Reviews for Wicked Games
Wonwordful chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
What a sweet ending! I'm so happy they got to be together :) Thanks so much for writing this gem!
Wonwordful chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Jensifa LOL! And Eatweed! I'm dying of laughter over here. And poor Edward, he's so innocent that he's horrified by Jensifa's lap-dance slash contact-lens-pickup moves. This fic is seriously awesome! I love your writing.
Wonwordful chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
I love your writing! It's sensual, but funny at the same time - my favourite combination! I was laughing so hard when I imagined Edward's expression at seeing Isabella in the 'slut suit.' Their conversation is so sweet! I have butterflies reading this! Until Jessica/Jennifer showed up, that is. Oh dear, what does she want?
Wonwordful chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
I love that last line "I am a temptress in the land of the easily tempted" - it made me laugh! Edward is also so sweet and innocent - I love that so much! And his wings, oh his wings, they sound gorgeous! You describe your angel's physique so well I can imagine him standing before me. This is brilliant!
Wonwordful chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
Awww! I love their interactions. I love how you're playing with the idea of heaven, hell and lust. This story is so creative! I'm really enjoying it :)))
Wonwordful chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I've been wanting to read this for a while now and now that I did I wonder why haven't started it earlier! What a great setting and an interesting idea. I really enjoyed the first chapter - very sensual and exciting. Thanks for writing!
Ellachanted chapter 7 . 1/23/2016
Well this was different. Now, see I wonder if they ever get to leave? Though I guess you don't need a house etc... if you are an angel and a former demon/sinner? LOL! Just seems kind of lonely to be stuck in a wasteland forever.

Cute story. :)
CSG chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
Awww... I loved this! Thanks for sharing it! :)
CSG chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
Oh no...
CSG chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
Oh no, go away, Jennissaca. ;)
CSG chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
Stay away, Edward...
CSG chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
He's just so adorable.
CSG chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Maybe his given name is weird, but he can't help that.
CSG chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Holy hell... o.O
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
I wouldn't say that that I enjoyed it like ride and prejudice but still it was good. I was horrified by some parts because honestly I didn't want to know how it feels to have sex with a devil that to this ugly and cruel. Slightly disappointed by the lack of lemons between Edward and Isabella.