Reviews for High School--The Real Hunger Games
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
What a great chapter.
To be a rebel chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
Gaaaaaaaaaale. :(

Well I'm glad that Katniss finally stood up to Glimmer. And Prim and Rory really are perfect together. But Gale. So. Heartbreaking. :'(
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
What happened to her?!
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
So that's what happened...
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
What is going on between Katniss and Glimmer? I know they're fighting but why?
ilovepeeta4ever chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
What happened to Katniss?
To be a rebel chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Oh, that's what happened. I really agree that Glimmer did something just as bad afterwards, though. And that friendship quote? So true. Real friends wouldn't leave after a fight. Yea, high school can get very dramatic.
TheLittleStupidThingsofLife chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Thanks for mentioning me.

Does Glimmer have a clique that we don't know about (yet)?
To be a rebel chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
I love this idea. Great fic :)

I actually didn't think I would be into this at first but then it became really interesting. The whole thing about Glimmer being her former best friend is very original. Her reaction to Gale kissing her was hilarious (And Posy was just too cute). Rory is certainly becoming just like his brother. (I must say that I am a strong fan of Gale and Katniss... And Rory and Prim.) Good job - keep it up.
peeta and katniss 1 chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Keep going I don't want to rush you or anything I know how hard it is to write stories it may not seem like it because I don't have any stories on here but this fall I will be in the 9th grade and I often have trouble coming up with ideas for stories/papers.
ForeverEverdeen chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
This chapter was sooooooo good. Can't wait to read more and find out what glimmer's problem is.
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I'm pretty sure putting terrified kids in an arena who have to kill one another to survive is worse than High School. That's really cheapening a lot of terror from the books.
peeta and katniss 1 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I like it please continue it
THGgoddess4ever chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
I wanted to let you know that I think your story is great. Never listen to the dumb people who try and pull you down. It's all jealousy and bad manners. You are a great writer and you should continue writing. If their reviews ever get to be too much, let me know. I am always here to help. :)
THGFAN101 chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
I'm glad you listened to my advice, its much easier to read! I personally don't like to strain my eyes on the computer and I tend to lose my place when there's gigantic paragraph. I like the new format. :)

Anyways, I really loved this chapter! Its nice to see how Gale is very concerned about Katniss. And, the ending was totally unexpected! They were BEST friends?! Wow, didn't see that coming!

Update soon! :)