Reviews for High School--The Real Hunger Games
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
The more Katniss strings Gale along, the less I like her. She's supposed to be going to the dance with him, but she's calling Peeta her boyfriend and planning on having a good time with him at the dance. How can she not see how hurtful, insulting and humiliating that will be for Gale. Or why does she think it's fair to date Peeta yet keep Gale on the hook? Why is Peeta letting her treat him that way? What Katniss is doing is not cute. Gale is going to get really hurt, it's going to destroy their friendship and it's all Katniss' fault.
To be a rebel chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Oh yes. You got that right at the author's note at the bottom. I almost died. But I thought the shopping was hilarious and her dress is great. :)
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Great chapter
ForeverEverdeen chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Is this a Katniss x Peeta story? I am a little confused because I really love them together but gale isn't giving up.
smart8881 chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
So glad your going to update every few days instead of every week:D Can't wait 'til the next chapter:)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
PLEASSSEEE, let her choose Peeta, he is so much better! Hope you update soon!
Chloeluvbooks chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Katniss really needs to grow up and stop being so selfish. She knows she's in love with Peeta, so what she's doing to Gale is cruel and inconsiderate. She's stringing him along, giving him false hope and messing with his heart. It's completely unfair to him. How doe she think their relationship is going to survive if this is how she treats him? Really. She might compare his reaction to Peeta's, but Gale has been her friend a lot longer and has deep feelings for her, she's totally messing with his head now so of course he's reacting badly. It's her own fault, and for her to be then mad at him is just bizarre. She's also a huge hyprcrite for critizing Gale for fighting with Peeta, but then she goes and physically assaults Gale. She's kind of a bitch.
To be a rebel chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
Why do you torture me? It's unhealthy, the way my happiness level keeps shooting up and then plummeting back down.
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
I feel like yelling because of how awesome this chapter was.
Fighting The Inevitable chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
okay I take back what I said earlier this is the best chapter I seriously could not stop laughing!
Fighting The Inevitable chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
Really love your story so far. From what I read this is the best chapter. Hope you continue!
To be a rebel chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
I kind of died when Gale started to beat up Peeta and then Katniss started kissing him. But then, when she kissed Gale, I started to breathe again. Haha.
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
I have nothing to say. This chapter is just so shocking. Keep updating, please.
To be a rebel chapter 15 . 6/27/2013
I checked out the song and it's freaking beautiful :)

Kaden is hilarious and so is Prim.

And I am dying for Galeniss at the dance.
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »