Reviews for All That Glitters
CloudyDream chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I'm loving this one, well done!
GottaluvDelena chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Great plot! I love some slow burn Delena *.* I want more...I need more! Pls update soon 3 keep the awesome job sweetie :)
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I'm hooked! Always happy to find a good and interesting AH fic. Looking forward to the next update.
sharpie78 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Really awesome story! Very cute reference to gossip girl. I can be patient for a slow burner, but right now the fire is on another building! Damon is so in love w who he's w now. You have a lot of opportunity here for some emotional connections. It seems like there are a lot of issues to sort out. I am looking forward to reading more!
AntiheroesPreferred chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
I feel so had for Damon here. I hope he is able to stand up for himself eventttually .Thanks for the update.
marinatvd chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Great story, I love it so far ! I hope to read the next one soon
love of escapism chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I am really enjoying this. I have high hopes that Damon will have a backbone and not fall into Katherine's mess. I will wait, expectantly, to see which direction you take. I am excited about the potential frequent updates :)!
becausethenight chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Wow. Katherine is just wow. I feel like she left Klaus because she was threatened by Elena and Damon was stepping away. And Damon and Elena have a thing. They're totally a thing. And I feel kind of bad for Stefan but I think him and Elena will be good friends. I just need Damon to get a little jealous now. Elena needs to be hit on by someone. Nothing serious. She might even hate it but the attention can't be too bad right? And I loved how Damon's at war with himself. The part of him that wants to let Katherine go, kick her out of his life, and the part that remembers what it was like to be in love with her, with who she used to be. And I loved the part where Damon thought that the words you thought you wanted to hear weren't so sweet, or as sweet as you'd think it would be. And his last thoughts being Elena. Perfect. Perfection. Update soon :D
VampireGleek77 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Great chapter! I loved the Noah/Allie references!
scarlett2112 chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Finally Elena may have made just a dent in Damon's armor and back comes Katherine like a bad penny...
I don't think he's far enough removed from Katherine, he'll probably fall right back into her trap. I hope not. At least he remembering Elena's words. Will he heed then or will he let the spider eat the fly again?
Thanks for updating. Look forward to chapter 6.
Layla Reyne chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Shoot! He was almost free of the she-devil but then she played him again. But at least it sounds like he's starting to open his eyes, but understandably is having a hard time letting go of the woman he loved, even though he knows that's what's best for him. Really liking your Elena. She's fiesty, quick on her feet, smart and yet still with the very in-character touch of self delusion when it comes to her feelings for Damon. Stefan too is likable in this story, always a plus. Keep up the great work, Grace :)
CremedelaEm chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Love it! I can't wait for Delena! Update soon
bellax0xchristina chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Aww delena dancing was kinda cute and sweet! I like the way they've begun their friendship/relationship and they clearly have some chemistry.

I'm proud of Damon of having the courage, strength and working brain cells to walk away from kat and be done with her when she clearly chose to be with klaus and stay in an abusive relationship with him instead of choosing to be with Damon! I'm hoping that now that she has left klaus, he won't just givin to kat and be with her if she asks him to because I have a feeling that the only reason kat had the courage to leave klaus and seek Damon was because she felt threatened by Elena and her growing relationship with Damon. Especially after kat and Elena's conversation in the bathroom!

It's nice to see that Stefan realises that Elena won't potentially become a future girlfriend after he saw delena dancing because I don't think I can handle another stelena/delena love triangle!

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I feel bad for Katherine and I don't know how to feel about their relationship. I don't like the fact that she showed up at his door. At this point I think Elena should stay with Stefan, and Damon could feel free to help Katherine get her life together.