid. The Agency's perfect weapon, one they don't show off to the Gongressional or Senate Intelligence Committees. One they still can't do without.
Over the years, Michael has usually been in situations that worried me but this is worse. How much of him will be left at the end of this mission & will anyone be there for him. Will anyone care to pick up the pieces & try to help put them back together? It will be a tough job but one worth doing.
You have as usual zeroed in on the heart of the character & let us see in. Thank you.
bnlove chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
ahhh michael angst! this season is going to kill me i'm sure of it. great job on this story!